Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan (31961 Views)

I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager / Ifu Ennada: Mercy Aigbe Helped Me Make Over A Million Naira In Less Than 24hrs / Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by toffyz(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
I like the guy I swear

Far more than Wizkid

How many artiste has Wizzy helped in his career?

Davido too has a good heart. He has helped so many.

Olamide and Davido are my real Goats!

Bleep Wizkid and Burna Boy!

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2022
jaxxy:
who are the many artists besides u? undecided

lyta is now smoking garri thanks to olamide.

The other gal is now a junkie
Lyra was impatient…..there are rules to the game

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by twilliamx(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Phyno has already blown in the east before he knew olamide.

Get your facts right.

They have come again.. If them no know you for Lagos.. You never blow be that

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Cypress042(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

That’s in the East. The dude was referring to west side. Olamide gave phyno his western Fan base..

Btw.. Which song did phyno blow with. I’ll like do download cuz I like phyno.

You probably haven't listened to 'Connect, parcel, one chance etc
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GeneralPula: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Allisgud:
alobam was a hit already

Alobam was after he met Olamide.

10 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by davewhizy: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

100% correct man, Connect was also a hit. I think it's phyno's debut single.
Ghost Mode... Ghost Mood remember Ghost Mode. After ogbago. You don't even know when phyno begin thread. I be o42 boy. O42 loves olamide

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by saysugar(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Get your facts right.
east people no Dey gree for west as dem master grin he blown for east?? Is that success,which better concert he wan go for east? Even phyno himsef can’t deny Olamide

11 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Brushstrokes20: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Big thumbs up to olamide!
Baddo is a peerless icon! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by jrusky(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Yo be honest Olamide really did well and don't make noise.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GeneralPula: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Even phyno won’t deceive himself.

Connect was after he met Olamide..

Parcel was from the album No guts, No glory, when he met Olamide. This was the exact time Phyno started gaining ground..

In Nigeria Music entertainment, if you're yet to break into western market, you'll not blow to your capability..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
He was a local champion in the East before Olamide helped him.
Cypress042:

Get your facts right.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Baloo na baba
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by princeade86(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2022
twilliamx:

They have come again.. If them no know you for Lagos.. You never blow be that
don't mind them. Even who be phyno that time for east where Duncan mighty dey. And now, that phyno blow, where Duncan mighty dey.

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by anonimi: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2022
ribbit:
This is why I like the likes of olamide and tinubu.

They are the type of people who just don't bring themselves up alone, but they bring other people and they can recognize hidden talent.

Olamide for president.

How dare you add Thiefnuibu into this comment?
All those Thiefnuibu brought up since 1999 are responsible for the slide in our collective fortunes, not so?
What did Thiefnuibu do to employ teachers for free education to all Lagos children, as a sign of him bringing up other people like Awolowo and Jakande?
Why do you have such low expectations of those who ask us to employ them for public service? Why

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government. Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GUNITGuy: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2022
I give this to Olamide for lifting others up....You will keep going up

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by princeade86(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

connect was after ghost mode.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Sweetvie: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
That's y he remain my no 1 artiste in Nigeria
I love that guy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by ViceGovernor: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Adebayor1:
He helped YAGI
That one is ungrateful
The student who thought he knew better than the teacher undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by ominilongest(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Get your facts right.
U must be mad!!!
Ungrateful bastard's!!!

Na so Peter obi too go deny una
Shine your eyes and vote atiku/Tinu

Bastards!!
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Cypress042(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
He was a local champion in the East before Olamide helped him.

Why the harsh word ?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Starz825(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Get your facts right.
Oga..you blow for east no mean say Dem go know you for the whole country...

If you never come West come annouce yourself ..you will remain a blown artist in the east just like you said.....

75 percent of people didn't know phyno until he sang with olamide...

Obviously, phyno had a mission to announcing himself.
If not ..he wouldn't have needed olamide if he had already gotten the present fame and his present recognition from the east..

Remember, He didn't just feature olamide...they literally did an album together...
And for the fact that phyno is also a talented rapper in his native language just like olamide..they were able to form a good combo....
I really enjoyed their songs back then..

10 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by immortalcrown(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
And must you be specific enough to mention tribe? Mumu grin
Your dirty mind makes the comment appear tribal to you. I just stated that Olamide made Phyno known to Yoruba people.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by EmmyCC: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Get your facts right.
He said Yoruba ear. That is Yoruba's started listening to Phyno because of Olamide.

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by EDOLUWA: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Humble beginning, Continuous Reigning, Continuous Helping.... I pray for Good Ending for Baddo and all Helpers of the helpless worldwide...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by immortalcrown(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
why do you want to start tribal card
What is tribal in my comment?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by EmmyCC: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2022
ominilongest:

U must be mad!!!
Ungrateful bastard's!!!

Na so Peter obi too go deny una
Shine your eyes and vote atiku/Tinu

Bastards!!

Why are you so bitter?
Did he say anything wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Akharmony: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2022
His kind of music will not allow him make noise. Baba just too mature

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by omoadeleye(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Get your facts right.

English dey worry you

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by immortalcrown(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:
And you thought nobi Phyno make Olamide enter Igbos ear abi... grin grin

just imagine how a first comment can spoil a beautiful thread...
This is a big lie. Ask yourself why Phyno always features Olamide but Olamide has never featured Phyno.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Starzo: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Everything for this country una must bring tribalism...even a thread like this that we are supposed to used to celebrate one of our most benevolent artists who has helped so many artists from lil kesh,fireboy dml,adekunle gold,zlatan ibile, portable,asake e.t.c. una still carry una stupid e-tribal war scatter everything.

Na craze dey worry all of una

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by aidameoryou: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Get your facts right.

Full blown lie.
I am a full blooded igbo and nobody knew Phyno until GHOST MODE ft Olamide

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

79-Year-Old Squid Game Actor, O Yeong-Su Convicted Of Sexual Harrasment / AY And TBoss, Pictured Together In New Selfie As Fans React / Bimbo Thomas, Doris Simeon, Others Rock Ankara Styles To Owambe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.