Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? (489 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? by LoveEtRomance6: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
My husband and I were separated for almost seven months. This is because he cheated because he felt insecure about my new job. When I got this appointment four years ago, we both knew it would be a very challenging one because it required alot of travelling but we knew it would come with alot of financial benefits. I got an international company offer as Regional Sales Director for a multinational company, its a once in a life time offer. With the money that came, we really changed our lives.

We were able to buy our dream home, sponsor our children abroad, new cars, etc. But I was always travelling. Sometimes my husband joined me in the travel but one time, he stayed back and he messed up big time. He cheated and had a child out of wedlock. When I found out, I just broke down. I found out he had been cheating but when a child came out, he could no longer hide it. Apparently, he was even cheating before I got this job but I never caught him, even though there were signs.

Now, he blamed me for pursuing career and neglecting him but to me, we made a decision together for me to take the job why will he stab me in the back just because we don’t have s3x everyday. That I am too career driven. I only faced my career when I did not want to die of depression following the many suspicion of flirting that I witnessed.

So, we separated. In fact, I filed for a divorce and that was it for me. Initially, it was easy to move on because my husband was not remorseful but recently he changed and has been trying to get me back. When we separated, he went on to have a full relationship with the woman he cheated with. He moved in with the woman. That really pained me. I was going through a difficult time and in the process, I had an affair with a single dad, a colleague, a younger man...
Continue Reading...
https://soupim.com/true-life-story-is-my-cheating-husband-worth-losing-my-job-for/
Re: True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? by frozen70(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
LoveEtRomance6:
My husband and I were separated for almost seven months. This is because he cheated because he felt insecure about my new job. When I got this appointment four years ago, we both knew it would be a very challenging one because it required alot of travelling but we knew it would come with alot of financial benefits. I got an international company offer as Regional Sales Director for a multinational company, its a once in a life time offer. With the money that came, we really changed our lives.

We were able to buy our dream home, sponsor our children abroad, new cars, etc. But I was always travelling. Sometimes my husband joined me in the travel but one time, he stayed back and he messed up big time. He cheated and had a child out of wedlock. When I found out, I just broke down. I found out he had been cheating but when a child came out, he could no longer hide it. Apparently, he was even cheating before I got this job but I never caught him, even though there were signs.

Now, he blamed me for pursuing career and neglecting him but to me, we made a decision together for me to take the job why will he stab me in the back just because we don’t have s3x everyday. That I am too career driven. I only faced my career when I did not want to die of depression following the many suspicion of flirting that I witnessed.

So, we separated. In fact, I filed for a divorce and that was it for me. Initially, it was easy to move on because my husband was not remorseful but recently he changed and has been trying to get me back. When we separated, he went on to have a full relationship with the woman he cheated with. He moved in with the woman. That really pained me. I was going through a difficult time and in the process, I had an affair with a single dad, a colleague, a younger man...
Continue Reading...
https://soupim.com/true-life-story-is-my-cheating-husband-worth-losing-my-job-for/

Continue to enjoying yourself

Do me i do you
Re: True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? by Hollybratt(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? by Krryptonitee: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
La click...

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? by Godada(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Krryptonitee:
La click...

La Bend

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Godada:

La BendEL STATE[/b]

fixed

(1) (Reply)

Big Booty Realistic Sex Doll Torso / Female Teacher Uploads Her Naaked Viral Tape / Adult Toys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.