Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72792 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Middleborn: 1:27am On Mar 11, 2023
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

I witnessed a Jehovah's Witnesses wedding for the first time in my life.

It was so simple and serene. The congregants all appeared down-to-earth. No drums and instruments or chanting, just humans talking with humans soothingly. It feels good to experience something different once a while.

The groom couldn't wait to unveil his wife's face and kiss da heck outta her lips. He got everyone laughing so cheerfully.

And oh, I loved the closing song, especially the chorus. The harmony and passion with which the congregants sang was so heartwarming:

"Love—unfailing love—
That’s what Jehovah gives.
That’s what he is.

Love—unfailing love—
That’s what we need to live.
And the love here today,
In our heart may it stay."

And to that I said amen.

Congratulations to you and your husband, my good friend Mercy Orlu

Your Co-Traveler,
Mister Maple.

https://www.facebook.com/659750912/posts/pfbid02rKSFjPfai5FasBsQcuAJGnS22RgXxkyW1nw8vyMyKHmMnkScEFTbzp9MHC3oFC7bl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Middleborn:
A man has given an honest appraisal of the first wedding ceremony he attended conducted by Jehovah's witnesses. Do you guys agree with his assessment? What do you think?

"I witnessed a Jehovah's Witnesses wedding for the first time in my life.

It was so simple and serene. The congregants all appeared down-to-earth. No drums and instruments or chanting, just humans talking with humans soothingly. It feels good to experience something different once a while.

The groom couldn't wait to unveil his wife's face and kiss da heck outta her lips. He got everyone laughing so cheerfully.

And oh, I loved the closing song, especially the chorus. The harmony and passion with which the congregants sang was so heartwarming:

"Love—unfailing love—
That’s what Jehovah gives.
That’s what he is.

Love—unfailing love—
That’s what we need to live.
And the love here today,
In our heart may it stay."

And to that I said amen.

Congratulations to you and your husband, my good friend Mercy Orlu

Your Co-Traveler,
Mister Maple".

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Well everything you said is just the truth except the music and dancing steps you never saw in that place, we do dance a lot and enjoy different kind of secular music so don't be surprise when next you attend our wedding and see my people dancing Buga or Cough by Kiss Daniel! smiley

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by matrix199(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2023
That's the kingdom Hall procession. It's very simple and serene. But the reception, oh menh! If you Sabi drink, dem go use drink spoil your life.

281 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by padi94(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Question is will he do that kind of wedding

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by lazynairalander1: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2023
matrix199:
That's the kingdom Hall procession. It's very simple and serene. But the reception, oh menh! If you Sabi drink, dem go use drink spoil your life.

Unrelated, but do you still use BBM?

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MightySparrow: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Well everything you said is just the truth except the music and dancing steps you never saw in that place, we do dance a lot and enjoy different kind of secular music so don't be surprise when next you attend our wedding and see my people dancing Buga or Cough by Kiss Daniel! smiley

You tell the truth here. Only you would not dance to a gospel music by none JWs but to Awurebe by Alhaji Kolington and Fela Anikulapo (Baba Egyptian 70, gangan). Sorry I don't really know the new ones. Not that I may not have heard their music, only that I don't know who sang what.

Baba, ori yin wambe!grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MightySparrow: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2023
lazynairalander1:

Unrelated, but do you still use BBM?

But they removed Tony Morris from the GB recently for booze.
What kind nonsense be dat one nah!

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Middleborn:
A
It was so simple and serene. The congregants all appeared down-to-earth. No drums and instruments or chanting, just humans talking with humans soothingly. It feels good to experience something different once a while.....

That is obviously because you live in a noisy environment plus you are spiritually dead.

For me, I was fully convinced they were devils when I went to their wedding. As soon as I entered their compound my soul was shaking exactly how it shakes when I pass Latter Day Saints, Guru Maraji, Ogboni society etc.

Gee, you are dead already if you did not feel these shivers.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Courz: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
The Kingdom Hall is serene as A first time observer. Keep going there and get to know the people and you will understand what Toxicity and Hypocrisy means. You will also notice Class distinctions and Cliques.

By the way, the Kingdom Hall is supposed to be serene because that is what is expected of them but the reception is where all of them get loose.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Courz:
The Kingdom Hall is serene as A first time observer. Keep going there and get to know the people and you will understand what Toxicity and Hypocrisy means.

By the way, the Kingdom Hall is supposed to be serene because that is what is expected of them but the reception is where all of them get loose.

