Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) (40485 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by dyera(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
This is pure wickedness, were you not the one that gave them the go ahead to do as they please. Now that they have messed up you are distancing yourself from them and calling for their arrest.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by veritasanay: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by specialmati(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2022
etrouble:

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your PASS graduate of Philosophy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin alaye fight never start are you the suya guy? I wish Nigerians all the best but if they allow most of you touts and agberos to smuggle another old man into aso rock. Then it's finish.

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2022
The double levies and taxes that lagos state goverment has been imposing on hustling lagosians to sponsor tinubu electiont is unaceptable.Are they the ones that will be paying for his livelihood.He has businesses scatter across lagos.Are they not lucrative?
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by rickyrex(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2022
etrouble:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
as president of lagos abi. cause he wilk never u repeat never smell the seat of aso rock
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by uufuko(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
hahahah
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Savechild23: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Mc, ur children will benefit from buhari’s governance
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Sheuns(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2022
He had to mention IGBO in his statement. There’s no need to paint any ethnic coloration to this. This was done by a chairman of a particular park and that Chairman can easily be gotten. It’s not an ethnic issue.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2022
E no won wo station grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Goodbadbowy419: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2022
TA4TA4:
Scam.... If you believe this man... You deserve a spot in this programme.... Make my goons help reset your brain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Omohh no be small beating be dis oo grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Trueprophet91: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Zydote:

He also released his phone number 08037168492 for the public to call or text anywhere they see such occurrence in Lagos and they will promoting attend to it

Watch the videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvC78aLAApU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLwP8xoaO0

Abegi

Damage control...
Like where Dem catch pikin wey wan steal meat for pot he come pretend say he dey try cover the pot well
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by djseanjohn77: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Zydote:

He also released his phone number 08037168492 for the public to call or text anywhere they see such occurrence in Lagos and they will promoting attend to it

Watch the videos below

The video in circulation indicated the fee was charged to tricycle riders - if it were targeted at bus drivers i would say he is aware of it.

malicious urchins knowing how many Obituaries acts and speaks, this is their handiwork
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by ribbit: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Probably zombidients

I support this arrest.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by agadez007(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Why did he have to mention Igbo in the video
Later they say we are the tribalists,what concerns Igbo with that video?

What is wrong with asiwaju camp,why do they think that everything affecting them is igbo?
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by nimash: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Any little thing that surface in West, why always making reference with Yoruba Muslim, that's so stupid of you stating that.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by assholemods: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
Damage control aka Medicine After Death (MAD)
I don't expect less from people like you!
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Mr5050(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Mc Sir, na you use ur hand write this English so? I thought them say una no go school, what do I even know self.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
whitedove:
I'M sure they wrote this for him,awon Omo ale Yoruba!
coolbuh u watch d video now
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2022
MC no need bothering yourself though I'm not your fan nor apc but I will rather support devil than to support obi so it's obi slowpoke supporters job they can rot in hell infact they will rot in hell after Feb 2023 because the anger we deposited to unleash on Buhari zombies has been shifted to their heads we will deal with them with zero mercy.

We can not entrust our nation in the hand of our enemy. Let obi go and rule over ipob good for him.

I'm pdp but I hate anything obi and Labour with passion.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by ADecadeAddict: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Rumours has it 93% of commenter on this thread are Igbo
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by 2Radii: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Tonygeesm:
Lagos is a scam that must end
Lol, Goan end Lagos na grin

Awon onilara buruku..

Laslas u no go fit end Lagos, na u go kpain instead grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Epiphany92(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
jrusky:
MC no need bothering yourself though I'm not your fan nor apc but I will rather support devil than to support obi so it's obi slowpoke supporters job they can rot in hell infact they will rot in hell after Feb 2023 because the anger we deposited to unleash on Buhari zombies has been shifted to their heads we will deal with them with zero mercy.

We can not entrust our nation in the hand of our enemy. Let obi go and rule over ipob good for him.

I'm pdp but I hate anything obi and Labour with passion.
na lie
You be batian
Stop lying
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Epiphany92(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
ADecadeAddict:
Rumours has it 93% of commenter on this thread are Igbo
fact has it that 97% of tinubu supporters are stupid

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Jostoman: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself Oga, As if he is not aware of what those tout are doing
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Lepon02: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Shoshu Media grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Mccullum: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Some people loss their logical sense of reasoning because of being emotional to a course,

I wondered how some one will quickly agreed that, that stickers of one thousand naira, Tinubu will

be planning to use for campaign funds, if not antics of unscrupulous elements who were

malicious, premeditated to dramatized the video clip in order to tarnish Tinubu's popularity, it'll be an effort

in futility for them, I knew that they're labouring in vain, Jagaban 2023 is a goal by the will of God.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Jostoman: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
Damage control aka Medicine After Death (MAD)
He is now acting as if he doesn't know about it.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by TruthHurts100: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Zydote:

Watch the videos below

They should not BLACKNAME us ooo
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Epiphany92:
na lie
You be batian
Stop lying

Your headache bro. From day 1 I have be saying I'm pdp I can never vote for apc but I have no issue with Tinubu because buhari error can not totally be blamed on him there are other actors in the mess moreso I prefer Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwanso, kachukwu, imomulen a million time over obi-shit.

Does that make you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by assholemods: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin angry angry where is nairaland chief zombie.A.k.A his darling daddy . No one should vote any old man next year, the havoc this current old man did to this country is enough make the country recover small before una vote another old man.
Your own brain is even older than the old man's brain.
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by sukar886: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Stop denying , you are aware of it, they are ur boys, that's how u people want to rule Nigeria , God forbid ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.