Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Are Superhuman Powers Real? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Superhuman Powers Real? (5537 Views)

Prayer Points To Break The Powers Of Witchcraft / Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2011
Yes!!

As a Native doctor, I have done some freaky charms for many of my clients that can only best be described as Super human,

Like the very popular 'Odeshi', Which is a natural bulletproof juju, Works very well, Its kryptonite is sex, It needs atleast 3hours post-sex to come back online, Many users have died because their enemies attack them during this vulnurability period,

I could give u some superhuman juju that I have done, from oganigwe (super sized penis) to blow-drop (one blow 7 apkuu),

If in doubt come for a demo,
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by kemmeye: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
yeah rite superman ko superman ni

pls if people were capable of having these powers u write of we wont need airplanes and bullet proof vests
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by afenex(m): 12:42am On Aug 17, 2011
It baffles me when i see people doubting these things some times.We are in Nigeria and juju surely exist here.I witness the warri crisis with my own eyes and saw how human body resist the Nigerian military's bullets on different occasions.I know of an armed robber that couldnt die from police bullets when captured but brutally killed by other means.When it comes to levitation,walking on water and other wonders,maybe you guys should try google criss angel and see wonders.Thats someone thats alive in the usa today.I have some of his videos and they are amazing feats.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by denzel2009: 12:51am On Aug 17, 2011
A child doesn't know jazz, he is calling it ugwu.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2011
afenex:

It baffles me when i see people doubting these things some times.We are in Nigeria and juju surely exist here.I witness the warri crisis with my own eyes and saw how human body resist the Nigerian military's bullets on different occasions.I know of an armed robber that couldnt die from police bullets when captured but brutally killed by other means.When it comes to levitation,walking on water and other wonders,maybe you guys should try google criss angel and see wonders.Thats someone thats alive in the usa today.I have some of his videos and they are amazing feats.

see these people believing anything MAGICIANS like Criss Angel are doing, lol, no wonder any ritualist can make them believe any damn thing?! but hey, David Copperfield is flying in his shows and made plane disappeared, maybe we should all believe it too. NONSENSE! its callled MAGIC, TRICKS, OPTICAL ILLUSION etc

but as i am my brothas keeper, and you seem kinda VERY YOUNG, let me help and educate you. watch these videos and YOU TOO can levitate, walk on water etc
LEVITATION trick revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0n86DfHLSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MOVgzSU_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irN7Go6FAfk (even damn kids can do it)

WALK ON WATER trick revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTE3WmMnovY

WALKING THROUGH GLASS WINDOW trick revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqIfVSg2-Q

better yet, why dont you do a search for the MASK MAGICIAN, he reveals all the tricks that most of these magicians like David Blaine/Criss Angel/David Copperfield and all are doing. levitate ko, levitnine ni!!!!

Juju is another BS that has people feel better about themselves. NO MAN CAN WITHSTAND A BULLET!
but hey, 50cent was shot 9times and survived, it must have been his JUJU too that saved him, BWAAAAAAAAH!!!

also, funny how the native docs have money rituals service but yet these people are DEAD BROKE, talk about an irony!
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 3:54am On Aug 17, 2011
The Incredible Brain (Daniel Tammet)

Daniel Paul Tammet is a British high-functioning autistic savant gifted with a facility for mathematical calculations, sequence memory, and natural language learning. He was born with congenital childhood epilepsy. Experiencing numbers as colors or sensations is a well-documented form of synesthesia, but the detail and specificity of Tammet's mental imagery of numbers is unique. In his mind, he says, each number up to 10,000 has its own unique shape and feel, that he can "see" results of calculations as landscapes, and that he can "sense" whether a number is prime or composite. He has described his visual image of 289 as particularly ugly, 333 as particularly attractive, and pi as beautiful. Tammet not only verbally describes these visions, but also creates artwork, particularly watercolor paintings, such as his painting of Pi.

Tammet holds the European record for memorising and recounting pi to 22,514 digits in just over five hours. He also speaks a variety of languages including English, French, Finnish, German, Spanish, Lithuanian, Romanian, Estonian, Icelandic, Welsh and Esperanto. He particularly likes Estonian, because it is rich in vowels. Tammet is creating a new language called Mänti. Tammet is capable of learning new languages very quickly. To prove this for the Channel Five documentary, Tammet was challenged to learn Icelandic in one week. Seven days later he appeared on Icelandic television conversing in Icelandic, with his Icelandic language instructor saying it was "not human."

[flash=560,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbASOcqc1Ss?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2011
The Boy with Sonar Vision (Ben Underwood)

Ben Underwoodtaught is blind, both of his eyes were removed (cancer) when he was 3. Yet, he plays basketball, rides on a bicycle, and lives a quite normal life. He taught himself to use echo location to navigate around the world. With no guide-dogs, he doesn't even need hands: he uses sound. Ben makes a short click sound that bounces back from objects. Amazingly, his ears pick up the ecos to let him know where the objects are. He's the only person in the world who sees using nothing but eco location, like a sonar or a dolphin.

