Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim (32384 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Abdu81:

I suggest this etim be arrested for instigating suicide, how can he suggest CNN interview for tinubu, asuwaju might consider sniper to avoid this at all cost.
oh my beloved tinubu why can't you stand for just two minutes interview even NTA please.

We are so ashamed now.

Nwa Osu
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
onuman:

If Obi is in a precarious electable position in the face of Tinubu and Atiku as other foremost presidential candidates, that means you don't have a country of saner persons. If your choice of Tinubu or Atiku sails through, be ready to have your own country different from saner people.

Let your Obi campaign with his records as 2-term governor first instead of running helter-skelter - Egypt - France - Belgium - Canada - USA - Langlainr - CNN - ...?
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Danniedpastor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
etrouble:
No interview. Americans are not voting in Nigeria's election, so Tinubu is not doing interview with CNN and he will still WIN. Yes, he will at all cost. You want to hear stories? He has none to tell you because his works speak more than bullion words Go and meet Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary the fake Statistician. Emilokan Tinubu's works and antecedents speak for him. We are not interested in a talkative, we want a doer who can show us, not just tell us, but show us what he has done in the past

So shut the fucck up.
Niw,you shut up your gutters.
1. Americans will not vote in Nigeria and that's an excuse to avoid the media? Obi have granted many interviews ( with local and foreign press). Compare Donald Trump and Bihari handling of the Covid19 lockdown. Trump addressed Americans through the press on a daily basis. Only a fit man can do that. We don't want another masquerade hiding under "presidency" to hide His senility.
2. For American CNN to invite Obi for an interview ahead of other candidates (including the old Pandora Emilokan) shows they regard him and want the world to hear him. Emilokan have not face local press talk more of CNN.
3. Obi's work as governors have been speaking for him,that's why the whole world want to hear him(some even pay to hear him).
Finally, I bet with you. Tinubu will not attend the Presidential debates.... He's too dull.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by onuman: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Let your Obi campaign with his records as 2-term governor first instead of running helter-skelter - Egypt - France - Belgium - Canada - USA - Langlainr - CNN - ...?

Your Tinubu stayed abroad for more than 4 months when he announced his presidential ambition. He even visited the UK political establishments.
Atiku practically lives abroad.

Obi visits other developed countries to study what made them develop and add it to his own knowledge.
Peter Obi sites his verifiable development strides in Anambra state in 8 years.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by greatnationmedi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
See Mr defender, they can defend anything....that is how they defended Buhari from 2015 - 2021
etrouble:
No interview. Americans are not voting in Nigeria's election, so Tinubu is not doing interview with CNN and he will still WIN. Yes, he will at all cost. You want to hear stories? He has none to tell you because his works speak more than bullion words Go and meet Peter Giringori Pandora Obituary the fake Statistician. Emilokan Tinubu's works and antecedents speak for him. We are not interested in a talkative, we want a doer who can show us, not just tell us, but show us what he has done in the past

So shut the fucck up.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by olatuns2017: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
floret23:

https://www.thecable.ng/cnn-interview-its-now-tinubus-turn/amp

You submitted GCE Certificate to INEC, now you're submitting Degree Certificate to Facebook and Twitter.

Jenkuredi

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Shikini: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Exactly
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by amp01(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
HRprof:
Tinubu is not part of CNN list for Nigeria presidential candidate for 2023 election
is this picture real?
TINUBU picture was not there?
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Izongdave(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cassa, garri, Ewa to feed 50m Nigerians youth and defeat terrorism..... What else?
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by holluwizzy: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why should he grant interview

He can't sit down on a chair without it's guards.

He can't walk 2mins without been supporter...

Una Sha won park shit for toilet.

He has health complications.

If that man 100meters safely. I will vote for him.

Urheadmaster:

Can he honour the invitation

Incase he did, I advised his urchins not to forget to remind him to go with backpack full of diapers and Pampers to avoid story that touches tongue
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by HRprof: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
amp01:
is this picture real?
TINUBU picture was not there?
Is true as seen on the pix. since Tinubu sent Shetima to represent him in everything CNN asume Shetima is the one running for presidency seat under APC. grin
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Owen247: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jennifer663:
It's now his turn to sleep

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

hello, are you a writer?
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Owen247:

hello, are you a writer?
I am
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by themanderon: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This online media fell for ipob propaganda. Or maybe it is just a piece to get a reaction from Tinubu's camp.

