Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pay Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pay Back (1640 Views)

Is This A Pay Back Time Or punishment ? (screen Short) / Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" / How Far Would You Go To Pay Back An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Back by bvc(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
A guy n a girl r in a relationship, dey love eachother dearly, then d guy cheats on her. she finds out, is very pissed, all hell is let loose n she breaks up with him. he is sorry, regrets his action, begs all day everyday, but she dosnt listen. she shags that dude that was 'just a frnd' that has been hanging in, she shags some more guys fulfilling all her sexual fantasies. then, she listens n comes bk 2 him. he's hapi n promises neva 2 cheat again, she dint tel him wat she did
Re: Pay Back by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
STORY didnt END WELL!!! She should have caught AIDS!!! angry angry angry
Re: Pay Back by InkedNerd(f): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

STORY didnt END WELL!!! She should have caught AIDS!!! angry angry angry

Why? Were you one of the men she slept with? tongue
Re: Pay Back by Dyt(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hmmmmm
Re: Pay Back by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Why? Were you one of the men she slept with? tongue

She Over-Shagged! angry And that GUY was really PUNNY WHIPPED! He must have a heart MADE of BUTTER! undecided Some things i cant TOLERATE O! undecided
Re: Pay Back by InkedNerd(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

She Over-Shagged! angry And that GUY was really PUNNY WHIPPED! He must have a heart MADE of BUTTER! undecided Some things i cant TOLERATE O! undecided

Over shagged? Who's body is it, yours or her own? She's free to do as she pleases. The guy fṳcked up, not her. If he decided to be an aṡṡ and realized what he had when it was too late then that is his fault.
Re: Pay Back by bvc(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
well if she caught hiv, then we wud all b dead now. because 'she' is d average girl u know, d normal gf u have, she is every female out there (with a lil exageratn). am just tryin 2 show guys lik me dat at d end, females r d real playas - dey neva get caught, dey do worse, but stil listen2 appologies,,
Re: Pay Back by bvc(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
Lol, nerd, he's heart is nt necessarily made of butter, he myt b hard as weed, he just doesnt know wat she did. sexkills chillax! can i buy u a drink soon?
Re: Pay Back by ronkebp(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
checkmate, !!!!! lobatan!!!! her 2 don ge him 4, abi naa
Re: Pay Back by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
bvc:

well if she caught hiv, then we wud all b dead now. because 'she' is d average girl u know, d normal gf u have, she is every female out there (with a lil exageratn). am just tryin 2 show guys lik me dat at d end, females r d real playas - dey neva get caught, dey do worse, but stil listen2 appologies,,
Like i said earlier, THE STORY DID NOT END WELL! But now i see it's from the DIRECTING! What tha hell do you mean by SHE'S EVERY FEMALE? YOU ARE WRONG ON THAT! How about FEMALES that DESIST from SUCH? You made it SOUND as if ALL MEN MUST CHEAT & ALL WOMEN MUST CHEAT in return, but WORSE! That doesnt CUT IT with me! NOT ALL MEN CHEAT & NOT ALL WOMEN CHEAT!!! This MOVIE wont SELL!!! smiley
Re: Pay Back by InkedNerd(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
bvc:

Hmmm, guys go around Being Intimate just as the girl does. As far as I'm concerned, the guy deserves anything he gets from her or the OTHER girl he cheated on her with. I don't even like the idea of people taking someone back after they've been cheated on. Lemme share something with you I cam across Facebook since we're talking about cheating partners, "Cheaters always say it was an accident,  and that they're sorry. But that's not entirely correct. Temptation is normal, and is all around ALL of us. It's how you "respond" to temptation that defines you. That's why those that "choose" to have affairs [usually] shouldn't be given a second chance. By betraying, they have defined who they are, and in that action they showed their complete lack of respect for the other person and themselves."

sexkillz:

Like i said earlier, THE STORY DID NOT END WELL! But now i see it's from the DIRECTING! What tha hell do you mean by SHE'S EVERY FEMALE? YOU ARE WRONG ON THAT! How about FEMALES that DESIST from SUCH? You made it SOUND as if ALL MEN MUST CHEAT & ALL WOMEN MUST CHEAT in return, but WORSE! That doesnt CUT IT with me! NOT ALL MEN CHEAT & NOT ALL WOMEN CHEAT!!! This MOVIE wont SELL!!! smiley

