Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse (505 Views)

My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by tgmservice: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2022
My girlfriend recently told me she has not seen her period and having stomach pains and she may likely be pregnant.

I was so scared and she went for a test which showed she was not pregnant, I was so relieved.

The reason am sharing this happy news is that currently I have 2 kids from 2 different baby Mamas am currently taking care of.
Most of my monthly earnings go to their school and upkeep, God knows I have really struggled in taking care of them.

A third would have been a disaster and the new girl just finished secondary school lately am sure her parents will what me to be responsible for her.

Mehn a bullet dodged, thank God saved my Life.
I will repent from now on

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by Akinzola: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
If you like, continue that reckless life style of yours.
tgmservice:
My girlfriend recently told me she has not seen her period and having stomach pains and she may likely be pregnant.

I was so scared and she went for a test which showed she was not pregnant, I was so relieved.

The reason am sharing this happy news is that currently I have 2 kids from 2 different baby Mamas am currently taking care of.
Most of my monthly earnings go to their school and upkeep, God knows I have really struggled in taking care of them.

A third would have been a disaster and the new girl just finished secondary school lately am sure her parents will what me to be responsible for her.

Mehn a bullet dodged, thank God saved my Life.
I will repent from now on
Re: Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by Lionstep: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Kaiiiii.....you see your life you're struggling to take care of two while going row with three you need deliverance wahalai.....
Re: Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by Temiel(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Sincerely, I pray you will.

Scares like that can be draining.
Much more, it's not about saying you will change. Take steps.
Avoid getting into situations that would lead you back to this point.
Believe me, you've been there now, you will be there again unless you hold yourself and take steps to back your words.

I wish you the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by motionarena: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Ewu No 1

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by imagrg(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
You mean you go in raw?
Re: Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by virginprincess(f): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
This that you are living a very irresponisble and reckless lifestyle,you better change before it becomes too late.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Saving My Life From Total Collapse by Slynation(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2022
2 babies from two different baby mama and paying there school...

Meaning you have advance in age with atleast 12years gab yet going after little school children who just wrote WAEC...

It's your kind that normally creates a nymphomaniacal sexual terrorists in our young ladies...

You are in a position to lecture and tutor this young girls why they shouldn't follow guys but instead you are telling them to off pants...

It's well...

(1) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman Who Is Always Visiting Prophets. / Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? / Random Dude Shares Leak Of Big Boobs Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.