Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric (33529 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by BATified2023: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Na south start am. E good like that
God bless u

Igbos started it by saying they only need northern Christian votes

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by stevnwigw1: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
No amount of blackmail, will stop true Nigerians from taking back their country.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by biafrasun: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Insteady of all this hatred why not split this contry

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Only mumu people think this forced union will get better overtime. This is just one of the many reasons that it will never work as a nation. There is no point keeping us together. Just split this hell hole.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by okorogodwin4(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Northern Christian are most useless set of zombies I can't imagine how Foolannis Bleep them from back in the name of one north during election and kill them as bandits after election

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by nams77: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:
The cleric is wasting his time with these bare faced lies.

Some corrupt Nigerians like this cleric are really afraid of the coming changes that will surely be introduced by Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed and they are hiding behind ethno religious sentiments to fight against LP.

It will fail, young people from the north knows the truth and are ready to vote for Peter Obi. Everyone is tired of suffering, most young northerners are jobless, lacking basic education, electricity and security, Peter Obi will make sure they get it.

Those using religious and tribal sentiments to campaign should remember that Buhari as a northern president didn't solve any problems in the north. Only a very few northerners are enjoying this administration while majority are suffering.

Vote for Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria.
I have a question. I have a friend who have done his voter registration for the 2019 cycle but was not able to collect it then and vote.

This time, he is ready to be obidient. How do you advise he proceed in getting his voters card.
You can mention someone who can also advise him.

Will he still be able to get it

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by emerged01(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Bro,thank you. I'm a Christian and I will say na Christian leaders start am.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by BATified2023: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
socialjustice93:
It's the odacity for me shocked.. this video is very inciting.. this man should be invited by the DSS for questioning and possible detention.

The useless Fulani tribal bigot that his tribe is only good at championing their evil and wicked agenda should also remind the northern christians how his kins men have been raping and killing them endlessly without provocation..

Useless smelling man with entitlement mentality, you want free land the one usman danfodio gave us abi.. thunder fire you!

Isn't it a shame that with all your years of holding to power, the north is still the poverty capital of the world?

Lugard will never rest in peace for all the atrocities he committed.

what about d pastors giving obi flag in d church?

igbos started it n we told u it will backfire now u are seeing it

2 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by obembet(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
socialjustice93:
It's the odacity for me shocked.. this video is very inciting.. this man should be invited by the DSS for questioning and possible detention.

The useless Fulani tribal bigot that his tribe is only good at championing their evil and wicked agenda should also remind the northern christians how his kins men have been raping and killing them endlessly without provocation..

Useless smelling man with entitlement mentality, you want free land the one usman danfodio gave us abi.. thunder fire you!

Isn't it a shame that with all your years of holding to power, the north is still the poverty capital of the world?

Lugard will never rest in peace for all the atrocities he committed.

But you are happy when he mock Tinubu.

U beta vote Atiku

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by David160(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
candidtalk:

You people are collectively insane. Someone attacks Obi directly and your beloved Biafra yet it is Tinubu you are talking about?

Crystal clear you lot only have Tinubu and Yoruba on your mind because this man just rubbished and insulted you all by directing his fellow Northerners not to vote Obi.

He even emphasises that Northerners have nothing to gain voting Obi and you are here shouting Tinubu. Shameless.

The man has already rubbished Tinubu in a previous video... Search for it on YouTube
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by PresidObi: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2022
nams77:

I have a question. I have a friend who have done his voter registration for the 2019 cycle but was not able to collect it then and vote.

This time, he is ready to be obidient. How do you advise he proceed in getting his voters card.
You can mention someone who can also advise him.

Will he still be able to get it

The first thing would be to go to his local government headquarters and ask.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by hammerT: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2022
OONLY OBI CAN BE PRESIDENT IN 2023 AND NIGERIA WILL REMAIN ONE.

ABOKI SHOULD NOT DARE A REVOLUTION THAT WILL TURNN NIGERIA TO NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA.

OUR YORUBA BRO ARE WITH US AND BENUE, TARABA,AND KOGI, S KADUNA, NASARAWA, PLATEAU.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by donmaxman: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Nigeria is really a shit hole with people like this Islamic cleric. I promised to stay away from Nigerian politics since I migrated out of there but issues like this make me sick. How can people know the truth and embrace lies ? Nigeria will definitely disintegrate not due to politics but due to economic failure. The country is dead already. These people ae the cause of the failure of Nigeria. Buhari has been a big failure and has sent Nigeria several year back . The naira is becoming toilet paper and this cleric is spewing rubbish...oh my God.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by RapistOnBail: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Bridget95:
The Northern Christian including that stupid cleric knows that the Muslim Northern elites have failed them. Since 2015 Christians have been slaughtered almost on daily basis by jihadists, yet no single arrest have been made.
Northern Christians know that a vote for peter Obi will stop all that nonsense.
This foolish man wants the slaughter of Northern Christians to continue but he has failed.
Shut up u fucking liar.

Where in the world is killings not happening?

Your beloved East is in ruins and damages that you lots have been cut off from the political affairs of the country.

Keep dreaming you bigot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by emezuo17: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_aE4Ok3-w

Don't Vote A Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Northern Cleric

Inec recently stated that any tribal or religious campaign will be stopped and person prosecuted.

