Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series (8777 Views)

Ministry Of Works Allocates N100m To Road Rehabilitated By RCCG / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by Max247: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
UgoFly:
Is Kwara a Muslim state?

No
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by UgoFly: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
TANID:
NO! but at least 80 percent are muslims

Then it's a Muslim state na
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by boyfrank: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
arsenal33:
LIAR

Have u ever gone to Baruten LGA before? angry

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by Akerele44(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bacteria8:
The same Kwara with bad roads everywhere
grin

This people Sha.

Not this current governor administration
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
lol which construction abi no would the same Kwara wey I know

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by boladale123: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
zionstaar75:
which kwara and can you state specifically where the bad roads you're talking about are.tge guy is cleaning pdp's mess in kwara after bukola saraki has mortgaged kwara's future

She Omo ale ni e ni?
We live here and the cowboy of a governor has done nothing aside covering already done drainages.
Mind you a don't like anything Saraki,but this cow boy of a governor is way off purpose

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by boladale123: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
It is only an enemy of Kwara state thta will say Rahman is working.
We all live here.
Ilorin is his home town and nothing is been done.
Tanke road is staled.

Alikma road is staled.

Potholes from ganmo to post office,taiwo road to gari alimi.

This is what happens when a set of no knowledge is empowered by the people.

I challenge any Omo ale that think the guy is working to it.
I shall send in enough pictorial evidences.
We have been scammed by the Lagos people that hijacked OTo get.
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by OVB123: 6:06am On Sep 21, 2022
TANID:
NO! but at least 80 percent are muslims
Is it up to 80% in kwara state. What about muslim?
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by zionstaar75: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2022
boladale123:

She Omo ale ni e ni?
We live here and the cowboy of a governor has done nothing aside covering already done drainages.
Mind you a don't like anything Saraki,but this cow boy of a governor is way off purpose
while I don't insult people u calling me a bastard shows the kind of upbringing u have,I don't engage people without manners or home training. I won't respond to u again
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by BAMMZ(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Up Kwara....
Zoom to see "achievement " clearly.
Maybe they need employ proper PR people...�

Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by TANID(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Sammy07:

70% Muslims

part of Offa are not Muslims, Ijagbo, Ipee are majority Christians
Ifelodun, Irepodun, all Isins, Ekiti kwaras Local governments are not Muslims
offa and kwara noth
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by TANID(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
TheDirector:

WRONG!
It is about 50-50. Kwara is not made up of Ilorin alone. You must factor in other towns like Offa, Omu-Aran, Ijagbo, Odo-ere, Oro, Osi, Oke-Onigbin, all Isin towns etc, which are predominantly populated by Christians. In fact, the most cosmopolitan areas of Ilorin are populated by Christians. These are verifiable facts.
what about offa and kwara noth
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by boladale123: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
zionstaar75:
while I don't insult people u calling me a bastard shows the kind of upbringing u have,I don't engage people without manners or home training. I won't respond to u again

That wasn't an insult but a question, comprehension is key .
Call a spade a spade,you your guy is a bad failure.
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by yinkarh187(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
TheDirector:

WRONG!
It is about 50-50. Kwara is not made up of Ilorin alone. You must factor in other towns like Offa, Omu-Aran, Ijagbo, Odo-ere, Oro, Osi, Oke-Onigbin, all Isin towns etc, which are predominantly populated by Christians. In fact, the most cosmopolitan areas of Ilorin are populated by Christians. These are verifiable facts.
lol all these towns you listed are not even up to ilorin north in terms of population
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by juman(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
Sammy07:

70% Muslims

part of Offa are not Muslims, Ijagbo, Ipee are majority Christians
Ifelodun, Irepodun, all Isins, Ekiti kwaras Local governments are not Muslims

That is not true.
That areas are muslims dominated with few other religions.
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by juman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hiss.
Commissioner's Diary.

Only ilorin roads are handled.
Re: Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series by Sammy07: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
juman:

That is not true.
That areas are muslims dominated with few other religions.

Stop saying rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? / How Are You Celebrating Nigeria At 56? / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.