Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari (2436 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Abdu81: 3:56am On Sep 21, 2022
Just the way your old propaganda failed no structure, ipob, Biafra Igbo president ba bla bla.

All this your useless antics is not working obi's acceptability is increasing nation wide.

1 Like

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Abdu81: 3:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Obi's acceptability is increasing nation wide ,atiku is going in the core north where is tinubu popularity growing?

A vegetable wanting to rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by richie240: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2022
plaindealer:
grin
**Disappointment**
One can clearly see d level of disappointment in Zain Asher Ejiofor's eyes.
cool

1 Like

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by richie240: 4:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Because without 'demand'there can be no 'supply'.
There's no cause without effect...... and vice-versa.
Bottomline: obi fall hin own hands. Period!
cool

sweerychick:
I noticed that after CNN granted Peter Obi interview, stupid upon stupid threads has been the order of the day on naira land
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by richie240: 4:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Which 'economic experts' and ''homework ' biko?
The young man don tell una say he not need stlucture and dt's it!
cool
Quintopia:

You have a point. What Obi needs to do is confide in economic experts and fashion out a policy direction that differs from the current APC set up. He must be able to articulate his new paradigm in a succinct, direct, and professional manner. Right now he says stuff like ''we'll pull people out of poverty'', ''we'll end corruption'' etc .

I mean, those are very ambiguous proclamations that don't answer the question of 'how'? People are not stupid. They want to know how exactly you plan to do things differently, and they want details.

Obi needs to do more homework.

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by sunboy(m): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2022
Itzlinda:
Interviewer Question: Nigeria as you know is broke. It spends so much more than it earns. What are your concrete plans to take Nigeria's economy out of life support.

Peter Obi: "Deal decisively with issue of insecurity so you can get your farmers to go back to farm. Start pulling people out of poverty as quickly as possible. Reduce, aggressively, cost of governance and deal with the issue of corruption."

AGAIN, I want Peter Obi to lead Nigeria because, I think, for justice and fairness and to prevent crisis, it is the turn of the Igbos and a Christian, more so when they have a fairly popular candidate. I also want the political heavy weights to collapse so that people get to power simply by the agenda they have, it is a lesser evil.

HOWEVER, Peter Obi is not ready. He needs to sit down with a team and put ideas to paper. And he should be able to acknowledge the good the present government is doing and promise to keep whatever is good while discarding what ever is not so good. Because he keeps denying every goodness in this government while suggesting exactly what the government is doing. For example, he suggested private individuals coming into owning refineries, DONE ALREADY!

Any problem you ask him about he joins you to lament the problem and that is it. He needs to sit down and plan!

Other than these we MAY have the worse President ever if he goes in like this. It will be a mixture of lack of preparedness, wanting to do news things that you didn't plan (and destroying the old ones in the process) AND being over confident about what you are doing even as you will not have direction.

This is what I’ve been telling folks. He doesn’t have a single plan at the moment, he’s just comparing economies around. Sit down, put a plan together, and talk about it during interviews, and stick to your plan. His answers are too vague and superficial.
Obi is not ready, he couldn’t proof nothing after 8yrs as governor of his state.
Tinubu is old and dealing with health issues.
Atiku, we know his story, that’s story for another day.

There are many younger folks with fresh ideas who have never contributed to the current problem but instead are victims of this current mess.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by sunboy(m): 5:14am On Sep 21, 2022
ElSudani:
God bless the OP. This exactly is my perception of him.

She nailed it!

2 Likes

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by sunboy(m): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2022
ElSudani:

The pain on Zain Asher's face says it all.

Have you seen Adeola Fayehun’s interview ?

She literally rephrased one same question like 5 times and was so frustrated about his answers. Baba was just telling us about his trip to eggy and Singapore smh

3 Likes

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by sunboy(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2022
newnet:
who Is your candidate, that's all

She doesn’t need to reveal who she will be voting for.
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by mycar: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2022
This shows that majority of Obi critics are stark illiterates, someone said that he will boost security to allow farmers back to farm, tackle corruption and wastages to boost economy and one low IQ person is opposing his views without giving an alternative answer but instead wanted Obi to praise Buhari administration that lacks the will power to achieve anything.
Did he know that the fund been misappropriated or stolen would have changed the fortune of Nigerian.

If Buhari government is building modular refineries, what impact has that made?

4 Likes

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Patriotsleague: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Says a man that is stuck in is village

Anyways, APC gave PDP automatic ticket for president after Tinubu comes up with the wrong choice.

Labour party can wait till Atiku finishes his tenure.
Dear idiiots, I live in the land that Tinubu helped built, and am enjoying it, that's why I support him. you Biafrans constitute nuisance here, soon we will chase you back to your villages. Village mpuru mmiri goat.

1 Like

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by kingjis: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Itzlinda:
Interviewer Question: Nigeria as you know is broke. It spends so much more than it earns. What are your concrete plans to take Nigeria's economy out of life support.