Here is a video of a northern cleric clearly saying that, no northerner should ever vote for a southerner candidate and was specific about Peter obi, and voting for obi will not benefit them. Watch the video and see for yourself.
. I thought this man was educated. Foundation Faith church owned by Sam Amaga a northerner started in Port Harcourt and have branches in all parts of the East, so is Dunamis, ECWA and other northern owned churches, what has the northern Christian gained from the Northern rulership, what has even the northern Muslim gained from Northern Islamic rulership other than poverty and insecurities, this man is an educated fool, he could have told them to vote for a fellow northerner without lying and sounding very stupid.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by williaam(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2022
To be sincere, the South started the ethnic card, and when they did i knew the election would be tribally based. The North would school the south on how to play the tribal card; i just have a this feeling that history is about to repeat itself, but with different actors, when Nigeria walked this road(Richard Constitution) it ended a a brutal civic war. Make God help us
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Joey4321: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

Obi is going to lose & Nigeria won't fail

Don't even care. Whatever you guys wanna do. We will watch from over here.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Selfmotivated: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Gibberish
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by RapistOnBail: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Bridget95:
From the faces of the people, it is clear they know that the man is a deceptive serpent and the devil in human form.

Northern Christians have been under the onslaught of killers and will gladly vote peter Obi for their security.
Shut up liar.

I schooled in the north and I have Christian friends who are still alive and doing well in the north.

You social media lie mongers will do everything to see the northern Christians channel their votes to one Biafran lying Biitch.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by WHITELIGHTER: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Jemex003:

Like play like play this man is making sense but our people from above will turn it to fight and bully soon. Wait and see

How is it making sense? Or it does to you?
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Diligence: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2022
But wait why the world dey fear BIAFRA...

From Harold Wilson, to Queen Elizabeth, to ... the world is not ready for another "Japan of Africa".

Buhari is a northern Muslim to the core, but the North is worse off for it with more terrorism, IDP Camps and more murders, rapes, wanton destruction of lives & properties.

This man is ignorant, stupid and deceptive.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by OdefaGirl(f): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
SORRY..... IF YOU THINK ALL OF US ARE STILL IN THE SAME LEVEL WITH YOU!!!

TRY SOME OTHER STUNT

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by nams77: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:

The first thing would be to go to his local government headquarters and ask.
Ok.
Will relay that to him
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by GenerationNext: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2022
tiger28:
I thought that he mentioned OBI??

And I understand it.

How can ANYONE vote for Ppl that started the FIRST ETHNIC Coup in Nigeria??

How can ANYONE vote for Ppl that were saying "Burn the zoo" JUST few months ago?

Such folks MUST not be TRUSTED with Power

Their NEW Patriotism isn't sincere!!!
But you voted for a coup plotter and want to vote for the man who put him there. embarassed
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by mnwogu(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2022
All these are just to promote another northern Fulani to succeed the incumbent norther Fulani.
It will not work malam. Nigeria is wiser than this ur religious and tribal sentiments.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by hammerT: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Diligence:
But wait why the world dey fear BIAFRA...

From Harold Wilson, to Queen Elizabeth, to ... the world is not ready for another "Japan of Africa".

Buhari is a northern Muslim to the core, but the North is worse off for it with more terrorism, IDP Camps and more murders, rapes, wanton destruction of lives & properties.

This man is ignorant, stupid and deceptive.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

WE WONT ACCEPT A NORTHERN MUSLIM OR ATIKU TO REPLACE HIS FULANI BRO.

2023, THE NORTH WILL BE A VERY BIG LOSER.

BIAFRA WILL EXIT AND NORTH WILL FAIL.

EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER.

2023, IS DAT DAY.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by RapistOnBail: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
He has said his own. Pls can one hausa or Yoruba man come out and tell me where in Igbo land he want to buy land and they refused him.
A typical Yoruba man only rent a room for his sewing business while hausas sleep under bridges, markets. They will never rent a room. How can he rent a room where he has only mad and radio. An Hausa man will pay for a shop,they will be 300 inside there.
Let one person come out and show us where he want to buy land and igbos refused.Mention the place and the person that refused him or her
Your brain is dead

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by israelmao(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Moronic cleric is trying to converge tribal and religious jingoists.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Ikpongiton: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
duro4chang:
as long as the country remain in this state of in redeemable,na una go hungry pass.na una go die of curable disease pass.illiteracy na una birthright.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Our Southern Pastors started it
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by RapistOnBail: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Electrons:
Only a gullible Christian North will Vote against Obi candidacy considering the level of abuse they have suffered in the hands of the Muslims in the North. See how they are slaughtered all over the north with no one to help them and you think they are foolish to repeat the same mistake. Never
In your mind southern Kaduna or Benue or plateau people will vote another Fulani man over obi? Considering the ethnic that has been going on against them by the fulani terrorist. The man Can only talk but the reality on ground is different
The election is 50:50:50 to all. Let go there
Shut up you Fvcking liar.

Them kill your papa and Mama for North?

You crazy Bigots haven’t stepped foot in the north but get your silly conclusions online and assume there’s slaughter of Christians down north.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Border Closure: Nigeria Rejects Vietnam’s Rice Importation Plea / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.