[flash=560,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLziFMF4DHA?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 4:13am On Aug 17, 2011
The Rubberboy (Daniel Browning Smith)

Five time Guiness Record holder, The Rubberboy is the most flexible man alive and the most famous contortionist. He has been in many professional basketball or baseball games and on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, ESPN's Sports Center, Oprah Winfrey, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Cirque du Soleil, Best Damn Sports Show Period, The Discovery Channel, Men in Black 2, HBO's Carnivale, and CSI: NY and American got a talent. He dislocates his arms to crawl through an unstrung tennis racquet. He performs contortion handstands and unique acrobatics.

[flash=425,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83EubLqEIQ?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 4:18am On Aug 17, 2011
Mister Eat-it-All (Michel Lotito)

[img]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a134_Lotito.jpg
[/img]
Michel Lotito (born 1950) is a French entertainer, famous as the consumer of undigestables, and is known as Monsieur Mangetout (Mister Eat-it-all). Lotito's performances are the consumption of metal, glass, rubber and so on in items such as bicycles, televisions, a Cessna 150, and smaller items which are disassembled, cut-up and swallowed. The aircraft took roughly two years to be 'eaten' from 1978 to 1980. He began eating unusual material while a child and has been performing publicly since 1966. Lotito does not often suffer from ill-effects due to his diet, even after the consumption of materials usually considered poisonous. When performing he consumes around a kilogram of material daily, preceding it with mineral oil and drinking considerable quantities of water during the 'meal'. He apparently possesses a stomach and intestine with walls of twice the expected thickness, and his digestive acids are, allegedly, unusually powerful, allowing him to digest a certain portion of his metallic meals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Pl2-lx12A
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 4:27am On Aug 17, 2011
King Tooth (Rathakrishnan Velu)

On August 30, 2007, the eve of Malaysia's 50th Independence Day, Rathakrishnan Velu (or Raja Gigi, as he is known locally) broke his own world record for pulling train with his teeth, this time with 6 coaches attached weighing 297.1 tons over a distance of 2.8 metres at the Old Kuala Lumpur Railway Station. Raja Gigi, from Tampin in Malaysia learned a technique of concentrating his powers to any part of his body from an Indian guru at a young age of 14

[flash=425,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap-k4Qbt1B0?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 4:37am On Aug 17, 2011
The Lion Whisperer (Kevin Richardson)

Animal behaviourist Kevin Richardson says he relies on instinct to win the hearts and form an intimate bond with the big cats. He can spend the night curled up with them without the slightest fear of being attacked. His magic works not only work for lions but other animals such as cheetahs, leopards and even hyenas do not hold a threat against him. Lions are his favourites and its a wonder how he can play, carress, cuddle with them whose teeth are sharp enough to bite through thick steel. Its a dangerous job but to Kevin, its more of a passion for him

[flash=425,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNdi9n_U37Y?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 4:53am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by goldplated(m): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2011
The Magnetic Man (Liew Thow Lin)

[flash=200,200]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a134_magnetic.jpg[/flash]

Liew Thow Lin, a 70-year-old retired contractor in Malaysia, recently made news for pulling a car twenty meters along a level surface by means of an iron chain hooked to an iron plate on his midriff. He says that he discovered he had the amazing ability to make objects stick "magnetically" to his skin, and now he's added car-pulling to his repertoire. After reading an article about a family in Taiwan who possessed such power, he says he took several iron objects and put them on his abdomen, and to his surprise, all the objects including an iron, stuck on his skin and didn't fall down. Since this "gift'' is also present in three of his sons and two grandchildren, he figures it's hereditary
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2011
Joagbaje:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIoURmoCn-o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

So this is what passes for a miracle. I guess poverty does cause stupidity because a person's brain must be lacking nutrition to believe the hogwash "miracle" in this video.  90% of your congregation are probably barely literate.

It's funny and sad that Oyahkilome can get away with a scam so obvious and simple!!!! I wasn't expecting to see any miracle of course, but I at least expected a sophisticated type of scam. You can show this video to your members but not to the rest of the world because some of us actually have IQs higher than your body temperature.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2011
You can show this video to your members but not to the rest of the world because some of us actually have IQs higher than your body temperature.

you call IQ here is nothing but spiritual blindness dear.  so was the video a film trick? how about the swollen eyes,and pulse? 3d animation? how about the scar that was left after the healing, movie make up abi? or after effect.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2011
Joagbaje:

you call IQ here is nothing but spiritual blindness dear. so was the video a film trick? how about the swollen eyes,and pulse? 3d animation? how about the scar that was left after the healing, movie make up abi? or after effect.

Oh your f#cking god!!!! Haven't you ever heard of inflammations and infections??
She said she went to a Hospital at first and the Doctors refered her to a native doctor. (Where did those doctors get their degrees, Convenant University?) You really don't expect me to believe this, do you??
The woman said the native doctor applied some cream to the rash/pimples she had on her face which made her face swollen and infected. (her face was f#cked up because she had no prior medical attention regardless of the doctor angle that was introduced in the beginning)

Now here is the con:

Chris and co pays the woman a pittance, arrange for her to get some medical attention and then staged the ridiculous bullsh#t you turds call a miracle.

The miracle?
The man walks up, drops the woman at the altar while yelling, "this woman is dying" and Chris( why the hell does this jackass try to speak with a foreign accent) rebukes him and tells him to lay his hand on her chest and say, "you shall live in the name of Jesus". He does this and the woman with rashes and a swollen face (that has magically turned to near paralysis and death grin) jumps up and down and says she is healed while the audience goes wild and praise their god.

Yes, your IQ has to be below a 100 not to see that this is a con job. Since you say I am spiritually blind, spirituality must have a negative correlation with intelligence; at least when it comes to black people.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2011
Martian:

Now here is the con:
Chris and co pays the woman a pittance, arrange for her to get some medical attention and then staged the ridiculous bullsh#t you turds call a miracle.

I believe you were there and you saw  these facts of yours?

The miracle?
The man walks up, drops the woman at the altar while yelling, "this woman is dying" and Chris( why the hell does this jackass try to speak with a foreign accent) rebukes him and tells him to lay his hand on her chest and say, "you shall live in the name of Jesus". He does this and the woman with rashes and a swollen face (that has magically turned to near paralysis and death grin) jumps up and down and says she is healed while the audience goes wild and praise their god.

That's a miracle in the name of Jesus dude cool

Acts 3:7-8
7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

I guess this was rehearsed too.

Yes, your IQ has to be below a 100 not to see that this is a con job. Since you say I am spiritually blind, spirituality must have a negative correlation with intelligence; at least when it comes to black people.

Watch this Video

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAuM_5bwo6s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

and let's see how your so called IQ analyse this
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Purist(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2011
^^ Oh my dayzzz!! grin   Like seriously?? Your IQ must indeed have an ultra-negative value to believe any of these clearly staged "miracles" are real.  It's amazing the way religionists suddenly suspend common sense the moment "God" is involved. sad
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Joagbaje(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2011
Martian is now purist, ok let's analyse the staging of this miracle. but remember you should be able to prove your point with fact if not, you have no reason to call it staging .  have more  videos . So  Over to you. . . .
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by mabell: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
Purist:

^^ Oh my dayzzz!! grin Like seriously?? Your IQ must indeed have an ultra-negative value to believe any of these clearly staged "miracles" are real. It's amazing the way religionists suddenly suspend common sense the moment "God" is involved. sad

Experience they say is the best teacher
i pray you don't learn the hard way
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Purist(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2011
First of all, what the hell is "body poisoning"?? grin

So a woman allegedly suffering from "body poisoning" (whatever that means) is sitting on a chair while the pastor stretches his hand towards her to heal her.  She looks on as the MOG performs his wonders, uttering some religious mumbo jumbo along the line.  He suddenly motions to her to stand up.  As she's mute, it is assumed / we're made to believe that she's unable to talk.  Seconds later, she begins to vomit some horrible-looking substance which we're told is poison (because of its sticky nature. Er, Mr. TB Joshua, ever heard of phlegm? undecided).  And bingo! moments after, she's suddenly able to talk. grin  Common sense tells me that the only reason she wasn't "talking" was because she had something in her mouth all the while, which she was supposed to be vomit as planned. Meanwhile, it's interesting to note that her legs are just as smooth as any healthy person's.  Apparently, the "poison" did not affect her lower limbs (very nice make-up, I must say).  Yeah, praise the lawd! tongue
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Purist(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
mabell:

Experience they say is the best teacher
i pray you don't learn the hard way

True that. Thanks for your concern. But you should worry more about yourself though, especially as you're clearly gullible and hence highly prone to manipulation by these con artists.
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Purist(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Here's one article for you miracle-believing folks to digest.
http://news.discovery.com/human/drowned-boy-miracles-110812.html
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by EfeEkarume(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
Of course it sure exist, because I am one of them actually, my ability is to rearrange full names into meaningful words ---- Click this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-728126.0.html and see for yourself ----
Re: Are Superhuman Powers Real? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
where does any of these videos show SUPERHUMAN POWERS like walking on water or flying?!
most the videos posted here show either conmen pretending to cure people (which cannot be scientifically proven) or nonsense that we see everyday on tv about "amazing features", NOT SUPERHUMAN POWERS. but hey i once saw a women breaking cans with her bare tittays, maybe she has superhuman powers too, BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

some people have DEFINITELY lost the plot on life!
i guess the people who walk around with hyena in 9ja are superhuman too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethics Vs Morality an Ex Muslims Perspective / If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! / Who Leads Morning Prayer Devotion In Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.