Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) (40522 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by danhans(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Are you looking for them?Come to Ajegunle you are deceiving your self. When you call the number the come after you
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Nature33: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2022
drug Lords in motion. Some people go jst come on social media dey yarn rubbish. I said it b4 & I'm still saying it; d amount of vote apc will gt will determine d number of mad pipo we have in nig.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by sukar886: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2022
I pity hausa and igbo in Lagos , una own don finish if tinubu win, I swear
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Rapuru14:
Until you experience the viciousness of these MC Oluomo/ Tinubu guys you will still be taking this guy serious.

The perpetrators are his boys. He knows them and is talking rubbish on camera?

It means he is calling for his own arrest. grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Epiphany92(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2022
jrusky:

Your headache bro. From day 1 I have be saying I'm pdp I can never vote for apc but I have no issue with Tinubu because buhari error can not totally be blamed on him there are other actors in the mess moreso I prefer Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwanso, kachukwu, imomulen a million time over obi-shit.

Does that make you happy now?
blah blah blah
I didn’t read what you scribbled,you are tribal APC person,accept with your full chest and stop running around like a headless chicken
This is the internet,nobody will beat you

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by DadaHammed: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
The trouble wey Igbo people dey look for in Lagos,dem go get am ! I won't say more than this for now.

Mufutau oriagbon the agbado-munching agbero, how dem take find trouble?
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Bonavi: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Zydote:

He also released his phone number 08037168492 for the public to call or text anywhere they see such occurrence in Lagos and they will promoting attend to it

Watch the videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvC78aLAApU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLwP8xoaO0
U wey don turn Lagos upside down knowing all the corners around is asking people to give u information when if it didnt come from u any of ur boys littered everywhere will within minutes get the people in the video. Stop denying ur handiwork mr
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Jemex003: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin angry angry where is nairaland chief zombie.A.k.A his darling daddy . No one should vote any old man next year, the havoc this current old man did to this country is enough make the country recover small before una vote another old man.

Please don’t say no one just tell your siblings and your other relatives cuz you’re not stop others from their side view of things in this country
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Philomin: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Same incidence occurred last week Wednesday at Lekki New Market. The Shuttles drivers (Lekki - Eko Hotel shuttles) were forced to buy and put the Tinubu sticker on their buses. According the bus driver I entered, they were given 2 options of either to put the sticker or live Lagos. The driver also said that they were told that they must paste the sticker on their buses whether they will vote for Tinubu or not. Intimidating and forcing people to campaign for Tinubu. You can go and verify...
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by AdemolaA2: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2022
Soso990240:
Oga MC keep deceiving urself. You are rejecting and condemning them now because people made a video and everybody is condemning the action, you and Tinubu sent them, we know. If You arrest them publicly, u go release them from back tomorrow.
BTW, Why is nobody talking about the tax Tinubu collects from every shop in every market in Lagos? Is that not criminal?

Played the video to everyone around me and they all said the same thing you wrote here . They even added that it’s a campaign strategy and this dude is targeting minister for transportation once Tinubu criminally emerges to be the president .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Tonygeesm(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2022
No beep bro, why give birth to 36children and care about one one in the expense of the other 35 by the time calaba,portharcourt,warri and other inland seaport is fully working then you will knw Lagos is scam
2Radii:
Lol, Goan end Lagos na grin

Awon onilara buruku..

Laslas u no go fit end Lagos, na u go kpain instead grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by wagazala: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Soso990240:
So who stage am? Tinubu people or other Party?

Other party obviously. Anything can happen this campaign period. Watch out for more propaganda from diff parties.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by cosmos1440: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2022
I see the hands of PDP-pro (Atiku's camp) and PDP-lite (Peter Lienus Obi's camp) in this.
APC will not do anything to further alienate Nigerians from them at this critical election period.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Lightorder: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
heykims:
Let the perpetrators be sought out and prosecuted, he's right.
If it were another political party, they would say it is the handwork of a rival political party. Those Obituary guys are very annoying.
this one wey no reach ballot boxes wey dem they carry for election
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by SMUAG(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2022
When you decide to be a tribalistic jingoist, and forget that your principal/boss is vying for the number one seat of the whole Nigeria and not Oduduwa country..... This is just one of the many problems we are facing, allowing touts close to the corridor of powers.
Even if you are a known tout, still try and talk/speak in a language that all can understand, cause this is not about a particular tribe issue...
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by karnafiu03(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
Damage control aka Medicine After Death (MAD)

