Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! (5429 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by bnanzip(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
bnanzip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZzKZn59aw

People judge him with his past as if thier past is even better than Trump 's Past. I like him because he is open minded. He doesn't pretend. Unlike Obama.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by beautyoftheLord: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
My dear O! We gonna be saying Merry Christmas again. Happy Holidays indeed. I think that Christians are ashamed of who they are. They wish Muslims barka da sallah. Your own turn, they tell you, you are offending them, it should be happy holidays, you agree. Where have you seen a Muslim bend over to accommodate you. I just hope Trump can live up to his words and not be what we have here, failed electoral promises. No wonder all the top pastors, even Kenneth Copeland was praying for Trump. Kpele o! Hilary Amina Clinton.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by theNOISEmaker: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2016
beautyoftheLord:
My dear O! We gonna be saying Merry Christmas again. Happy Holidays indeed. I think that Christians are ashamed of who they are. They wish Muslims barka da sallah. Your own turn, they tell you, you are offending them, it should be happy holidays, you agree. Where have you seen a Muslim bend over to accommodate you. I just hope Trump can live up to his words and not be what we have here, failed electoral promises. No wonder all the top pastors, even Kenneth Copeland was praying for Trump. Kpele o! Hilary Amina Clinton.
na Thunder go Finnish you.. ode
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by alBHAGDADI: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2016
theNOISEmaker:
friendchoice aminusanti Empire lexiconkabir udatso
APCsupporter

Trump is coming for you...run run!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
friendch.oice aminusa.nti Empire lexiconk.abir udat.so

pls who are you? I don't remember having any discussion with you, why then did you mention me? can't you people just leave my moniker alone?
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by beautyoftheLord: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2016
theNOISEmaker:

Look in the mirror sweetie, the Ode is staring right back at you. But e pain you well well! If you know who I am, you will know that I have the right to send the thunder to you. And when it's done striking you down, your mother if she is alive won't recognize your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by oteneaaron(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2016
This pastor -Victor Atokolo ...Predicted Trump win and says Clinton win would have brought the Anti-Christ..............
Watch the Video here.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGBybS4W3o

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by NPComplete: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
If there was ever gonna be an Antichrist, Trump would be it. The way u Christians fall for anything is amazing. Even the devil masquerades as an angel of light. 4 years is not so far
By the way, why are some foolish pastors afraid of Clinton bringing on the Antichrist? I thought heaven was the ultimate goal. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
APCsupporter

Haha...this time, Muslims are fired... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
plappville:

Haha...this time, Muslims are fired... grin

gringringrin
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
APCsupporter

Is this another lie again from your uncle T.B Joshua??

Thats what happend when you say a Man is your GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by twozero(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
aminusanti:

hahahhaha..nice1
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by alBHAGDADI: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
aminusanti:

stop being funny.

I am one of those who have always known TB JOSHUA to be a false prophet with no connection with Yahweh. So, stop trying to use him to taunt Christianity cos he's none.

Anyway, thanks for helping us expose him more and more. When are you going to expose your Islamic terrorists bred by your madrasah and mosques?

How far the religion of peace and Trump?

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
bnanzip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZzKZn59aw

I just watched the video now and I must confess my love for Donald Trump just quadrupled cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
annunaki2:

I just watched the video now and I must confess my love for Donald Trump just quadrupled cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=aminusanti post=50979481][/quote]

It's someone who accepts a terrorist, armed robber, paedophile, rapist and psychopath as a prophet that is clearly a stupid person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by alBHAGDADI: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
annunaki2:

It's someone who accepts a terrorist, armed robber, paedophile, rapist and psychopath as a prophet that is clearly a stupid person.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
aminusanti:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

So you consider it intelligent to accept a terrorist, armed robber, paedophile, rapist and psychopath as a prophet. You really need to get your head examined cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=50981073][/quote]
soon u will start calling trump God in flesh..
and blivin he is here to die for sins...
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
pity ur life

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
annunaki2:

So you consider it intelligent to accept a terrorist, armed robber, paedophile, rapist and psychopath as a prophet. You really need to get your head examined cheesy
ur definition of prophet fits ur fake prophets JB joshua and d rest that are feeding u with lies
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by alBHAGDADI: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
aminusanti:

ur definition of prophet fits ur fake prophets JB joshua and d rest that are feeding u with lies
We have all exposed him.

when are you going to expose your terrorist prophet?

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by annunaki2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
aminusanti:

Evven though I consider tb joshua a fake prophet, he is still a million times better than that satanic agent you call a prophet.
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
We have all exposed him.

when are you going to expose your terrorist prophet?

