Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric (33528 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by onuman: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2022
If Biafra leaves and terrorists and bandits stop operating in the north, as expected, will this cleric not be happy? Are people of Niger Republic not happier than people in terrorism/banditry ravaged northern Nigeria?
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by hammerT: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2022
onuman:
If Biafra leaves and terrorists and bandits stop operating in the north, as expected, will this cleric not be happy? Are people of Niger Republic not happier than people in terrorism/banditry ravaged northern Nigeria?

REASOONS BIAFRA WILL EXIT 2023, MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET.

FULANI HAND POWER TO FELLOW FULANI.

BIAFRA DON COMOT BE THAT AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT, LET THEM COME AND FACE US.

2 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by faste: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
You are telling them now that they are different from Christians in the south but when una Boko and bandicts start killing them,na southern Christians will come for their help. You can't deceive them again only the gullibles u can deceive. Where is Deborah?
Her family is in OPM estate PH,courtesy of the same igbo they love to hate.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by onuman: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
JackHamma1234:
So if we vote for Muslim north are we voting for Boko haram, bandits and terrorists of the north or if we vote for Muslim of the south we are voting for the agboros terrorising the law abiding citizens of Lagos, those tlguys that sized the okadas... Oga your statement is as useless as the spit of a child.

Islamic sharia criminal laws adopted by the sharia states of Northern Nigeria heralded Boko Haram and its offshoot, banditry, in Northern Nigeria.

That cleric was among the religious leaders of the north who celebrated the adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws by the far north political and religious leaders between 1999-2001.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Konjiboii: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2022
So when we were voting for Northern we were voting for boko Haram and bandits and kidnappers abi, very shallow minded pricks,always throwing tantrums when things don't go their way yet they are same people destroying their region.

3 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by livinbygrace: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:
The cleric is wasting his time with these bare faced lies.

Some corrupt Nigerians like this cleric are really afraid of the coming changes that will surely be introduced by Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed and they are hiding behind ethno religious sentiments to fight against LP.

It will fail, young people from the north knows the truth and are ready to vote for Peter Obi. Everyone is tired of suffering, most young northerners are jobless, lacking basic education, electricity and security, Peter Obi will make sure they get it.

Those using religious and tribal sentiments to campaign should remember that Buhari as a northern president didn't solve any problems in the north. Only a very few northerners are enjoying this administration while majority are suffering.

Vote for Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria.

A vote for OBI is a vote for Jagaban.
Jagaban 2023 !!

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Eriokanmi: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
They're afraid. So, are igbos not part of Nigeria again? They say they want to go, you refused to allow them. A detribalised candidate is now emerging from among them
youre kicking. North is Nigeria's problems. Their old politicians won't vote obi especially those in the core northern states . The category of voters who would vote obi are their youths and they surpass the old people in population. They're wiser now. See the way those guys are even looking at him as in...is this man OK? He said most of churches in the north are headed or owned by igbos yet, Bishop Kukah is a northerner who's archbishop of sokoto diocese. Bishop oyedepo started in Kaduna, RCCG is the largest denomination in the north. In owerri, I saw Christ Apostolic church there headed by my yoruba fellow. This man is so funny. He knows obi won't allow them steal.

That's how they told us not to vote buhari in 2015 that he would Islamise Nigeria. How many states had he Islamized so far? His tenure would soon finish sef. That's his opinion shaa. Obi will win this election, if its allowed to hold.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by King44(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2022
This man is dividing the country through ethnicity.

The proper authority would turn a blind eye to this.

How could you be preaching hate and disunity because of your beliefs and sentiments? It's crazy.

How could some people let a man like this pollute their thoughts and views and they sat there listening to him?

This is a terrorist mindset

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Ikpongiton: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Shut up you Fvcking liar.

Them kill your papa and Mama for North?

You crazy Bigots haven’t stepped foot in the north but get your silly conclusions online and assume there’s slaughter of Christians down north.

the man is saying the truth and you are telling him to shut up, because you are a rapist of the truth.in fact ,if another fulani man or a Moslem mount the throne,northern christians will not survive it.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by saysugar(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Lol,
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by rickyrex(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
tiger28:
I thought that he mentioned OBI??

And I understand it.

How can ANYONE vote for Ppl that started the FIRST ETHNIC Coup in Nigeria??