Peter Obi: "Deal decisively with issue of insecurity so you can get your farmers to go back to farm. Start pulling people out of poverty as quickly as possible. Reduce, aggressively, cost of governance and deal with the issue of corruption."

AGAIN, I want Peter Obi to lead Nigeria because, I think, for justice and fairness and to prevent crisis, it is the turn of the Igbos and a Christian, more so when they have a fairly popular candidate. I also want the political heavy weights to collapse so that people get to power simply by the agenda they have, it is a lesser evil.

HOWEVER, Peter Obi is not ready. He needs to sit down with a team and put ideas to paper. And he should be able to acknowledge the good the present government is doing and promise to keep whatever is good while discarding what ever is not so good. Because he keeps denying every goodness in this government while suggesting exactly what the government is doing. For example, he suggested private individuals coming into owning refineries, DONE ALREADY!

Any problem you ask him about he joins you to lament the problem and that is it. He needs to sit down and plan!

Other than these we MAY have the worse President ever if he goes in like this. It will be a mixture of lack of preparedness, wanting to do news things that you didn't plan (and destroying the old ones in the process) AND being over confident about what you are doing even as you will not have direction.

Your father at peter obi age didn't do more than him, if he's gonna be worst than buhari cnn didn't invite the criminals you want Nigerians to vote because they know they can't rule Nigeria

It's a big shame that a your age you still talk like a child

Grow up and stop messing up yourself
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by BeanmanX(m): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obi is a dullard. Brilliance eludes him.

He needs a coach. He should enroll in Tinubu's class.
Same Tinubu that is running away from interview?..
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Maxxim: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Op, when it comes to Obi most of his supporters prefer you deny your logical reasoning and just support em without asking any questions, more like the herd mentality which makes things more suspicious.
I won't blame anyone if what happened in 2015 repeats itself cos this was how Buhari was shoved into peoples throat. I've been to Anambra in numerous times, the legacy he left I'm yet to see them.
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Coldie(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Any evil una support na all of una go suffer am.

Buhari contested presidency over 4times before winning only for him to win and take almost or over a year to appoint his cabinet and u are comparing him to Peter obi?

The signs are there voting Peter Obi is not by force but at least anybody who wins it’s all of us that will suffer it, 8years is enough for someone to finish his university get a job get married and have kids, e go do una like film when 8years u are still complaining about nepa or insecurity or unemployment or inflation or hardship.
Then instead of u to achieve all those things u are still in stage one or looking for how to flee the country to another
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Lovelive: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2022
And Tinubu is lifeless
Atiku nko ?
Patriotsleague:
Obi is dull,he has nothing to offer, he didn't do nothing in Anambra.
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by GeneralPula: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2022
I don sabi say Pandora is too dull. Buhari is way ahead of him..

Pandora has this habit of wanting to talk, talk, talk, without anything cognitive. He’s acting like he’s in a competition with someone. He’s wanting to impress, but has nothing in his medulla..

Peter Obi can be Igbos messiah, but Nigerians don’t measure in Igbos standard. Igbos standards is so low, hence why SE is the worst region in Nigeria. Nigeria presidency is to heavy for a village boy..

Peter Obi is the dullest among the presidential candidates..

The CNN lady was like damnnn, is this a whole nation presidential candidate? This is stuuuupid!

1 Like

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Omesbrit(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Am not surprised, Tinubu has nothing to campaign with, He is deprived of I deas and lack competence even to speak to the public & attend interviews. Obi just spoke at LCCI in Lagos close to Tinubu's residence. You couldn't even acknowledge that, your foolish obsession is making Obi more popular. Keep it up. Obi is next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by Jflex07(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
These urchins are sick in the head. The only candidates who had the boldness to be interviewed by CNN is being castigated by tinubu urchins left, right and center. I would have taken you serious if the other candidates were also interviewed just as Mr Obi.. By the way urchin,you have just one vote and you are inconsequential in the scheme of things..
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Quintopia:

You have a point. What Obi needs to do is confide in economic experts and fashion out a policy direction that differs from the current APC set up. He must be able to articulate his new paradigm in a succinct, direct, and professional manner. Right now he says stuff like ''we'll pull people out of poverty'', ''we'll end corruption'' etc .

I mean, those are very ambiguous proclamations that don't answer the question of 'how'? People are not stupid. They want to know how exactly you plan to do things differently, and they want details.

Obi needs to do more homework.

you think he will become the president without working with technocrats?
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2023
Itzlinda:

What do you mean by it is the turn of...?

Whenever people use that "TURN" thingy, I know they lack sense and most likely speaking from an empty cranium.
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by TundeBricklayer: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2023
Itzlinda:

Buhari is even better than Tinubu
Re: After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari by gare(f): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2023
Itzlinda:

So was Tinubu ready? With the way he has handled the situation in the country so far, you can't conclude on the person is in power, we gave Buhari the benefit of doubt and he came and took us back to 1920, Tinubu in turn has just taken us to 1915 we are praying for him to take us to 1920 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporter Spotted At Tinubu Campaign In Jos - Photo / Nigeria Labour Congress Issues Warning To Inec(photos) / APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.