Are you now saying you are mad?
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Expect this when ur Tinubu comes in

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Don't allow sentiments and political affiliation take away your God giving brain! You believe a lie just to make you feel good? This propaganda against ASIWAJU (Baba Agbadorian, the term you and your lots massage on and makes you feel kinky) is too big for such cheap acts, na people wey no get shishi fit try this kind stunt��

Dreal1247:
Damage control aka Medicine After Death (MAD)
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by naturefellow(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin angry angry where is nairaland chief zombie.A.k.A his darling daddy . No one should vote any old man next year, the havoc this current old man did to this country is enough make the country recover small before una vote another old man.
SilverNorGold ILoveDemMANNA
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Damage control ... grin

"Mr Tinubu’s self-acclaimed political structure is based on “criminality, tyranny and fraud.”

If they ask you about structure, this is the structure of criminality, tyranny and fraud they have in order to win elections”- Rinu Oduala

Nor be lie. But now we are woke

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2022
etrouble:

Tell us about your own father who is not a criminal

Oh;!!

He is better than your father.. Might never be as wealthy as the LionThief from Irajibijiij.. But is better than him abd has never spilled blood!

Factos
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2022
specialmati:

Them wan turn ASO ROCK to where them dey treat sick shaky desperate old men wey dey suffer from Parkinson and Trypanomiasis grin
God Forbid Batin angry
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Nijablast: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2022
whitedove:
I'M sure they wrote this for him,awon Omo ale Yoruba!
Omo oko
pele oo
ki olorun ba wa tun aye e to daru yi se oo
amin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Traplord09: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
etrouble:

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your PASS graduate of Philosophy

I suggest this etim be arrested for instigating suicide, how can he suggest CNN interview for tinubu, asuwaju might consider sniper to avoid this at all cost.
oh my beloved tinubu why can't you stand for just two minutes interview even NTA please.

We are so ashamed now.

Southwest and tropical Terri's+Boko Haram military

Aways blaming igbos for there marking..
Owo da....

That y da can never develop...
If tinubu die north Carolina blood terrorists we tak over slave

Boy boy below me

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Glister: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2022
He did not write that English himself neither can he comprehend it...they went to get some1 to say what is written there.��
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Allisgud: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Awon Omo ale jatijati
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by specialmati(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2022
assholemods:

Your own brain is even older than the old man's brain.
grin grin grin grin grin grin since you are an asshole na shit full your brain. Since that old man has useless your destiny finish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by specialmati(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Jemex003:

Please don’t say no one just tell your siblings and your other relatives cuz you’re not stop others from their side view of things in this country
grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin I have to ooh APC has reduced the way people should think in this country ooh. Imagine people still supporting APC how. Country is a mess you still they talk about side view. Which useless side view

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by 2Radii: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Tonygeesm:
No beep bro, why give birth to 36children and care about one one in the expense of the other 35 by the time calaba,portharcourt,warri and other inland seaport is fully working then you will knw Lagos is scam
See, nobody said all those places shouldn't work.
Infact Lemme tell u, if they start working today its to the benefits of we the youths cus it will result to more employment and more business to the business gurus.

But Ur statement about Lagos fall is vague and selfish, I will liken it to a Joseph and his eleven brothers in the bible. Despite all the effort of his brother to kill him, he still prevailed.

Stop hating bro, look forward to how u wil be a better individual with which people around u(including me) can benefit.

Lagos is not the cause of other states problem, me myself I am not from Lagos and I don't live there but who God has blessed no man can curse.

Stop hating, u don't need it, be diligent in ur work and Wen u attain the position of a governor tomorrow u should find a way to liberate Ur state from poverty. That should be Ur ultimate goal and not how to fall Lagos
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by wildkat: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2022
specialmati:

Do u mean ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Suspends 2-Day Nationwide Protest, Gives Reasons / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.