Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

(5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ (1706 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by IamBroke(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
(5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍

1) Never pay a woman’s school fees
Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman’s education. I’ve seen people send their woman to school only for her to meet her soulmate in school.

2) Never disrespect your family or friends for any woman.
A woman can leave you at any point, most especially dark times, but your family and friends will always be there for you. Most especially family, Family is irreplaceable. Don’t play yourself Kings.

3) Never compromise your needs for hers
Never buy a car or house for a woman when you don’t own one. You should always put yourself first before anyone, not just women.

4) Never be too nice to any woman
A man should never be too nice to any woman. they don’t like that shitt. Women love bad guys, and being too nice will only get you played, not laid.

5) Never commit crimes to meet a woman’s need
A man should never commit crimes to meet a woman’s need. Stealing, fraud just to provide for and impress a woman? That’s a no-go area kings.

Iambroke�

lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by smithsolord: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Never borrow woman money �

6 Likes

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
IamBroke:
A man should never be too nice to any woman. they don’t like that shitt. Women love bad guys, and being too nice will only get you played, not laid.

bro, there is nothing wrong with being nice to a woman, who equally treats you right... the BS about women loving bad boy is played out, since we all know that bad boys dont get married and that womn eventualy get arried to "someone".
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Osashalom: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, there is nothing wrong with being nice to a woman, who equally treats you right... the BS about women loving bad boy is played out, since we all know that bad boys dont get married and that womn eventualy get arried to "someone".
That is how you people argue blindly and end up a scape goat with premium tears. Did he say you should not be nice to a woman? The op simply said don't be too nice to a woman. Oga too much of everything they said is bad. Women even hate it when you are too nice. Be nice and be tough, moderation is the key.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
IamBroke:

Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman’s education. I’ve seen people send their woman to school only for her to meet her soulmate in school.

A woman can leave you at any point, most especially dark times, but your family and friends will always be there for you. Most especially family, Family is irreplaceable. Don’t play yourself Kings.

Never buy a car or house for a woman when you don’t own one. You should always put yourself first before anyone, not just women.

A man should never commit crimes to meet a woman’s need. Stealing, fraud just to provide for and impress a woman? That’s a no-go area kings.

Iambroke�

lalasticlala

All these long and boring epistles for little things as that? grin I had migraine reading your rubbish... Ur name says it all grin grin grin grin there is a level of money you'll have, all these that looks like big things will be nothing to u.

HUSTLE PLEASE!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Osashalom:
That is how you people argue blindly and end up a scape goat with premium tears. Did he say you should not be nice to a woman? The op simply said don't be too nice to a woman. Oga too much of everything they said is bad. Women even hate it when you are too nice. Be nice and be tough, moderation is the key.

you people should stop writing nonsense online.... there is nothing wrong with being nice nor TOO NICE. just be nice and treat someone right, if they deserve it. everyone is different in life, thus what you might believe is "too nice" with one, may be not nice enough with others. just DO YOU and stop putting all these nonsense vibes in your life. if you feel like doing ith someone what you couldnt do with your ex, then DO IT, dont limit yourself, and live life fully!

some women dont deserve to even be nice to, while others need to be treated with all your care and affection. never limit yourself with BS, so long as "you" feel it is right.... because as far as we know, being overly nice to someone aint wrong (you just have to do it with the right person)

2 Likes

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by TyyT22(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truly women don't like too much nice men. Me I have started to be mean. I sent a lady 100k, two days later she broke up with me but want to be a platonic friend. I blocked her everywhere. Broke ass ladies everywhere , association of subtle beggars
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Tradepunter2: 12:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

All these long and boring epistles for little things as that? grin I had migraine reading your rubbish... Ur name says it all grin grin grin grin there is a level of money you'll have, all these that looks like big things will be nothing to u.

Shut up.... He's saying the truth.... Enough of brothers hustling hard and wasting their money on self entitled idiots that cant reciprocate

I can't say of any naija girl that adds value to ones life..... Think it's bu ass and breast.... Things when go slack and turn to cellulite hisssßsssssss

2 Likes

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Fahvvy: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2022
So true....
But feminized men who have allowed their entire lives to revolve around women will bash the OP and say trash as always undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by JerySmalls(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Bleep how your power reach! Dont die trying to satisfy her honeypot grin,
Spoiler Alert; she'll always ask for more! grin
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Peterrio: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2022
smithsolord:
Never borrow woman money �
nl no get love button, I suppose love your comment, I wonder how op missed this one
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Fiscus105(m): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you people should stop writing nonsense online.... there is nothing wrong with being nice nor TOO NICE. just be nice and treat someone right, if they deserve it. everyone is different in life, thus what you might believe is "too nice" with one, may be not nice enough with others. just DO YOU and stop putting all these nonsense vibes in your life. if you feel like doing ith someone what you couldnt do with your ex, then DO IT, dont limit yourself, and live life fully!