How can ANYONE vote for Ppl that were saying "Burn the zoo" JUST few months ago?

Such folks MUST not be TRUSTED with Power

Their NEW Patriotism isn't sincere!!!
when i see comments like this, i see how you totally submit yourself to the north. else i forget, was there a time yorubas agitated for yoruba nation. or it was ijaw people that agitated for such. Yorubas and deciet are 5and 6. Atleat the igbos know what they want. A better nation for all with equal right and opportunity or you divide the nation. What do you people want

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by onuman: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
hammerT:

REASOONS BIAFRA WILL EXIT 2023, MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET.

FULANI HAND POWER TO FULANI.

BIAFRA DON COMOT BE THAT AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT, LET THEM COME AND FACE US.

Let them try am. Injustice destroys a nation.
They may be believing that Britain will still hold tight to one Nigeria on their behalf. That's a false belief. It's not north, not even a combination of Nigeria's ethnic groups, stops Biafra from leaving, if Nigeria continues with its unjust ways.

2 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by williaam(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
To me the Obi candidacy proves a means to achieve an end! The emergence of Obi the cry for a Republic has disappeared, what happens when Obi loses at the poll; Nigeria becomes a zoo republic again?
Being open minded about events that would unfold come 2023 is the best. All i know is that all the candidates ticks all the appropriate boxes, unlike the dullard there. Almost all have had experience in the private and pubic sector. In terms of age Obi is just an old man according to the UN description of age breakdown, if the youth needs change there is a 35 years old candidate on the ballot, let's vote en masse for him, then we can truly said we have achieved something on kicking out the old crops of leaders. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Illegal1(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Na south start am. E good like that

i swear...E Better lyk dis slf

do me i do u,man no go vex...
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by heysquare(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
There's no different between him and those against muslim-muslim ticket. Whatever tickets they all have, Almighty ticket is a sure, devine and victory ticket. 3veryone should take note and the earlier you understand the better you accept fate after the election.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Owontime: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
CORRECT, IF YOU VOTE OBI YOU'RE VOTING IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Dragonsword: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
tiger28:

And I understand it.

How can ANYONE vote for Ppl that were saying "Burn the zoo" JUST few months ago?

Your position as toothless online war lord hasn't helped your candidate l, the brown teeth Escobar himself neither has it changed the massive support of Obidatti movement.

Why not change strategies. Go for things that might even have effect. Be reminded that you up against the biggest political mass movement in Nigerian history.

Ethnic/ tribal bigotry is not enough to convince people to vote in a corrupt, sick old criminal into power. Never!

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria is a land of tribalism

It has eaten very deep in the minds of her citizens and have generated to a hate against one another tongue undecided.

Which means confederation is the best system for the country, if they insist on keeping the country one. This is obvious, but the corrupt buffoons that have been in charge of this country will never want to hear of it. And these buffoons are represented in every ethnic group in this country (though majority of them are of northern origin).

3 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by sulaak(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria is a land of tribalism

It has eaten very deep in the minds of her citizens and have generated to a hate against one another tongue undecided.

What is wrong with tribalism?

Nigeria has only existed for 106 years ( 1914 to 2022), while we have been tribal for thousands of years. We need to accept our differences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by drlateef: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:

Some corrupt Nigerians like this cleric are really afraid of the coming changes that will surely be introduced by Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed and they are hiding behind ethno religious sentiments to fight against LP.

It will fail, young people from the north knows the truth and are ready to vote for Peter Obi. Everyone is tired of suffering, most young northerners are jobless, lacking basic education, electricity and security, Peter Obi will make sure they get it.

Those using religious and tribal sentiments to campaign should remember that Buhari as a northern president didn't solve any problems in the north. Only a very few northerners are enjoying this administration while majority are suffering.

Vote for Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria.

Please shut up!!! Peter Obi has nothing to offer. If he could not fix Anambra State, he cannot fix NIGERIA. This is simple logic only for those who have brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by PS712: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_aE4Ok3-w

Don't Vote A Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Northern Cleric

Inec recently stated that any tribal or religious campaign will be stopped and person prosecuted.