Hahaha, this is very beautiful...nice one kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
aminusanti:

What are you doing here? Didn't u heard of the bomb blast of the German embassy in Afghanistan that killed 4 people and 120 terribly injured yesterday? The Pakistan shrine that was bombed today that killed 52 Arabs/Muslims ? What about the Kabul bomb blast tbat killed 4 american people? You are here defending Allah? There is no day that at least 20 Arabs/Muslim will not die. Yet they come here to say they are growing... cheesy

Look, those who own Allah and know Him better than you black African Muslims are hidding themselves. A Muslim woman on CNN voted Trump.she said she supported Trump policy of Screening Immigrant for security reasons. She Saïd she had to hid to vote because she was scared of the Muslims reaction. How can you be supporting evil? If you are against IsIs why are you not against Muhammad?

The month of November in France, is à month that reminds people of Islam. Am sure The Muslims communities have forgotten what happened already. But the victim and thier families have not and will never forget the 13th of November. Look at America today. Many people are in the street defending Muslims Because when we made mention of "immigrant" we automatically point at Arabs/Muslims. That's what they have tagged themselves. Immigrants, welfare profiters, Terrorism, Haram fellows etc. cheesy They spread abroad finding refuge. Why is Allah not using Saudi to rescue his People? Is high time you Muslims start using Ur tongue to count your teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2016
plappville:

What are you doing here? Didn't u heard of the bomb blast of the German embassy in Afghanistan that killed 4 people and 120 terribly injured yesterday? The Pakistan shrine that was bombed today that killed 52 Arabs/Muslims ? What about the Kabul bomb blast tbat killed 4 american people? You are here defending Allah? There is no day that at least 20 Arabs/Muslim will not die. Yet they come here to say they are growing... cheesy

Look, those who own Allah and know Him better than you black African Muslims are hidding themselves. A Muslim woman on CNN voted Trump.she said she supported Trump policy of Screening Immigrant for security reasons. She Saïd she had to hid to vote because she was scared of the Muslims reaction. How can you be supporting evil? If you are against IsIs why are you not against Muhammad?

The month of November in France, is à month that reminds people of Islam. Am sure The Muslims communities have forgotten what happened already. But the victim and thier families have not and will never forget the 13th of November. Look at America today. Many people are in the street defending Muslims Because when we made mention of "immigrant" we automatically point at Arabs/Muslims. That's what they have tagged themselves. Immigrants, welfare profiters, Terrorism, Haram fellows etc. cheesy They spread abroad finding refuge. Why is Allah not using Saudi to rescue his People? Is high time you Muslims start using Ur tongue to count your teeth.
U neva dissapoint.. what are u trying to here?? do u know u ddnt make a single sense from all the rubbish u've written... what's the relationship between terrorist and 99.9% muslims out there? & whats the relationship between you and a murderer(Catholic)

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by udatso: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
friendc.hoice aminusa.nti Em.pire lex.iconkabir ud.atso
APCsuppor.ter

who are you? Have we met before?
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by plappville(f): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
aminusanti:

[size=18pt]U neva dissapoint.[/size]. what are u trying to here?? do u know u ddnt make a single sense from all the rubbish u've written... what's the relationship between terrorist and 99.9% muslims out there?

[s]& whats the relationship between you and a murderer(Catholic) [/s]

Hahaha haha. ....see dodging n'a. Sure I never disappoint as you say... tongue am i allah that disappointed muslims? undecided

They run from their home (the middle East) to find refuge from the infidels. The West. Where and what is allah doing? Why should allah abandoned his followers like he did to Muhammad when he ate the food poison?

The bold shows you grasp the gist of my write-up. .... grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by Goshen360(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
When anyone say anything to get elected, we are in for a ride and we, the people should be reminded that, ELECTION HAVE CONSEQUENCES!
Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by aminusanti(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
plappville:

Hahaha haha. ....see dodging n'a. Sure I never disappoint as you say... tongue am i allah that disappointed muslims? undecided

They run from their home (the middle East) to find refuge from the infidels. The West. Where and what is allah doing? Why should allah abandoned his followers like he did to Muhammad when he ate the food poison?

The bold shows you grasp the gist of my write-up. .... grincheesy
i dislike argueing with u in any sense simply bcus u hardly make sense in ur posts

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
I have always loved Trump since "the apprentice". Fearless I must say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Christian Partake In Sallah Celebrations? / Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself / What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.