If snyper is given to anyone to drink no one would accept so it has to be placed in juice

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Courz: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If snyper is given to anyone to drink no one would accept so it has to be placed in juice

Exactly. Only people with a Discerning spirit can see through JW. Otherwise, people wouldn't be so quick to define JW as a Cult. People who are after physical appearance or surface level attraction/impression will fall for the tricks of Demons. That is why God's word specifically defines Satan as One masquerading himself as an Angel of Light and his followers do the exact same thing. Everything you see on JW is deliberately designed that way. It is such a shame that upon all these efforts Watchtower took to lure people in and force them in, people end up leaving anyways and still people outside are not willing to join.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Courz: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Everything about evil is deliberately designed and very well organised whether it is a whole country eg Europe and America/China or a sect eg jw, Catholic church, latter day Saints, Grail message or hotels or banks

And these days they are getting ready to reveal themselves like this bitch has shown.

True. As for JWs, I am glad people are quick to discern them and stay away. They have a very high rejection rate when they go to preach. I am glad people don't get carried away by appearances and focus more on what will become of them should they choose to join.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
God's Holy people!

When open-minded individuals come around where God's people converge there's no way you won't see the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} and praise the true God {Matthew 5:14-16} whose spirit is working in the gathering of imperfect humans.

Individually all humans have the trait of sin in us as flesh this is why Paul listed the works of the flesh which all imperfect humans have one way or the other {Galatians 5:19-21} Paul himself admitted that the same is affecting him because he lives in the flesh like all other humans! Romans 7:15-23

But how do we now know the difference between true and false religion?

Jesus answered "by their FRUITS" Matthew 7:16-18
When you meet people from different religion in your neighbourhood each will display the traits of sinful flesh because we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God! Romans 3:23

But because God's Holy Spirit is working in the midst of God's people you will see the fruit of this spirit as imperfect humans works together! James 2:18-26

So even though we will always see one fault or another in individuals {Galatians 2:11-14} the spirit of God will make use of this same humans to produce fine WORKS!

To illustrate we all know that 99.9% of Nigerians are corrupt but if a leader who isn't corrupt should head the people you will see the change not in each individual because they are corrupt but the policy a good leader enforce will make this same corrupt people do things differently from the way they used to do it before the emergence of a good leader.

That's exactly what Jesus did to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES with the power of God's Holy Spirit but then a critic may come up to contest that since members of this group aren't perfect their gathering shouldn't be declared HOLY.

Let them know that HOLINESS doesn't mean you won't find something to say against the gathering but you can never ever find a better replacement for the group in whose midst the spirit of God is working! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by LordReed(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
As my dear budaatum will continuously point out, man shall not live by serene alone or man shall not live by boisterousness alone.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Courz:

Yes. By their Fruits you shall know them. 😀
God's Holy Spirit is really working amongst you. 😂

When you read a statement just try meditating so as to grasp what the Author is saying.

"By their FRUITS" means each religion will surely have it's fruit but then just like real trees that only produce fruits in a geographical location on the planet but can't grow elsewhere you will see that some religions will only work what seems good in just a part for instance Islam is what Saudi Arabia is practicing and to an extent this religion has maintained peace in that part of the world but how are members of this same religion doing in other places? smiley

Come to Jehovah's Witnesses organization the members of this same religion are performing just the same way throughout the earth despite the fact that members are born, bread and brought up in those places before they embraced this religion yet it's the same fruit everywhere.

So do you know a better performing group that has gone throughout the world converting people to have the same line of thought like that? John 17:22 smiley

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Courz:

Yes. By their Fruits you shall know them. 😀

God's Holy Spirit is really working amongst you. 😂

This IBERIBEIST makes his mumu claim about the Corinthian Christians because 1 Corinthians 5:1-2 is in his Bible.

Accursed IBERIBEIST.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Courz:

Janosky Mumu aka SubPlot aka the Iberibe Master, Yes, the Holy Spirit is really working amongst you. Clap for yourself! Here are your Fruits below.

The same bad fruit was in the Christians in the city of Corinth,1 Corinthians 5:1-2 is in your Bible.

Accursed IBERIBEIST.
Go and hug transformer.

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Courz:

Yes Mad MaxInDHouse aka Maximus 69 The Fraud. By their Fruits you shall know them.

All these your stories makes no difference as we know that members of JWs are imperfect so if you're saying JWs are wrong please present a better performing group, that's all i'm asking! cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Default mode!

Thank God critics of God's organization are now displaying their insanity publicly. How can someone spend years on a forum talking about just one group he feels aren't good but he can't point to a better performing group than this one? cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Bolanle Ibrahim Killed Inside Church In Lagos (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO)