Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan (31898 Views)

I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager / Ifu Ennada: Mercy Aigbe Helped Me Make Over A Million Naira In Less Than 24hrs / Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by LZAA: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
ItisHi:
You guys must be mad. Phyno was already blown before he met Olamide. Phyno that featured the likes of Mi, Flavour and Nigga Raw for the remix of Multiply. Clowns
Don't blame them
Most of them are still or barely out of their teens and don't know the industry
After lagos dem no sabi shishi grin
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Princessogaraya(f): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's maturity
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by theTranslator: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Baba everyone knows Yoruba as a tribalistic tribe no need to give flimsy points,
How many yoruba build house for Igbo land and how many Igbo build houses for Yoruba land,
Why would a Reverend father be chase because he is not Igbo, listen to urself ,
When I associates with Yorubas they always remind u that's ur tribe is different from theirs ,
Very tribalistic tribe
we love ourselves like that
100% tribalist.
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by immortalcrown(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
LZAA:

I would advise you look up the term symbiotic relationship then understand with YOUR brain grin
Cheers
You lost your brain. My main comment is not about what or who made Phyno popular in the East. My main comment is about who made Phyno popular in Yoruba land. So, why did you bring up "East" in your response to me?
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by theTranslator: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:
What do have say about the likes of jeriq? The dude has blown in the east but yet to be recognized all over Nigeria.
who is that?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GeneralPula: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Khaysee:
2 face
P square

Them no dey help people??

Psquare keh..

Dem almost wreck MayD all thanks God and Davido..
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by holuwajobar(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
LZAA:

I am still looking for how olamide helped phyno
Have you ever heard of symbiosis
Well a symbiotic relationship is where two people gain equal benefits so yes they both helped themselves
If anything despite your attempt to deny it you are the one playing the tribal card
Finally lemme end this silly debate once and for all
The same way no igbo man will play Ebenezer obey or king sunny ade is the same way no Yoruba man will play oliver de coque or umu obiligbo
QED

It is not a case of symbiosis at all.... Olamide was well known when he did ghost mode with phyno.... Phyno , at the point, was an upcoming artiste,still trying to gain ground in the music industry.... It was more of olamide helping phyno than phyno helping olamide..... I don't know why we are arguing this thing sef.....

Even phyno himself will attest to the fact that olamide was a game changer in his career.... Forget tribe or whatever, ghostmode was a case of an upcoming artiste featuring a well known artiste....
Just as the case of portable when he featured olamide for his "hit" song....

I don't care if Igbos dont listen to Ebenezer obey or the other way round.....

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by DSoj(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Honestly speaking, Olamide is a Legend.
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by LZAA: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
holuwajobar:

It is not a case of symbiosis at all.... Olamide was well known when he did ghost mode with phyno.... Phyno , at the point, was an upcoming artiste,still trying to gain ground in the music industry.... It was more of olamide helping phyno than phyno helping olamide..... I don't know why we are arguing this thing sef.....

Even phyno himself will attest to the fact that olamide was a game changer in his career.... Forget tribe or whatever, ghostmode was a case of an upcoming artiste featuring a well known artiste....
Just as the case of portable when he featured olamide for his "hit" song....

I don't care if Igbos dont listen to Ebenezer obey or the other way round.....
That you did not know phyno doesn't mean phyno was an upcoming artist
Phyno was a producer who was well known before grabbing the mic
Olamide's first hit was eni duro then his major hit was omo to shan with wizkid
Phyno already had multiply and it's remix out at the same time so phyno was well known by then
Expand your horizons every once in a while
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by LZAA: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
You lost your brain. My main comment is not about what or who made Phyno popular in the East. My main comment is about who made Phyno popular in Yoruba land. So, why did you bring up "East" in your response to me?
Well you know those alaba and ladipo boys wey dey sell records?
They made phyno popular in the west
Same for the boys wey dey sell alobam shirts
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Sheggy13(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
jaxxy:

She was a lovely and beautiful gal b4 she meet olamide. Have u seen her b4 and after pix?

it's a disaster
An adult decided to change her identity into something else. It's another person you're heaping the blame on. How does that work? So Olamide who acknowledges God in his songs turned her into an atheist and a lesbian right? People evolve and change bro especially when money/fame comes in. Why haven't the other artistes under Olamide become junkies and miscreants?
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by immortalcrown(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
LZAA:

Well you know those alaba and ladipo boys wey dey sell records?
They made phyno popular in the west
Same for the boys wey dey sell alobam shirts
This does not answer my question. Why did you mention "East" in your response to my first comment? Answer the question. Stop trying to change the topic.
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by holuwajobar(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
LZAA:

That you did not know phyno doesn't mean phyno was an upcoming artist
Phyno was a producer who was well known before grabbing the mic
Olamide's first hit was eni duro then his major hit was omo to shan with wizkid
Phyno already had multiply and it's remix out at the same time so phyno was well known by then
Expand your horizons every once in a while
I said he is an upcoming artiste , you are saying he was a producer, how does it relate ? Even as a producer, what major hit has he produced as a producer Shebi you want to play the producer card, tell me one major hit song he produced....

