Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Duplicity Of Women All Over The World - Redpill Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Duplicity Of Women All Over The World - Redpill Truth. (311 Views)

So Many Women All Over The World find this Guy very attractive, Why? / 5 Dangerous Women All Men Need To Avoid / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Duplicity Of Women All Over The World - Redpill Truth. by DasaintHope(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2022
The girl who doesn't call guys she dates will call you if she is truly in love with you.

The babe who doesn't spend her money on men will spend her last money on you if she is really into you.

The girl who doesn't visit men at their place will visit a guy she is attracted to on the first date.

The lady who vows to keep her virginity before marriage will surrender it to you if she fears losing you to a lady with an olosho vibe.

"I love my relationship private, I don't post my man, I don't use them for DP or wallpaper."

When they meet who they like, they will be like, "Ticket wey go cut go cut jor, peep my cute baby boo."

Our females would always write and act tough to appear high standard, but be rest assured that they would climb a mountain to get a "Hi" from you if you are their spec.

Don't mind the things they say, it's their nature. They do those to the beta and simps guys. They will never do it against you. If they do, you aren't their choice. You are just for their benefit.

Believe them at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: The Duplicity Of Women All Over The World - Redpill Truth. by Zonefree(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2022
"Hard to get" girls are the easiest to bang. I've noticed this several times.

You see all these girls you think are easy and cheap cos they're jovial, before you see their pant, dey go stress you ee. It takes patience to bang them.

3 Likes

Re: The Duplicity Of Women All Over The World - Redpill Truth. by Slynation(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Truer words has never been expressed like this...#Kudos

It's left for simps to go hard or go home...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

P / My Master’s Kiss - Feather's Stories / Let's Debate Nairalanders,what Do You Think About This Notion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.