Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric (33531 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by vertueptime: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

He mentioned the three geo political zones in southern Nigeria not just Obi and easterners... Even in his past videos this particular Iman was seen saying a lot of horrible things about Tinubu, saying that Tinubu is menstruating like a woman , here is the link to the video.. https://www.facebook.com/charles.ogbu2/videos/1071320217602749/?app=fbl go and watch that video too..

As for the coup part, I can't keep educating you about Nigerian military coup which has been discussed on this forum over and over again... You can believe whatever that is in your skull...

You are talking about secession, the greatest secessionist we have in Nigeria today is Tinibu, denying such fact proves that you recently started following politics... Even your traditional ruler Oluwo of Iwo said that he would participate fully in Oduduwa agitation when Tinubu fails in 2023

He's not a cleric
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Kdon2: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's your opinion guy. I'm voting obi as a yorubaman. Go and read about the cause of the civil war. I recommend a book entitled WHY WE STRUCK to you. Maybe you'd reason differently. The author isn't igbo but yoruba. You'd know the coup wasn't about secession. Awolowo was spared because of it. In fact, if not the coup, he'd have been killed like Tafawa balewa and Co in prison. The first thing they did was release awo from prison, which was one of the reasons for the coup.. Awo was to be picked and supported to take over as a civilian president of Nigeria but the arrangement backfired. Gowon is still alive today. He knows better. People were just blindly accusing ojukwu but I don't blame them. Even if they weren't born that time, what's bad in reading books of history?

Stop misinforming people! You don't have to twist history to suit your narrative. Awolowo was not killed because he was already in prison and not a friend of the then government anyway. Igbos were the only one with none of its leader killed in that coup because the coup was leaked to them before time. South east leaders were spared because Igbo betrayed the northern elements involved in the coup hence the reprisal that later led to biafra war! You can't eat your cake and still have it Mr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by agurza(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Na south start am. E good like that
You are right the south started it, CAN was instrumental and the cleric was right.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Yes anyone that vote obi is voting Biafra I had sound this warning severally this guy called obi is a dangerous, green deadly snake with a mission, he will never succeed never.

Buhari has taught us a bitter lesson of our life, same way buhari was identified with Islamic hard liners that birthed Boko Haram that to transient to Bandit, fulani herds bitch etc now obi is identify with ipob and he is a die hard Biafran coming to be the president, never not in this world again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Fabnaija: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
You mean Northern boko haram cleric?
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Greenfaces: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:
The cleric is wasting his time with these bare faced lies.

Some corrupt Nigerians like this cleric are really afraid of the coming changes that will surely be introduced by Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed and they are hiding behind ethno religious sentiments to fight against LP.

It will fail, young people from the north knows the truth and are ready to vote for Peter Obi. Everyone is tired of suffering, most young northerners are jobless, lacking basic education, electricity and security, Peter Obi will make sure they get it.

Those using religious and tribal sentiments to campaign should remember that Buhari as a northern president didn't solve any problems in the north. Only a very few northerners are enjoying this administration while majority are suffering.

Vote for Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria.

The electricity part is far from the truth. If south had the electricity of the north, there would be no solar installers down there just like here. If you ask me the last time i saw power outage here in jigawa that lasted 3 hours this ýear so far, i doubt if i can count 15 times. I'm a solar installer here but most of my jobs are in abuja and lagos. The only time i installed 4 panels here was when the national grid collapsed. People don't do more than one battery and two panels because they know power will always be restored before the battery drains. Its a blessing to the people here but solar installers need to look for other jobs like driving jobs to survive
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Kdon2: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Dragonsword:

Your position as toothless online war lord hasn't helped your candidate l, the brown teeth Escobar himself neither has it changed the massive support of Obidatti movement.

Why not change strategies. Go for things that might even have effect. Be reminded that you up against the biggest political mass movement in Nigerian history.

Ethnic/ tribal bigotry is not enough to convince people to vote in a corrupt, sick old criminal into power. Never!

Obi is as worse as the other two. Its still bad for Nigeria to produce thieves in politician clothing's as leaders.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by PresidObi: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Greenfaces:

The electricity part is far from the truth. If south had the electricity of the north, there would be no solar installers down there just like here. If you ask me the last time i saw power outage here in jigawa that lasted 3 hours this ýear so far, i doubt if i can count 15 times. I'm a solar installer here but most of my jobs are in abuja and lagos. The only time i installed 4 panels here was when the national grid collapsed. People don't do more than one battery and two panels because they know power will always be restored before the battery drains. Its a blessing to the people here but solar installers need to look for other jobs like driving jobs to survive

Lies as usual.