As an artist, tell me one hit song he had before ghostmode , just one .....
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by enoch273: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Olamide has brought lots of artiste to the spotlight without bragging about it. In the meantime I'm currently rocking immersive quality sounds from Asake on my oraimo freepod pro.
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by LZAA: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
holuwajobar:
I said he is an upcoming artiste , you are saying he was a producer, how does it relate ? Even as a producer, what major hit has he produced as a producer Shebi you want to play the producer card, tell me one major hit song he produced....

As an artist, tell me one hit song he had before ghostmode , just one .....

Man of the year
Parcel
O set ft p square
Alobam
Oh and ghostmode was on the same NGNG album
You asked for one i gave you four
Also NBC banned man of the year on radio because of a certain lyric at the beginning(ask your igbo friends to explain to you)
Again that you don't listen to an artist doesn't mean he never blow
This was the same crap new york pulled when it was shouting origin of hip hop(true btw) until the south and the west took their crown
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by LZAA: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
This does not answer my question. Why did you mention "East" in your response to my first comment? Answer the question. Stop trying to change the topic.
I concede
Now you why did you say olamide made phyno popular in the west?
Discussl(60 mks)
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GodsOwnMan: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Olamide is a real nigga

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GodsOwnMan: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Abeg don't forget to collect your original PVC next month and next two month and let's vote massively for Bola Ahmed Tinubu come 2023!

Together we can get it right this time around with Tinubu. Vote wisely

I agree with you sir.

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GodsOwnMan: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
ogatboy:
In all of this, get your PVC, vote wisely and vote for better Nigeria. Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God bless Nigeria

Amen o! My brother.

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by immortalcrown(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
LZAA:

I concede
Now you why did you say olamide made phyno popular in the west?
Discussl(60 mks)
Ghost mode made Phyno popular in the West because Olamide is featured in the song. Those selling the shirt you mentioned started selling the shirt when the song was already known. What else is to be discussed? You are just a joker and I have no time for you. Suit yourself.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by sofiscatedmoron: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
christistruth01:

Your own People are fleeing the SE in droves because of uncontrollable and Hostile Savages what makes you think Peaceful People would want to live there

Ordinary Market you can't even go on Monday and anyone insisting on going out Could be butchered and Eaten as Egusi Soup

Is that the place to be building houses?
you are a fool,
When the Monday holiday was not in place howal many of ur tribalistic father build house there,
And who told u they are fleeing east, eastern t people always travel to make money and return home during Christmas, that's part of their lifestyle ,, unlike afonja that will remain in backward ibadan all his life
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by LZAA: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
immortalcrown:
Ghost mode made Phyno popular in the West because Olamide is featured in the song. Those selling the shirt you mentioned started selling the shirt when the song was already known. What else is to be discussed? You are just a joker and I have no time for you. Suit yourself.
So is it Ghostmode that is on the shirt or Alobam grin
Guy rest grin
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by ogatboy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Amen o! My brother.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for ASUU strike, a vote for criminality and a vote for corruption. Vote wisely, vote for a better Nigeria.

Tinubu is a drug Baron
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by GodsOwnMan: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
ogatboy:
A vote for OBItuary is a vote for ASUU strike, a vote for criminality and a vote for corruption. Vote wisely, vote for a better Nigeria.

Na true you talk o!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Truvelisback(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Portable too.
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Yorubanza: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chnbanc:

No b lie!!
Their tribalistic ear!
you are a dimwit

Tribalistic pighead
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by immortalcrown(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
LZAA:

So is it Ghostmode that is on the shirt or Alobam grin
Guy rest grin
Whichever song printed on the shirt does not change my point. Whether the shirt is for Alobam, Alobam itself became known before the shirt. Whether the shirt is for Ghost Mode, Ghost mode became known before the shirt. And Ghost Mode went more viral than Alobam. You, do not rest. Keep kidding around.
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by christistruth01: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
you are a fool,
When the Monday holiday was not in place howal many of ur tribalistic father build house there,
And who told u they are fleeing east, eastern t people always travel to make money and return home during Christmas, that's part of their lifestyle ,, unlike afonja that will remain in backward ibadan all his life

Even Ibadan your own People that you Chased from their Homes are flooding into as if they are fleeing From War
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Warmaterial(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
But na who 2face epp?!!!

Stingy 2face!
Mean 2face! Claiming legend without helping anyone that's so bad!!!!!
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by realhovaps(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
I respect Olamide alot...
Would like to meet him. He is a great guy mehn.
Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Duru009(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Phyno has already blown in the east before he knew olamide.

Get your facts right.

You're absolutely right because phyno was already making waves in the South East and south south !!!

It was also an opportunity for Olamide to blow very well.....

1 Like

Re: Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan by Cypress042(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Duru009:

You're absolutely right because phyno was already making waves in the South East and south south !!!

It was also an opportunity for Olamide to blow very well.....

You're very correct, in short, both of them helped themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat / Ozo Bags Jenny's Glow Endorsement Deal / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.