Here is a video of a northern cleric clearly saying that, no northerner should ever vote for a southerner candidate and was specific about Peter obi, and voting for obi will not benefit them. Watch the video and see for yourself.
See madnex and kraze. Nangsence
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by redirect(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
OLD MENTALITY IS THE TYPE OF PERSON LIKE YOU TAKING NIGERIA BACK WORD.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Eriokanmi: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
tiger28:

And I understand it.

That's your opinion guy. I'm voting obi as a yorubaman. Go and read about the cause of the civil war. I recommend a book entitled WHY WE STRUCK to you. Maybe you'd reason differently. The author isn't igbo but yoruba. You'd know the coup wasn't about secession. Awolowo was spared because of it. In fact, if not the coup, he'd have been killed like Tafawa balewa and Co in prison. The first thing they did was release awo from prison, which was one of the reasons for the coup.. Awo was to be picked and supported to take over as a civilian president of Nigeria but the arrangement backfired. Gowon is still alive today. He knows better. People were just blindly accusing ojukwu but I don't blame them. Even if they weren't born that time, what's bad in reading books of history?

2 Likes

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Gunayo(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
That's the more reason this country needs to disintegrate. Let everyone be own his own and manage his resources and territory well. If you think l cannot rule in Nigeria then allow me to leave your country and be on my own. For those that might want to tag me an ipob, l am a yoruba man but we just have to tell ourselves the truth.
On Obi/Datti mandate l stand.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by sulaak(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
King44:
This man is dividing the country through ethnicity.

The proper authority would turn a blind eye to this.

How could you be preaching hate and disunity because of your beliefs and sentiments? It's crazy.

How could some people let a man like this pollute their thoughts and views and they sat there listening to him?

This is a terrorist mindset

What a stupid statement. Nigeria is already divided by ethnicity. Nigeria is a country, a regional expression. The nation called Nigeria doesn't exist.

Does country mean nation?
There is a difference between the terms nation, state, and country, even though the words are often used interchangeably. Country and State are synonymous terms that both apply to self-governing political entities. A nation, however, is a group of people who share the same culture but do not have sovereignty.

What is wrong with tribalism?

Nigeria has only existed for 106 years ( 1914 to 2022), while we have been tribal for thousands of years. We need to accept our differences
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by deavicky(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Anything una like make una do I really don tire for this blind country i find myself.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Kdon2: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Don't Vote A Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Northern Cleric

Inec recently stated that any tribal or religious campaign will be stopped and person prosecuted.

Here is a video of a northern cleric clearly saying that, no northerner should ever vote for a southerner candidate and was specific about Peter obi, and voting for obi will not benefit them. Watch the video and see for yourself.

Very unfortunate. The guy should be sued to court for defamation and derogatory statement against a candidate. He needed to face the law. I m sure he is another northern lunatic on the loose.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by sukar886: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Biafran kee u there
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by agurza(f): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

Inec recently stated that any tribal or religious campaign will be stopped and person prosecuted

You started it, CAN was in the forefront and the man said nothing but the truth.

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Shikini: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Wow
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by reddingtonblack: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
PresidObi:

It will fail, young people from the north knows the truth and are ready to vote for Peter Obi Everyone is tired of suffering, most young northerners are jobless, lacking basic education, electricity and security, Peter Obi will make sure they get it.

Vote for Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria.

Are you saying the same Peter oBi that ejected northerners out of Anambra is coming to provide job for people he displaced as a governor.

Asides peter campaign promises, mention one deed of Peter Obi that signifies He is a unifier and has common interest of Nigerians at heart in time past.

Election is here suddenly everybody loves Nigeria grin these is 2022 the electorates have outgrown disney promises, all aspirants must show workings then nigerians would elect the best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by PresidObi: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Are you saying the same Peter oBi that ejected northerners out of Anambra is coming to provide job for people he displaced as a governor.

Asides peter campaign promises, mention one deed of Peter Obi that signifies[b] He is a unifier [/b] and has common interest of Nigerians at heart in time past.

Election is here suddenly everybody loves Nigeria grin these is 2022 the electorates have outgrown disney promises, all aspirants must show workings then nigerians would elect the best man for the job.

Propaganda will not help you, many northern groups has examined that allegations and cleared Anambra state of any wrongdoing, you are bringing the lies up again just to malign a man with impeccable character.

Nigerians now know better than tribal hate to sway votes to proven failures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / Ben Bruce Reacts To Dino Melaye's Arrest / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.