Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike (13209 Views)

47 Days To Anambra Election: How APC, APGA, PDP Stand / See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Same with Tinubu presidential ambition

Get over your civil war vendetta against the Yoruba and stop obsessing over Tinubu. He is not the only candidate running.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 22, 2022
post=116894967:

Wike and his group will be the last group that will join Tinubu Muslim-Muslim camp, Wike group Bode George is a member and northern Christians are membersgrin grin

Leaders rarely care about religion including even those who pretend to be very pious. Permanent interest is the name of their game. Wike will join Tinubu if that suits his permanent interest.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Flo36: 4:52am On Sep 22, 2022
FFK only talk when he sees good food. Am not surprised that all this is coming from a man who PDP made a minister and whatever he is today (politically).

For your information Nigerians are wise and will never support PDP or APC in this forthcoming election. Tinubu candidacy is a pure Muslim agenda and we will never support a man who took us for granted
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 22, 2022
FFK is right. PDP is today a Party of power-obsessed Northern bigots and supremacist extremely disdainful of the South.

Atiku insisted it was the turn of the North in 2015 and contested APC primaries with Buhari. He even contested against Buhari in 2019 as the PDP candidate.

Why does he now want to replace Buhari who has served two terms on behalf of the North as President?

PDP is no longer a national party and does not even pretend to have respect for Southerners.

It is a party that begins and ends in the North and every Southerner and Middle Belter that is still there is nothing but a quisling and a stooge.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Flo36:

FFK only talk when he sees good food. Am not surprised that all this is coming from a man who PDP made a minister and whatever he is today (politically).

For your information Nigerians are wise and will never support PDP or APC in this forthcoming election. Tinubu candidacy is a pure Muslim agenda and we will never support a man who took us for granted

True but that does not invalidate the truth when he says it.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by daygee12: 5:03am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu already lost north votes to Atiku, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi

Lost south east and south south votes so Wike support won't make any difference

Why are u so mumu, btw Tinubu and Obi who dey Popular pass?
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by daygee12: 5:04am On Sep 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu already lost north votes to Atiku, Kwankwaso and Peter Obi

Lost south east and south south votes so Wike support won't make any difference

Why are u so mumu, btw Tinubu and Obi who dey Popular pass for North?
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Leaders rarely care about religion including even those who pretend to be very pious. Permanent interest is the name of their game. Wike will join Tinubu if that suits his permanent interest.
Keep fooling yourself, take your time and watch this video, it was yesterday interview

https://fb.watch/fHClhqjfSk/
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2022
post=116895204:

Keep fooling yourself, take your time and watch this video, it was yesterday interview

https://fb.watch/fHClhqjfSk/

You only prove my point. You think Babachir Lawal attacking Muslim-Muslim candidacy passionately is because he care about religion?

Same man in the past advocated that people be judged on the content of their character and not their religion. You're the one fooling himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/02/flashback-3-muslims-made-me-sgf-reveals-anti-muslim-babachir-lawal/%3famp=1
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Patriotsleague: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Yes.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:19am On Sep 22, 2022
candidtalk:

You only prove my point. You think Babachir Lawal attacking Muslim-Muslim candidacy passionately is because he care about religion?

Same man in the past advocated that people be judged on the content of their character and not their religion. You're the one fooling himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/02/flashback-3-muslims-made-me-sgf-reveals-anti-muslim-babachir-lawal/%3famp=1
You go understand soon

Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 22, 2022
post=116895302:

You go understand soon

We will see.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2022
daygee12:

Why are u so mumu, btw Tinubu and Obi who dey Popular pass for North?
The most popular is now the most rejected

Tinubu is the most rejected in the north right now judging from the gale of defection currently hitting APC in the north to PDP

Go and verify
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by lagosrd: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2022
You didn't see anything coming , you only go to where food is sure. Someone that prides food over his religion. He can't stick to his words.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by oyin44: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2022
bewla:
I see everything turned around for Bola good BAT is ok
good...l like that too

1 Like

Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by ezechi242: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Nyamuri:
Yah, either way it goes, it's perfectly fine for us northerners.. but I still prefer Tinubu by miles!!

But I believe Wike can strike a deal with APC/Tinubu, 25% votes for protection from EFCC

And which people does woke have that will vote for APC grin grin....Ijaws and Igbo's make up 80% in rivers ...the remaining tribes hate APC with everything in them ....if wike like he join APC, he still wouldn't cut peoples thumb with him to APC .....have you been to river state before?....lol
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by GreenCovering: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2022

“A party which has close and covert links with the terrorists that are killing, maiming and kidnapping our people.