Show me what you have manufactured with the constant electricity?

How many companies has relocated from Lagos to Jigawa because if steady power?

Stop lying to your superiors.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Jemex003: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2022
TheOldGods:
are you okay?

Is the ibo group not part of Nigeria. Do you know the main reason they are asking for Biafra? It's because they are not been in government and they have been marginalized. I agree of you to work as a team and allow them to taste the seat, you still come and say they are Biafra. That is the only thing that will even make the Biafra agitation even stronger. Tribal hate is nonsense. If they don't want the ibos, then let them go, if they don't want to, then they have to accept that the ibos are also Nigerians and have the right to rule. Have a good day

Why Obi and Wike not fight for Igbo’s when they’ve the chance to fight for primary? If Igbo’s won pdp or APC primary do you think Yoruba will not support them? Tell your Igbo’s leader to unite and work together as a team not as stomach infrastructure. Don’t blame other tribe for your ruling ambition anyone can rule this country as long as you give the vibe they want. Enjoy your day.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
This man is lying. When Deborah was Stoned to death in North by muslims. It was an Igbo pastor in Port harcout that gave the family house ,car, capital, business and relocated her family. No Northern muslim person was able to assist Deborah family.
Dont worry Mahdi, the northern Christians know who their brothers are and those that use them. It will speak in 2023

5 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Kdon2: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
rickyrex:
when i see comments like this, i see how you totally submit yourself to the north. else i forget, was there a time yorubas agitated for yoruba nation. or it was ijaw people that agitated for such. Yorubas and deciet are 5and 6. Atleat the igbos know what they want. A better nation for all with equal right and opportunity or you divide the nation. What do you people want

Which of the Igbo? The one running across Nigeria for tinubu or the ones doing the biding of east are 5% and a dot in a cycle? Or the ones the betrayed Wike and kanu! Even Igbo are not so united in what they want, so stop whining abeg!
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by aariwa(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2022
candidtalk:

Try and tag Tinubu by force as much as you want. It is clear the man's talk is about not voting Obi because he insist Obi has a Biafra agenda.

In other words, he won't vote a secessionist.
Deal with that and let Tinubu be.
the man is working for Atiku and his name is shehu mahdi . Go and watch his video about tinubu . He said worse things about tinubu including that he sees pee on Tinubu’s body any time he gets up from a chair

2 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by reddingtonblack: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:

Propaganda will not help you.

Can you highlight the propaganda, thot obedients wanted issue based campaign ... cheesy

Nigerians have outgrown disney promises .... show workings and let the best get the job
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Princedapace(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2022
This is why I hate Britain. They messed up so many African countries. The sad reality is that tribalism will never end because humans are just like this. Even Europeans, many are racists.
Humams are selfish by nature.
What serious countries did is to form coubtdies and create institutions that can limit the effects of tribalism. That is how Europe grew. In the past, Europeans fought one another a lot.
U can imagine what would happen if u put the English and the French in the same country under a unitary rule. Ur guess is as good as mine. They will spend decades fighting.

Africans need to do away with these creations whites created for her countries and create countries based on mutual love and interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Kdon2: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2022
onuman:

Islamic sharia criminal laws adopted by the sharia states of Northern Nigeria heralded Boko Haram and its offshoot, banditry, in Northern Nigeria.

That cleric was among the religious leaders of the north who celebrated the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws by the far north political and religious leaders between 1999-2001.

How has their sharia heled them. Sharia for the poor.! Its all religious deceit!

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by JJBROS(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_aE4Ok3-w

Don't Vote A Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Northern Cleric

Inec recently stated that any tribal or religious campaign will be stopped and person prosecuted.

Here is a video of a northern cleric clearly saying that, no northerner should ever vote for a southerner candidate and was specific about Peter obi, and voting for obi will not benefit them. Watch the video and see for yourself.

This man is not cleric. He is a journalist and a business man from Katsina
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by RapistOnBail: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2022
Ikpongiton:
the man is saying the truth and you are telling him to shut up, because you are a rapist of the truth.in fact ,if another fulani man or a Moslem mount the throne,northern christians will not survive it.
Shut up!

Northern Christians and Muslims live together in the north.

