Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,350 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju (5545 Views)

The Imperatives Of Fuel Subsidy Removal By Babajide Fadoju / Now That Subsidy Is Gone, What Is The Plan? - Babajide Fadoju / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by livinbygrace: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Sanwo olu na Mumu compare to Ambode.All he does is to follow Tinubu up and down .He is virtually doing nothing when all our roads are no longer motor able.
Kudos to Ambode for well done jobs during his tenure.He transformed many places in Lagos including Epe,Oshodi ,surulere and many other places but this Sanwo olu na nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by WibusJaga: 5:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by FireUpNow(m): 5:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Zydote:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sanwo-olu-on-tinubus-success-path/
We should wait till when Sanwo-Olu fails to remit some Lagos acrrued cash to Tinubu or he develops a higher polital ambition then the story will change over night. Don't forget Raji Babatunde Fashola and Ambibola Wmbode's case

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by ADecadeAddict: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Na so now. And Lagos still owes over #700 billion as debt, despite huge IGR the state generates.
Fool me once, that's your luck. Fool me twice den na my mumu cause am. Our eyes don open. This achievements won't save the agbadorian Lagos landlord. Shikena.
How much does US owe?

That's what I thought.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by almarthins(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2022
datola:
Sanwo Olu is doing well... He completed almost all projects left by Ambode unlike Ambode that abandoned Fashola's uncompleted projects.

He is also on the verge of completing solid signature projects scattered across the state.

Omo ni Sanwo Olu jo!

Can you mentioned some of the projects ambode didn't complete?

Some of the pple in alimosho area will say otherwise. Lagos is big with population.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by livinbygrace: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Another lie, Fashiola and Ambode should take the credit, not Tinubu

This Sanwo Olu na very stupid man .Na To Dey follow Tinubu up and down while our roads are neglected.A journey that’s to take just 20mins Will now take you 4hrs on Lagos all because of bad roads and MC Oluomo and hos boys are cashing out big time.They dictate transport fee at their own discretion,in fact he is now more powerful than this werey governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by livinbygrace: 6:07am On Sep 21, 2022
datola:
Sanwo Olu is doing well... He completed almost all projects left by Ambode unlike Ambode that abandoned Fashola's uncompleted projects.

He is also on the verge of completing solid signature projects scattered across the state.

Omo ni Sanwo Olu jo!

It’s because of the people like you this country can never be better .You see truth but won’t say it.How can a normal,sensible ,well To do somebody compare Ambode achievement to this werey governor?
All our roads are no longer motorable and Traffic everywhere from mile 2 to badagry,lekki -Epe Na die everywhere is messed up and you have the effrontery to compare this he goat of a governor to Ambode?If I swear for you this morning he go catch
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Gkay1(m): 6:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Wait oo igando and lekki local government nor dey part of Lagos State ?

The suffering in those two local government is too much, for the past 4 to 5 years, no light, no road, everything na jagajaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Another lie, Fashiola and Ambode should take the credit, not Tinubu and this bootlicker.

Don't mind them. A proud father by blackmailing Fashola. Of not for blackmailing, Fashola would have kept Tinubu where he belongs.
He want to be a proud father of Lagos State but not proud father of Zainab Tinubu.

Mumu people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Proud father you say

Let him be a proud father of Zainab Tinubu first.
If you are not proud of your biological daughter,how can u be proud of another mans child.

Sharap
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by JealousCobra(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2022
KingLennon:
ashanwo-olu the sickler is doing well a mad Governor. We should not fail to condemn his nefarious activities in Lagos State

But the idea of a vegetable becoming our next president is what I strongly kick against. I hate mediocrity!

Fixed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by OXYZ: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Ambode perfopmed better than Sanwolu by giving governance to those who need it most.
Areas like Alimosho,Agege, Epe,Ikorodu and other areas where low income earners reside were greatly transformed
Just like his father,Sanwolu is over-hyped and there are so many propaganda surrounding his administration,just to paint blue black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Ogagun57: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2022
This Fadoju is a mumu. A bootlicker. Full of lies all the time.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by MarketDispatch: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2022

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by princeabdul(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Very good write up
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Announced3: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
Na so now. And Lagos still owes over #700 billion as debt, despite huge IGR the state generates.
Fool me once, that's your luck. Fool me twice den na my mumu cause am. Our eyes don open. This achievements won't save the agbadorian Lagos landlord. Shikena.

Cry more pig

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Announced3: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2022
JealousCobra:

Fixed.
You must be stupid
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by TAYO124: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Only in a vision less society will a poorly sighted person be regarded LEADER.
There is nothing Great about Lagos, it is simply a Large, Disjointed and Unplanned city. It is also known by scientists that lagos is a sinking city that will someday be overrun with ocean water.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by WendieT(f): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Are u talking about the puppet?
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by yashau(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
United State Of America is richest country in the word and they are the highest debtor in the universe with 4 trillion dollar smh

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by JealousCobra(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Announced3:

You must be stupid

We know you have dignity in being a Chuckleheaded grin

You still have hope in life??

Oh! Am being bit rude here...
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Echoban: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Nobody remembers that Fashola and Ambode once governed this state....

Say u, no dey generalise am.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Tinubu Puppet Governor

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Says a mumu who fled Anambra to Sanwo-Olu's Lagos to survive after Kanu and Ekpa have destroyed the economy of the SE.

Misplaced hatred will be the destruction of you people.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Karemarealty288(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Echoban:

Say u, no dey generalise am.

Me ke, cos everything in Lagos of today is presumed built by Tinubu..
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by homosapien(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
livinbygrace:

It’s because of the people like you this country can never be better .You see truth but won’t say it.How can a normal,sensible ,well To do somebody compare Ambode achievement to this werey governor?
All our roads are no longer motorable and Traffic everywhere from mile 2 to badagry,lekki -Epe Na die everywhere is messed up and you have the effrontery to compare this he goat of a governor to Ambode?If I swear for you this morning he go catch

Was mile 2 to Badagry motorable during Ambode administration?

This is a public forum and some people here lived in Lagos, if you need to lie at least be smart about it.

I
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Softmirror: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
Another lie, Fashiola and Ambode should take the credit, not Tinubu and this bootlicker.

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2022
homosapien:

Was mile 2 to Badagry motorable during Ambode administration?

This is a public forum and some people here lived in Lagos, if you need to lie at least be smart about it.

I

We all know why Ambode is their hero to the extent they always create fabrications they try to use to proclaim him as some ultra-performing messiah, better than all others, that Tinubu then 'hounded out' .

Some people's penchant for korokoro lies na die. All for the sake of causing division and disaffection.

How any genuine and objective Lagosian can be full of so much vitriol for Sanwo-Olu, to be calling him names, is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by oluwafikayo32c: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Another lie, Fashiola and Ambode should take the credit, not Tinubu and this bootlicker.Another lie, Fashiola and Ambode should take the credit, not Tinubu and this bootlicker....
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Zayedkhan: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Are you searching for[https://www.yellowpages.ae/subcategory/consultants/investment-companies/5f043b78ebee8a7379de45a8] Investment Companies in UAE[/https://www.yellowpages.ae/subcategory/consultants/investment-companies/5f043b78ebee8a7379de45a8]? Etisalat Yellow Pages provides a list of investment companies that offer the best investment options to investors. Visit the yellowpages.ae today for a completely hassle-free experience and search for Investment Companies in UAE.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju by Brainboxer1: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Meanwhile, we sell and buy PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account, logs and cc... Contact: www kwito.store

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC: FG Spent ₦‎171.3 Billion On Electricity Subsidy In Six Months / Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn / Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.