Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music (24067 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by FarmTech(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is the type of pastors I like. No compromise. Worldly songs will lead you to hell.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by FarmTech(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I have already encountered Jesus,he is my lord and personal saviour but guy come on,just one day of fun won't make you a sinner,my problem with all this religious people is that most of you are not what you truly claim to be.
You can die on that D day or Christ may come. Remember that Christ said that on that day of his coming, many marriages will be going on. Sin is still sin. No matter the day.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by R0LL0N(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Apostle must hear of this. Chai there is God oooo
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by perezeghi: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
I have already encountered Jesus,he is my lord and personal saviour but guy come on,just one day of fun won't make you a sinner,my problem with all this religious people is that most of you are not what you truly claim to be.

That one day you're calling your own.....
Can you imagine while dancing and you fall down and see yourself in an atmosphere and you hear a voice telling you this one day of fun is your last day how would you feel and from that atmosphere you could see your husband and family members and well wishers crying over you!!!!!!!!!

How would you see the fun you felt like dancing to enjoyable?
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by greatseed: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428954/apostle-edu-udechukwu-sends-dj-wedding-playing-secular-music-photo-video/
My observation is the facial reaction of the wife with that( heavy make-up) when the song was being played, which prompted the apostle to react.

Our mentality to religion in Africa needs urgent re-evaluation honestly. undecided
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by pafra(m): 2:25am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.

It just shows how canal you are. respond to an alter call , get born again and then understand what it means to be a Christian.

How can you sing the lords song in a strange land.

There are so many gospel song you can dance to , but since your mind is in the world is only your body that goes to church.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by benqo01(m): 2:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Nonsense las las d apostle might not even make heaven,so what is the pastor son decides to be a secular artiste tomorrow nkan will he kill himself rubbish
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by pafra(m): 2:35am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:

You were not properly thought. You still have worldliness in you. You can't have an encounter with Jesus and still love the worldly songs. So many gospel songs you can dance to.

You are just like lots wife that left Sodom but couldn't help looking back.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by DaveObioma: 4:25am On Sep 22, 2022
The Man of God is a Righteous man always stands for the truth....

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by famozine1: 4:27am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes Dats true just a day can't make u a sinner but note that some people faith might be affected by Wat u did Paul even say it dat if meat can make my fellow to fall is either I avoid meat
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by phemmyfour: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
Apostle indeed !

way to go
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by phemmyfour: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.
He wasn't looking for your type either. That's his preference and his wife is cool with it. Respect people's choice .

Diluted christian
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Anatakuebira: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Do you know if he actually made arrangement with the DJ and the DJ thought that he can "spice" things up by playing secular music?

You seemed to have been quick to draw your conclusion. Pls watch the video and hear what the groom said
you are right. I was quick to draw conclusions. My bad.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by proffmykey(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2022
It seems that nobody watched the video. Everyone here is just saying whatever they know without knowing the real truth. The song in question is a GOSPEL song. I repeat it is a GOSPEL song. The title is "sounds of victory" by Limoblaze and Travis Greene. I guess the Apostle doesn't know the song. Nevertheless I don't blame anybody. But sometimes it is good to calm down before taking any decision. He could have enquire what kind of song it was.
God bless everyone.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Bnaira7(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Apostle sends DJ out for playing circular music, first see your hair cut don’t you look like them too… people deceiving people lmao there’s more to say but this is enough
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Temiel(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:

The thing is, as much as it isn't sinning, but it could be the beginning.
Sin doesn't just begin. It starts when we have exposed ourselves to the point that it becomes something we act out. James 1:15 explains this.

I'm not saying that the song is worldly or not. It could be that that's not the song the man planned for that time.
Kai! People can be so judgmental.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2022
I will do same wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by bitbillionaire: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:

LoL. The marriage would end right there. You never even enter my house you are trying to be stubborn and unsubmissive?
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by bitbillionaire: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Baba stop deceiving yourself. That song is a confirmed worldly song. It's not just secular song as the op describe it, it is worldly and sensual.

Based on your description of the song it's Obvious you didn't even watch the video!

proffmykey:
It seems that nobody watched the video. Everyone here is just saying whatever they know without knowing the real truth. The song in question is a GOSPEL song. I repeat it is a GOSPEL song. The title is "sounds of victory" by Limoblaze and Travis Greene. I guess the Apostle doesn't know the song. Nevertheless I don't blame anybody. But sometimes it is good to calm down before taking any decision. He could have enquire what kind of song it was.
God bless everyone.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Sammieking77: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Lol grin it's actually a gospel song that talks about the faithfulness of God
The title is sound of victory by limoblaze ft da truth and Travis Greene
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by inosend: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:
Which mindset,so just because i said i would dance to worldly songs on my own day now means i'm not qualified to marry an apostle,well i think you are correct because i can't be restricted to just one way/pattern of life.
But can't we aspire to live as God wants? Romans 6:1; Heb. 10:23; 12:2..
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Stephendeals: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2022
virginprincess:

Christianity is not a Part time something...
Ideally you dont have to get a day off, it should be a lifestyle grin
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by davozo: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ignorance na bad thing o !!!!! That song is a gospel song titled "victory" by limoblaz featuring Travis Greene and tha Truth ......
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by NOwazobia: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abeg, make ona just pity that Virgin lady, she doesn't know what true Christianity entails...

Many like her don't even understand the reason they are going to church... Dance, dance, and dance listen to some inspirational words from their pastor who still lacks the virtue of the Christian life...

Most of the pastors they adhere to are no different from them...

I am far from being a Christian per se, I don't go to church (secular songs are my favorite for now) but I understand what it means to be a sound Christian, the devil being the father of sin also knows what Christianity entails.

Christianity just like every organization (as I always tell people) has its rules and regulations that every person must adhere to if you wish to stay and grow with them, has its rules too, that every believer must follow if you must experience its fullness...

Where our usual organization could compromise (for necessity), there is no compromise in Christianity (in spiritism)...

We still have lots of Atheists going to church (yes, you heard that right).

I called them Atheistic Christians, they go there for the fun, family indoctrination, and peer pressure, but subconsciously they are Atheists.

The unbelieving believers. grin
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Obason22(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
The voice I heard Said, DJ that shouldn't repeat it self please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies / Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.