Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi (37314 Views)

2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) / Kwankwaso Gives Out Shekarau’s Daughter In Kano / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Traplord09: 3:46am On Sep 21, 2022
blackgold2018:
fish brains

I wonder how you think

Lol

Kill àn Igbo man .. in this region hmmmm
It will lead to tribal war ..

You think is about who. Hold gun..
Think again. Mumu man

Igbos have not forgot you people...
Pass ..,

Kill lot and see what blood bath means

North won't stand for you ..

What is written on face of everyone is tribal bigots

Don't say I don't tell you

Tinubu feel sorry for is own making
Before you no it
Southwest go loose die

Round table we be dividend

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Mrfass: 4:11am On Sep 21, 2022
U

Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by ityP(m): 4:19am On Sep 21, 2022
livinbygrace:

You really understand the game!Most of those OBI supporters are still infants,they don’t understand anything about the game.By now Atiku will be praying for OBI to step down for him.Tinubu no even bothered to consult Them during the primary election .

Don't mind them. Them go learn soon
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by ninoha: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2022
smile4kenn:

Do you have a portfolio or sample of your work?
yes

Please send me a direct message. Or drop me your detail. Thanks
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Focusmind: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
This is pure corruption...

I am beginning to believe that this INEC top officials are working for Tinubu....

But if they try to change the figures and refuse to announce Peter Obi as the winner....The endsars protest will be a child's play....

You are just plain stupid. You don't know that you are demarketing your candidate. This is why Peter Obi has been begging you people to be civil in your utterances.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by hartson(m): 4:22am On Sep 21, 2022
2023:Nigeria's division looms.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by ityP(m): 4:24am On Sep 21, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Really!
And Tinubu is the Muslim northerners prefer
grin grin

Let me reiterate it here again that Tinubu will not win the 2023 presidential election

Know this and know peace

Well, you people will help him win. Will Tinubu inherit all of Buhari's northern votes? No. But that's where Obi comes in. For all the votes Tinubu will lose in the north to Atiku, Obi will give us back by taking from Atiku's votes in the South grin. This is pure mathematics. Obi doesn't have the reach to win Presidential elections with a party like Labour cheesy. Plus, the hate Nigerians have for yeebos choke my brother. When elections begin, you go understand. When Tinubu wins, if na transformer you see, you fit hug am grin
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Twoclans(f): 4:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Fair enough Lawan is out ,Akpabio needs to be out also angry

Since inec has bowed to Tinubu let's hope the court will send Akpabio packing.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by hartson(m): 4:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Any Nigerian that thinks that 2023 election will be free and fair is dreaming.Election rigging is irredeemable in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 21, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Zombidient losers crying already.
Peter Obi tuary will be lucky to win one State. Go and write it down.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Try that riot again and you will might never go back home again.
under magomago,yes,tinubu will win.But if the election is credible he will lose woefully.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by pat077: 5:18am On Sep 21, 2022
fergie001:

You have not been doing some research.

When Shekarau resigned and defected from the NNPP to PDP, another primary was conducted and produced Senator Hanga by affirmation.

was the primary done within the stipulated time frame?
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Mummiesboy: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2022
ninoha:
This lawan News sweet my belly.

People think they can do anything they like and get away with it because of money

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/WEuqqGbB5Z76ygF86

Am telling you, e sweet me well
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by seunmsg(m): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2022
So Shekarau is in PDP but will contest for senate under NNPP. That’s quite interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by smart8956: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Racoon:
For Ahmed Lawan, greed and Abdullahi Adamu killed his career. As for Akpabio, he still have the Supreme Court to decide his case.
Recently since dropping his presidential bid to Tinubu,have you heard much of akpabio? Nigeria is fantastically corrupt says British prime minister. If akpabio has successfully bribe INEC despite all the gra gra INEC was throwing, then believe it or not as a barrister he's, supreme court already is in his favour. You haven't watch akpabio case in court before, try and check. How many cases against him even since his time as governor including efcc saga where against him?
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Wallade(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2022
fergie001:

The Electoral Act is clear.... INEC has no business with a Candidate's defection.

The Electoral Act is clear that your withdrawal should be signed and sent to your Political Party who has the responsibility of sending same to INEC. Nonetheless Shekarau still informed INEC.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-shekarau-defects-to-pdp-after-three-months-in-nnpp

Section 31 of the 2022 Electoral Act:
A candidate may withdraw his or her candidature by notice in writing signed by him and delivered personally by the candidate to the political party that nominated him for the election and the political party shall convey such withdrawal to the Commission not later than 90 days to the election.

Again, the Party didn't just substitute his name, they conducted a Primary by Affirmation.