some women dont deserve to even be nice to, while others need to be treated with all your care and affection. never limit yourself with BS, so long as "you" feel it is right.... because as far as we know, being overly nice to someone aint wrong (you just have to do it with the right person)

The problem of many people, most especially guys is that, when they do go for women they expected returns, most especially sex return, and if she turns down advanced , they result to name calling. What op wrote thre is also applicable to male to male friends too .

...when you learn how to be nice to neighbor without expecting anything in return, that is when you will learn how to end self-bitterness
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Fiscus105(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2022
TyyT22:
Truly women don't like too much nice men. Me I have started to be mean. I sent a lady 100k, two days later she broke up with me but want to be a platonic friend. I blocked her everywhere. Broke ass ladies everywhere , association of subtle beggars

Wen last did you send 1/5 of that money to ur sister?

...oga, u were not trying to be nice to that lady but only that business gone bad oooo.

U sent money to her not because u like her but cos u want to Bleep
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Faber(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Never you treat a woman like Queen, she will treat you like a slave.

Never you tell a woman you cannot do without her, she will see u finish and jaapa. Always create the impression you have lots of ladies in your DM, same way she's got lots of guys in her DM, from time to time post random ladies far more beautiful than her on your what'sApp and Facebook stories wishing them happy birthday's etc, her mind will always been confused about you. If she asks just reply: "she's just a friend" her mind will be full of thoughts, he may love her, she is my potential replacement, two of them are fucking each other etc

Never use a girl as your DP e get why, her head will get swollen and she will activate full blown invasion of your emotions like Putin invaded Ukraine grin grin

Never you appear too rich or too poor. All those claiming spend on your babe, spoil her with money etc. All of una dey ment. Mark Zuckerberg na una mate o, Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi etc na una mate o, how many times are those guys simping for their wives and babes. Have you ever heard Messi during interviews tell you "his wife is his source of strength, have you heard Kylian Mbappe tell you his girlfriend is this and that. They will always call a fellow player, an ex+ footballer or a particular coach as their idol, look at you, because of one local pussy, you no want make we hear word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Daniel058(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2022
IamBroke:

Iambroke�

lalasticlala

Never say to any woman "I love you pass my mother. grin
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Daniel058(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Faber:
Never you treat a woman like Queen, she will treat you like a slave.

Never you tell a woman you cannot do without her, she will see u finish and jaapa. Always create the impression you have lots of ladies in your DM, same way she's got lots of guys in her DM, from time to time post random ladies far more beautiful than her on your what'sApp and Facebook stories wishing them happy birthday's etc, her mind will always been confused about you. If she asks just reply: "she's just a friend" her mind will be full of thoughts, he may love her, she is my potential replacement, two of them are fucking each other etc

Never use a girl as your DP e get why, her head will get swollen and she will activate full blown invasion of your emotions like Putin invaded Ukraine grin grin

Never you appear too rich or too poor. All those claiming spend on your babe, spoil her with money etc. All of una dey ment. Mark Zuckerberg na una mate o, Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi etc na una mate o, how many times are those guys simping for their wives and babes. Have you ever heard Messi during interviews tell you "his wife is his source of strength, have you heard Kylian Mbappe tell you his girlfriend is this and that. They will always call a fellow player, an ex+ footballer or a particular coach as their idol, look at you, because of one local pussy, you no want make we hear word
bros Who be ya Vawulence supplier? shocked

1 Like

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Faber(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Daniel058:
bros Who be ya Vawulence supplier? shocked

No be vawulence matter, guys no dey hear word. They will always tell you there girlfriend or wife is different, whereas they are passing through hell in their relationship

1 Like

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Truvelisback(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Coming from a Liability.

1 Like

Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Baronthecelebri: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
You're right boss
Re: (5) Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman�✍ by Baronthecelebri: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Coming from a Liability.
don't mind that bitch

(1) (Reply)

Phyna's Private Part Exposed As She Suffers A Wardrobe Malfunction At A Club In / Keep Your Man Away – Two Friends Declare Themselves To Be Boyfriend Snatchers.[w / List Of Things Men Do When A Man Wants To Have Sex With You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.