Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working (497 Views)

No Election Held In Awommama IMO State Yet Results Are Out. Another APC Rigging / South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by Tunjibalogun: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'm really trying to solve this puzzle of how Ebonyi governor is able to build his infrastructures well ahead and more than states with large debts who also earn more. Ebonyi is one of those southern States who receive little allocation just like my back yard, Ekiti state. Yet Ebonyi has one of the most visible projects in Nigeria today. After Jigawa, Ebonyi is the least indebted

How is that really happening? I'm very curious to know

https://www.nairaland.com/7343562/lagos-tops-list-highly-indebted

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J front page please
Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by Ebubu: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
I'm really trying to solve this puzzle of how Ebonyi governor is able to build his infrastructures well ahead and more than states with large debts who also earn more. Ebonyi is one of those southern States who receive little allocation just like my back yard, Ekiti state. Yet Ebonyi has one of the most visible projects in Nigeria today. After Jigawa, Ebonyi is the least indebted

How is that really happening? I'm very curious to know

https://www.nairaland.com/7343562/lagos-tops-list-highly-indebted

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J front page please

he uses the state ministry of works and infrastructure for all projects.

other states award contracts to foreign contractors with high wage, hence not much fund is left for other projects.

use of foreign contractors is the difference here. in ebonyi you’ll even see local women with tray pans doing the construction, yet it turns out standard due to good supervision.

thanks to engineer dave!

cheap labor!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by dmz1: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
If
Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by PandoraObi: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
How many people is Ebonyi and Igbo land in general catering for, most Igbos are other people's land benefiting from their infrastructures
Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by vanunu: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
How many people is Ebonyi and Igbo land in general catering for, most Igbos are other people's land benefiting from their infrastructures

You must be a very stewpid and foolish person.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by Okoroawusa: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ihula gi...

E no go better for person wey do you this thing....

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by Tunjibalogun: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Ebubu:

other states award contracts to foreign contractors with high wage, hence not much fund is left for other projects.

use of foreign contractors is the difference here. in ebonyi you’ll even see local women with tray pans doing the construction, yet it turns out standard due to good supervision.

thanks to engineer dave!

cheap labor!
That's impressive
Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by Ebubu: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

That's impressive
yea
Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by Tunjibalogun: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:
yea
Nice one, he should be made minister of works and housing when he's done
Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by ambale(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Ebubu:

thanks to engineer dave!

cheap labor!

I love leaders who are different, this is the way to go, use local contractors, in fact Engineering students will do a far more better job than all these foreign companies

That way you are able to cover much more ground than wasting money on satisfying all these oyinbo contractors
Re: Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working by Ebubu: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2022
ambale:

I love leaders who are different, this is the way to go, use local contractors, in fact Engineering students will do a far more better job than all these foreign companies

That way you are able to cover much more ground than wasting money on satisfying all these oyinbo contractors
exactly bro

(1) (Reply)

Why I Have Decided To Campaign For Tinubu / Tinubu Urchins I Dey Beg Una Na, Pls Make We Join Obidients To Rescue Nigeria / APC Lagos Rally: APC Trying To Catch Up With Obidient Movement . Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.