See link:
https://dailytrust.com/rufai-hanga-clinches-shekaraus-nnpp-ticket

The Party need not go to Court after a withdrawal. INEC only needs confirmation and signatures of both the person who withdrew and the Political Party.

INEC's argument is that it is outside their issued timetable which I believe will be quashed by the Court.... NNPP will head to Court.

For the party to substitute Shekarau's name, they must claim to have conducted another primary anyway but was it done within INEC timeframe? Was INEC an observer at the subsequent primary? Those are legal issues for the court to review.

Can you show proof that INEC was officially informed by Shekarau that he doesn't want to contest the election under that party anymore.

INEC's argument is that it is outside their issued timetable which I believe will be quashed by the Court.... NNPP will head to Court.

That is the bottom line. INEC needs the courts to determine the case of Apabio and Shekarau.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Mummiesboy: 6:04am On Sep 21, 2022
lovinagbad:
Try any end Sars protest again wether you will not pay with your life because the security will deal with u ruthlessly. Obi children are abroad and you want to die because of OBI. FOOL
And you want your generations to suffer because of Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2022
JASONjnr:

I am beginning to believe that this INEC top officials are working for Tinubu....

But if they try to change the figures and refuse to announce Peter Obi as the winner....The endsars protest will be a child's play....
Mumu, so if Obi didn't win, he should still be announced as winner abi? You are a fool!
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Mummiesboy: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2022
PDJT:

-Instead of learning how to spell basic English words, you spend your time hating those greater than you and whichever insignificant group you belong to. grin
Mr Oxford well done sir. English has taken you to heaven already.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Kingstanding: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=JASONjnr post=116858119]This is pure corruption...

But if they try to change the figures and refuse to announce Peter Obi as the winner....The endsars protest will be a child's play....[/quote.
You will do that protest in your eastern region not in South west and northern region. You better don't drag your people back to 1967 civil war.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by heysquare(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2022
JASONjnr:

See, the Obidients followers will be affected if any protest like that of endsars should occurs after the election. If U like una sef especially in Lagos just accept the outcome of the result so that Una don't lose business join while Peter Obi wil move on with his life. Let peace reign come after the election because resistance from those affected during endsars would be brutal. People like you got no business in Lagos so you got nothing to lose but you forgot that your life is your business you wouldn't like to trade
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Beverlyjean(f): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2022
ityP:

What will happen? grin You will just continue burning the yeast and nothing else. Las las, na una yeebos go suffer am. Carry your madness come another region, una go collect. E go worse pass python dance

As I said...u guys should try us and see what happens...weak cowards like u only have mouth .... when the time comes , u will know how fa
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by HRMK: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2022
LAWAN IS ONLY BN STINGY!HE COULD AFFORD TO SETTLE HIS RIVAL IN APC!LET HIM NAME HIS PRICE AND HE PAYS HIM!!
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by olaniyi263: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Shekarau kumaShekarau kuma...
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by Lovenorth: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2022
JASONjnr:

Threat and more threats that's Biafra for you
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by okorogodwin4(m): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2022
longetivity:
wetin this one dey yarn
he mean say as I dey sweet us e dey pain you
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by imam07: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2022
JASONjnr:

You will see.....

This is a movement and not your usual BMC nonsense.
this same strong head that pushed ojukwu into unnecessary war.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by ityP(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

As I said...u guys should try us and see what happens...weak cowards like u only have mouth .... when the time comes , u will know how fa

Lmao. Try anyhow, soldiers go give una wotoporously. Except na una area una wan burn down. Then it is alright grin
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by dheilaw1(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2022
JASONjnr:

what can you do, koboko and trigger happy soldiers are still in the barracks, do like werey and collect wotowoto, because Obi wont even come second in this election.
Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by blackgold2018(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Traplord09:

I wonder how you think

Lol

Kill àn Igbo man .. in this region hmmmm
It will lead to tribal war ..

You think is about who. Hold gun..
Think again. Mumu man

Igbos have not forgot you people...
Pass ..,

Kill lot and see what blood bath means

North won't stand for you ..

What is written on face of everyone is tribal bigots

Don't say I don't tell you

Tinubu feel sorry for is own making
Before you no it
Southwest go loose die

Round table we be dividend

oga calm down, I’m supporting Peter.

I replied the other urchin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2022
NtoAkwaIbom:
Akpabio na ronaldo

Number 9
Shud he finally escape appel and run, he will floor all contestants in his district, because the current senator is a far cry compared to akpabio's dividend as a senator

Mike Ngini will be having nightmares

Mike Igini did the right thing to deepen our democratic system. The laws are simple as regards contesting for different positions in same electoral cycle.

This is not about Brenna better senator, it's about doing the right thing.

Also remember the current guy who you just wished out is same guy who trashed Akpabio in the 2019 elections.

Hold your forth 2023 is still far away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.