You are in the Muddy Biafra land that is forgotten by Federal government and knowing what’s going on in the north.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by duro4chang(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Ikpongiton:
as long as the country remain in this state of in redeemable,na una go hungry pass.na una go die of curable disease pass.illiteracy na una birthright.
Go for your drugs
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Dragonsword: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Kdon2:

Obi is as worse as the other two. Its still bad for Nigeria to produce thieves in politician clothing's as leaders.
No matter what opinion you hold against Peter Obi, the corrupt old sick Thelfnubu is x 10 worst
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Moventist: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2022
I can understand his frustration steming from the fact that Northern Christians are adamant to the call of North retaining power after the calamity of the current regime

What has the Northern Christian benefited under any Muslim president than the annexation of it lands by the jihadist mostly or by proxy, supported by such regime

So, in the foolishness of this than , he thinks, Northern Christian would leave it brother in Faith and support a candidate that that rattles about the condemnation of Deborah's killing, a northern Christian killed by extremist in full day light ?

Or they think, the Northern Christians would settle for a ticket that is exclusively for non Christians! Even the error of 1993 didn't not materialized, talk more of 2022

Port Harcourt for instance has the regional headquarters of a Plateau church. Gov wike gave that church 30 million Naira to support it mission. So where is this man's lies ?

They are yet the see the worst! No amount of antics usually sway the minds of northern Christian decisions to vote for a candidate that does not meet their yearnings. no amount of money can influence such category of voters which this man knows that much
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by PresidObi: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Can you highlight the propaganda, thot obedients wanted issue based campaign ... cheesy

Nigerians have outgrown disney promises .... show workings and let the best get the job

Bring up the issues, not ethnoreligios sentiments.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by OBJlive: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Those castigating Biafra agitators are the worst peddlers of tribalism.Look at this cleric,kwankwaso,Elrufai the gov,Galadima.
They carry this their tribalism to international television,where they claimed that Ibos are not good at politics but good at buisiness.
They enacted sharia laws for the poor muslims but rejects same when they are caugth in the web of it.
Now the political elite are jitery that their once prefered candidate,Buhari has failed woefully.But the poor youths now found out the deception of the political elite and are ready to vote Obi. We have been mobilizing them on the plateau State,Taraba and surrounding states including FCT

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by duro4chang(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2022
MansoryMX:

How? Please explain? Because I was already rooting for Kwankwaso when Obi left PDP. I thought he was going to APc so explain how south start am? I am listening bro. Inshallah
You are not a stranger on nairaland now. You know what people from the south are saying. Instead of promoting their candidates they turned every to ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Kdon2: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Dragonsword:
No matter what opinion you hold against Peter Obi, the corrupt old sick Thelfnubu is x 10 worst

They are all worse for Nigeria period
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by reddingtonblack: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:

Propaganda will not help you, many northern groups has examined that allegations and cleared Anambra state of any wrongdoing, you are bringing the lies up again just to malign a man with impeccable character.

Nigerians now know better than tribal hate to sway votes to proven failures.

how about you post a credible source to justify your claims cheesy

Ex governor el-rufia that was placed under house arrest in Anambra was that also false allegations.

We all have done things we aint proud of, however just mention one past deed of Peter obi that signifies national interest .. #openminds

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by rollandben(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Northerners to lose their claws on Yoruba, we are Nation already, so stop telling us what to do, we know what,we want. Abi na your vote ni
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by 0neal(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Superfluous assumptions and lies from the pit of hell.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by MansoryMX(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2022
duro4chang:
You are not a stranger on nairaland now. You know what people from the south are saying. Instead of promoting their candidates they turned every to ethnicity.

See you! 80% of the tribal beefs you see in Nairaland are pure cruise man! Don’t take it too personal ooo! People aren’t that dumb to choose evil politicians. If someone like Orji Kalu of Abia state with haha bells as Vp represents APc as Presidential candidate and Datti with Peter Obi as VP represents Labour Party do you think an average Igbo man will vote for Kalu?

People don wise bro! All these tribal shits in Nairaland na mostly cruise
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by zakkxx: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2022
I am a Northern Christian, from Southern Kaduna specifically. We have live with Igbo people even in my village! They have never attacked us, we don’t have problem with Igbo. But your soo call Fulani Northerner has and is still killing my people! We are OBIdient we have no apology!

2 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Alpharey: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2022
SU50:

Besides, did he say anything that's a lie?

Everything he said is the truth, proven and documented.
The truth he said is that after winning the election, a line will again be drawn between Northern Christians and northern Muslims, killing of Christians and burning and bombing of churches will continue amidst shouts of Allah Arkbar!!!!. They killed Deborah in broad daylight and no tangible arrests were made while we the Southerners are hosting her grieving family. Fulanis are killing hausas and grabbing their lands. All these are truth,proven and documented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Marketers Say Petrol Price Could Further Drop By ₦8/Litre / ”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.