I hate the ending too but not because she didn't get HIV. The guy fṳcked up, not her. What she chooses to do with her body while not dating him shouldn't be a concern of his or anyone else's for that matter.
Re: Pay Back by bvc(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
I exaggerated, slow down! am sure i stated dat too. on a 2nd thot, all girls hv dat tendency, wen pushed 2 d wall hard enuf,u hv a gud gal goon bad
Re: Pay Back by InkedNerd(f): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
bvc:

I exaggerated, slow down! am sure i stated dat too. on a 2nd thot, all girls hv dat tendency, wen pushed 2 d wall hard enuf,u hv a gud gal goon bad

It's not a girl or guy thing, its a human thing. What you described is no different from what some men do when they find out that their partners have cheated on them.
Re: Pay Back by deniyor: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
In the first place, the guy f, ked up. The girl did not cheat, whether it was revenge or payback or whatever you might want to say. Fact is they had broken up, I'm assuming it was an official break up so they were both free to do as they were. Going back to the guy after all that wasn't cool from the girl tho. If she knew she was going to go back, why sleep around first. Maybe she used the opportunity to do exactly what she wanted to do.
Not telling the guy her escapades will bite her in the azz later on. The guy deserves to know, if he wants to know.
Re: Pay Back by bvc(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nerd, u r on point on dis 1
Re: Pay Back by InkedNerd(f): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
deniyor:

In the first place, the guy f, ked up. The girl did not cheat, whether it was revenge or payback or whatever you might want to say. Fact is they had broken up, I'm assuming it was an official break up so they were both free to do as they were. Going back to the guy after all that wasn't cool from the girl tho. If she knew she was going to go back, why sleep around first. Maybe she used the opportunity to do exactly what she wanted to do.
Not telling the guy her escapades will bite her in the azz later on. The guy deserves to know, if he wants to know.

Tell him about her escapades?!?! She's not obligated to tell him damn thing!!! It's her life, her sex life NOT his. Whether or not she knew she was gonna take him back is irrelevant, it is still her life so unless the guy has some invisible leash around her neck that I don't know about, I don't see why it should matter.
Re: Pay Back by bvc(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
Deniyor, u know wat am sayin! am nt sayin he's ryt, he aint. its her body, yeah. she dint cheat, yeah. slpin arnd is nt bad again? sumbdy pls update me. 2ndly, shudnt she tel him all she did? 3rdly, do u thnk he wud hv bn beggin if he knew wat she did? dere r exceptns though
Re: Pay Back by bvc(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nerd, pls answer my last question.
Re: Pay Back by deniyor: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Tell him about her escapades?!?! She's not obligated to tell him damn thing!!! It's her life, her sex life NOT his. Whether or not she knew she was gonna take him back is irrelevant, it is still her life so unless the guy has some invisible leash around her neck that I don't know about, I don't see why it should matter.

Different strokes for different folks. I like to know what I'm dealing with when I go into a relationship with a girl, and I like the girl to know what she is dealing with so I tell her whats up.

If she knew she was going to take the guy back, but used the opportunity to sleep around, that's so not cool. I wouldn't date such after I know that.  
Lets look at it from an outsider's view. There are two we know who are dating. They break up for a week or two but probably a lot of us don't know they are broken up. some of us might know its just a fight or something. Next thing, we see the girl sleeping around, and then the next week we see the two lovebirds together as usual. Anyone is just going to think  the guy is a fool.
Cheating on your partner is a lot of disrespect. So is the way the lady reacted.

If a lady cheats on me, I give her the boot. End of Story. In the event I, for any weird reason get back with her, then it doesn't give me the right to cheat cos she has before.
Re: Pay Back by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
LMAO! When did yeye4live start making sense? undecided The world is really coming to an END!!! Hi yeye4live bvc undecided
Re: Pay Back by BodyKiss(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
You don't call it a cheat if you don't get caught.
Re: Pay Back by deniyor: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
bvc:

Deniyor, u know wat am sayin! am nt sayin he's ryt, he aint. its her body, yeah. she dint cheat, yeah. slpin arnd is nt bad again? sumbdy pls update me. 2ndly, shudnt she tel him all she did? 3rdly, do u thnk he wud hv bn beggin if he knew wat she did? dere r exceptns though

I won't say sleeping around is bad. If it's bad for a girl, its got to be bad for a guy. If a single lady sleeps around, its her choice and her body. Yes I won't want to date such a lady but who am I to judge?