“A party which is powered and controlled by hidden forces that believe they own Nigeria and that have not only sought to destabilise our nation but have also unleashed murder, mayhem, hell and terror against our people.

“A party that does not want peace but delights in conflict, rancour, division, hegemony and war.

A party some of whose leaders and members are behind much of the insurgency, bloodshed and mass murder in the North West and parts of the North Central and particularly in Zamfara, Kaduna, Niger, Nassarawa and Katsina.

Call FFK whatever you want but I like him for one thing: the ability to hit hard with words.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by nonxo007(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2022
tsephanyah:
Wike goes to APC, The people he tried to fight wins.... Northerners and Muslims

Wike goes to LP. They'll lose period

Wike stays in PDP he becomes irrelevant

Atiku wins, he run or Atiku jail will him on whatever he could fine which there are many

Tinubu wins, Amaechi and other northerners screw him.

In summary, you're saying Wike doomed �

Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by comrChris(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Let's APC be laughing, they don't know what Dogara and Lawal are cooking for them in that North.
The last thing Atiku will allow to happen to him is to allow Tinubu win him in the north. Even if he does not win this election, he must make sure tinubu doesn't take north
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Anndrew(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2022
tsephanyah:
Wike goes to APC, The people he tried to fight wins.... Northerners and Muslims

Wike goes to LP. They'll lose period

Wike stays in PDP he becomes irrelevant

Atiku wins, he run or Atiku jail will him on whatever he could fine which there are many

Tinubu wins, Amaechi and other northerners screw him.

This is arrant nonsense..This is how politicians use u guys head to play pin pon...as far is rivers state is concerned,no politicians or president can jail wike,..skip all this crap talk...LP,APC,PDP who so ever win it..wike will still remain relevant..
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by goldfish27(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2022
You stand by ours and wants others to leave theirs. Abeg the talk they parallel?
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kaysalas(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Kingspin:
Wike fellow your people.
Wike fellow your people
Many of them begging you left and right have ulterior motives. They have other reasons they want power when they get in, you see their real faces. They are begging you now rather you cry for them.

Nigerians fellow the voice of good reasoning.
We have played this useless politics enough
Based on your analysis, you will then vote for LP, whose candidate's reach is limited to SS, SE ryt? Una better think am well O!
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kaysalas(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Jones4190:
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land, Air and Sea, we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this, even for your dream!

HIGHESTPOPORI:
You mean yoruba Muslims?
Jones4190:

I'm not Yoruba, I'm a Christian
And I am Yoruba AND I am a Christian. I will vote Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

And I am Yoruba AND I am a Christian. I will vote Tinubu
Yoruba Muslim like you claiming Christain
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Wuppdex: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't mind the shameless non principled idiot, only in Naija can such a fool remain relevant in the Political clime.

endsarrrs:
FEMI KOLO KAYODE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HIS DRUG MEMBERS
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kingspin(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

Based on your analysis, you will then vote for LP, whose candidate's reach is limited to SS, SE ryt? Una better think am well O!
We are voting for best candidate, not SS, SE. N.
The goal is to stop unfit people from contesting any election
Those who admire suffering can vote based on he is my person.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kaysalas(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslim like you claiming Christain
Make Una dey try get sense small. How you take know say I be Muslim? I am a Christian and nothing is gonna make me change my Faith.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kaysalas(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingspin:
We are voting for best candidate, not SS, SE. N.
The goal is to stop unfit people from contesting any election
Those who admire suffering can vote based on he is my person.
So how do you define BEST candidate?
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kingspin(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

So how do you define BEST candidate?
These men are sound and fit: Atiku, Sowore, Obi, kwankwaso.

The World cannot be laughing at us.
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kaysalas(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingspin:
These men are sound and fit: Atiku, Sowore, Obi, kwankwaso.

The World cannot be laughing at us.
I would rather a "not fit man" with tested and demonstrable legacies on leadership lead (as evidenced by the human resources he had raised in the past) than so called fit men with no extraordinary imprints in the positions they have held before. All to his choice, cheers
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by Kingspin(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kaysalas:

I would rather a "not fit man" with tested and demonstrable legacies on leadership lead (as evidenced by the human resources he had raised in the past) than so called fit men with no extraordinary imprints in the positions they have held before. All to his choice, cheers
You can vote for IBB, I know
Re: Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike by vivavik(f): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Make una no come cause unnecessary war between wike and Amaechi with this una nonsense request jor.
Wike and Amaechi in same party? Iffa hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lagos Transport Commissioner Embarrassed At Gani Memorial Event / ​ David Mark Wins Polling Unit / Abike Dabiri Condemns Destruction Of Vehicles At The Nigerian Embassy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.