But atleast they admitted one thing and that is Obi constant reference to China, Vietnam and United states and his tendency to give bogus statistics anytime he talks

Which one has your lord and saviour given? At least Obi is giving something. The Emilokan crime lord has deliberately avoided the press just like Mohamadu has been doing.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Owen247: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jennifer663:

I am

ok nice to hear.
i want to connect wit more writers (i'm a writer too) to enable transfer of knowledge and info.

hope its ok to you linking up? Dats giving me ur whatsapp number and other social media handles.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Eleyigidgan: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
gidgiddy:
At least Peter Obi is granting Interviews and putting himself out there to be judged

Bola Tinubu will never grant one single interview until the elections are over, he has too many skeletons in his cupboard
so you no want biafra or death again?
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Eleyigidgan: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Owen247:

ok nice to hear.
i want to connect wit more writers (i'm a writer too) to enable transfer of knowledge and info.

hope its ok to you linking up? Dats giving me ur whatsapp number and other social media handles.
that Jennifer no sabi write any shit.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sleeping sickness
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Putinofrussia: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dont stress yourselves,Obi is coming a distant 4th in 2023.
He will do better in 2031.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
onuman:

Your Tinubu stayed abroad for more than 4 months when he announced his presidential ambition. He even visited the UK political establishments.
Atiku practically lives abroad.

Obi visits other developed countries to study what made them develop and add it to his own knowledge.
Peter Obi sites his verifiable development strides in Anambra state in 8 years.

I am yet to read Obi's reference to his record in office. His successor rubbished his record plus the empty treasury with accumulated debts he left behind. The new governor, Soludo, has no palatable words for his records in office either. So what development did he mention ? Be reminded that he hasn't garnered the guts to respond to any of them.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Mrmb: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
floret23:

https://www.thecable.ng/cnn-interview-its-now-tinubus-turn/amp

Nonsense of the highest order, aan who still holds late night meetings?

Concerning the pictures you mentioned, many pictures of obi and others sleeping at different events have surfaced does that mean all others are not fit too?

What we need now is a master planner, which tinubu happens to be. A man who has remained so relevant till now, how many of his peers are as relevant as he is from the June 12 era?

I don't think you have heard him speak, he speaks with wisdom. You must surely learn one or two from his wise words if you are the wise type.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by omans14(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
I want to work with you. I sent a DM already
Jennifer663:
It's now his turn to sleep

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by AdamuKD: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Slave thinking
Shame on you zombie. Ur useless tilumbu is a failure goat
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shame on you zombie. Ur useless tilumbu is a failure goat

Senior ewu
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This online media fell for ipob propaganda. Or maybe it is just a piece to get a reaction from Tinubu's camp.

But atleast they admitted one thing and that is Obi constant reference to China, Vietnam and United states and his tendency to give bogus statistics anytime he talks

SHUT UP!!! IGNORAMUS!
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Kfed4ril(m): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What is ipob propaganda? That Tinubu hasn’t don any interviews wether live or recorded since he was picked as APC flag bearer or that his hands are shaking or that he urinates on his clothes or that he needs assistance to raise a flag?

Pls which of them is propaganda? Pls enlighten me
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Kfed4ril(m): 4:56am On Sep 22, 2022
etrouble:

So shut the fucck up.

Shoe us what Tinubu has done
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by shegz24(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:
It is the turn of Nigerians to produce the president and we have decided that Peter Obi will lead us come 2023. At the same time we the patriotic Nigerians challenge Tinubu to grant a live TV interview even with NTA. Let him use his own mouth to tell us what his plans are for Nigeria. We reject him talking to us through the drunk Keyamo that doesn't know his left from his right. Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians.

Meanwhile the "competent" Obi was the deputy to the "gang" Atiku.

Una no dey reason these things at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.