Some guys would still beg to get back together with the girl even though she's been around in their break. I have seen it a lot.Like I said, different strokes for different folks.
I just would prefer to know, cos I will take not telling me as deceit.
Re: Pay Back by deniyor: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
BodyKiss:

Cheating is cheating. It is wrong.
Re: Pay Back by bvc(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
Sexkillz, dont get it twisted, I AM NOT yeye4 wateva, just lv it at bvc n mayb we shud stick 2 d topic. i stil thnk he deserves 2 know all she did 2make his final decision
Re: Pay Back by InkedNerd(f): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2011
bvc:

Exceptions my foot!!! Why is it not ok for her to sleep around? If she wants to have casual sex with someone and is being safe about it then why is that such an issue? He [the cheating boyfriend] isn't obligated to know anything that takes place prior to them dating or getting back together. Most likely he wouldn't be begging if he had know she was with other men but I'm quite sure had it been the other way around, he would have left her a long time ago and on top of all of that, the ONLY reason the subject of begging has come into this is because he was found out. Had his girlfriend not found out I'm pretty sure he'd still be gallivanting. All in all, if the guy should be upset or mad at someone it is himself because had his foolish action not occurred, then they'd still be together.

deniyor:

Different strokes for different folks. I like to know what I'm dealing with when I go into a relationship with a girl, and I like the girl to know what she is dealing with so I tell her whats up.

If she knew she was going to take the guy back, but used the opportunity to sleep around, that's so not cool. I wouldn't date such after I know that.  
Lets look at it from an outsider's view. There are two we know who are dating. They break up for a week or two but probably a lot of us don't know they are broken up. some of us might know its just a fight or something. Next thing, we see the girl sleeping around, and then the next week we see the two lovebirds together as usual. Anyone is just going to think  the guy is a fool.
Cheating on your partner is a lot of disrespect. So is the way the lady reacted.

If a lady cheats on me, I give her the boot. End of Story. In the event I, for any weird reason get back with her, then it doesn't give me the right to cheat cos she has before.

Yes, I know cheating is disrespectful but he brought it all on himself. I acknowledge that she may have reacted because of what he said but all in all he has no reason to be upset here. Now suppose she has no intentions on getting back at him and just changed her mind last minute?

I get what you're saying that you would like to know what you're getting yourself, but you worded it in a manner that made it seem like she had to tell him. If he asked her I could understand if she came clean about the whole thing but if you're saying that coming cleaning is a must for her then I don't agree.

bvc:

Nerd, pls answer my last question.

I was answering your questing but deniyor replied before I could hit the 'reply' button grin

BodyKiss:

That is complete and utter bullshit. If you're dippin' it and doin' it with someone else without the knowledge of your partner then its CHEATING!!!

deniyor:

I won't say sleeping around is bad. If it's bad for a girl, its got to be bad for a guy. If a single lady sleeps around, its her choice and her body. Yes I won't want to date such a lady but who am I to judge?

Some guys would still beg to get back together with the girl even though she's been around in their break. I have seen it a lot.Like I said, different strokes for different folks.
I just would prefer to know, cos I will take not telling me as deceit.

Deniyor, would you mind if you and I spoke outside of Nairaland?

Re: Pay Back by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
awesome response
Why? Were you one of the men she slept with?
loving it. cheesy
Re: Pay Back by Dondav(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
Strange
Re: Pay Back by InkedNerd(f): 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2011
pc guru:

awesome response

loving it. cheesy

grin
Re: Pay Back by 195(f): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
The ignorance in this thread is appalling

smh
Re: Pay Back by deniyor: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
This could go either way for any sex but imagine this scenario where a guy learns that his lady had slept around with another guy sometime in the past. He confronts the girl and the girl says "it was when we were broken up/ taking a break" etc. Funny how often it happens and kills trust. In this case tho, the guy wouldn't have much mouth to talk since he had violated the trust first. lol

Gotcha.
Re: Pay Back by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
bvc:

Sexkillz, dont get it twisted, I AM NOT yeye4 wateva, just lv it at bvc n mayb we shud stick 2 d topic. i stil thnk he deserves 2 know all she did 2make his final decision
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pay Back by deniyor: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
190_@:

The ignorance in this thread is appalling

smh

Please enlighten us mr 190.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Single or Single mother & Getting Desperate??? / Osita Iheme Romances A White Lady / Comparing How To Make A Man And Woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.