Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition (2437 Views)

Yobe Governor Buni Submitted ‘Blank’ Commissioner Nominees List To Beat Deadline / INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by AcuraZDX: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2023
APC’s response to LP’s petition is 293 pages🤣

But there really were no substance in pages 93 to 141.

Watch
https://twitter.com/Elkrosmediahub/status/1646050098202157058?t=KGCn9NBYhd8ojPWX6oO9Ng&s=19

1 Like

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by AcuraZDX: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2023
I trust my party the APC, we surely used magic ink on those pages cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Kwave4(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2023
APC is a party of the dumb
Just Wait,their zombie followers will say that they are using Morse codes

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2023
If tinubu and INEC believe that the election was credible why did tinubu secretly flew to UK in pretence that he was going for medical treatment, meanwhile he went to meet the supreme Court chief judge to help him subvert the electoral process?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Bluntguy: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Just the way dull students submit blank answer sheets during exams. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by christejames(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2023
APC is just so CORNfused 😂...

They think having several numbers of pages will make the judge more lenient with them? undecided

Let me just take that as an error from the printer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Drone17: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
LP set exam for APC.

5 questions to answer any one.

APC

Answer script empty like their brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by wahalawahala: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mumu post... I'm sure we all remember those sets of students #team more sheets 😂.
Na when results come out u go dey wonder wetin den use d more sheets do😂
Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by pacino26(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
It was done intentionally aimed at delaying the entire process. LP can only prepare a response to what is legible likewise the judges. Na delay tactics and nothing short of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by FatherofAsaad: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
If tinubu and INEC believe that the election was credible why did tinubu secretly flew to UK in pretence that he was going for medical treatment, meanwhile he went to meet the supreme Court chief judge to help him subvert the electoral process?

You will be the no1 witness when the time comes . You are playing with your future continue make emotion dey run your senses

1 Like

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by NothingDoMe: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
I trust my party the APC, we surely used magic ink on those pages cool
😄😄😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Racoon(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hehehe! Peter Obi gave them an exam they don't have an answer for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by OKOATA(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! Peter Obi gave them an exam they don't have an answer for.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
FatherofAsaad:

You will be the no1 witness when the time comes . You are playing with your future continue make emotion dey run your senses
You dey really craze for that you coconut head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Those are tables but hate has blinded y’all
Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by taretoofine(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
I repeat I have never seen an intelligent APC man!

Prove me wrong please !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by A4alpha: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
It is finish!! grin
Abeg shift make I faint laugh wan kee me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by A4alpha: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
In legal parlance it is called etc. Etc . angry
APCheat dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Revolution2022:

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Another day to face Nigeria and her politics wahala
Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by FatherofAsaad: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
You dey really craze for that you coconut head.
😂😂😂 e pain you Abi… start using your brain and not your emotions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by Afamsi: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Case has not started they are already acting dumb

1 Like

Re: APC Submitted Blank Pages As Also Response To Peter Obi's Petition by NnamdiN: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
They're not blank. When you photocopy that INEC result sheet, it comes out blurry.

Make God still punish APC and their supporters

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures: How Every Sector Of Nigeria's Economy Is Dying Under Tinubu / Such A Sad Day For Me: Will This Name Ever Be Clean Again? / When Will Nigeria Be Like This City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.