Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) (1256 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
These guys no get common sense grin grin if you are illiterate not to know the difference between WAEC/GCE and degree why not ask simply question for smart mind to educate you, instead of distracting your family on social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by lhordspy: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
I think that should be least of your problem right now.

Did you watch the breaking news few minutes ago?

Peter forged a result by changing a pass to second class AND he is going to jail for that

You should be worried? angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Bh
What is university degree anu

1 Like

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by PandoraObi: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
I guess it second class lower in philosophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Putinofrussia: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
post=116882783:
These guys no get common sense grin grin if you are illiterate not to know the difference between WAEC/GCE and degree why not ask simply question for smart mind to educate you, instead of distracting your family on social media
You and bad mouth,Chino.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:
I think that should be least of your problem right now.

Did you watch the breaking news few minutes ago?

Peter forged a result by changing a pass to second class AND he is going to jail for that

You should be worried? angry
Keep fooling yourself, Obi I know will be the last man on earth to submit fake certificates.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by lhordspy: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
post=116882925:

Keep fooling yourself, Obi I know will be the last man on earth to submit fake certificates.

No, dont confuse yourself bruh. He didnt submit the result. That is the reason why INEC can't even state it on their page.

He is ashame to submit a 3rd class result in a mere course like philosophy.

How can we leave a first class graduate and go for a third class. Is that right to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
I guess it second class lower on philosophy
Pls can we see your certificate, Tinubu that didn't attend basic schools primary and secondary went to university and came out with first class grin grin grin it can only happen in Oluwale kingdom

15 Likes

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
How can Tinubu urchins know what a degree means when all their lives, they run after buses shouting "owomida" " owomida"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

No, dont confuse yourself bruh. He didnt submit the result. That is the reason why INEC can't even state it on their page.

How can we leave a first class graduate and go for a third class. Is that right to you?
I asked you what's university degree

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm more surprised that you expect higher intelligence from urchins. These days when I see them in the news I just know I'm up for a laugh at their stupidity because they will definitely display it, it's in their blood

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by PraizHim: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
I guess it second class lower on philosophy

I thought you guys said it was a pass, then 3rd class. The certificate is now out and you Agbado urchins have moved the goal post again

6 Likes

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by LegendHero(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
the Anambla illiterate.

So on your certificate they only wrote “Degree” without mentioning what type of degree it was?

Since you’re supporting a 3rd class lunatic called Obi, I do not expect you to be that bright, hence I forgive you.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Nightwolf1: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Agbado urchins have nothing to campaign with. They are paid to argue against common sense. Whether you are stating the truth or facts, their job is to argument against it.

grin grin grin That is the reason why they are sounding foolishly in an attempt to counter any argument not in their favour.

3 Likes

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is what Peter obi said

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Sergio103(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
LegendHero:
the Anambla illiterate.

So on your certificate they only wrote “Degree” without mentioning what type of degree it was?

Since you’re supporting a 3rd class lunatic called Obi, I do not expect you to be that bright, hence I forgive you.

grin grin

Guy you are the one sounding shallow here.

You guys just have to say anything to feel Good.

In Tinubu's case(controversy in attendance of USA institute), a request was made. And the institute confirmed it. Now as Obi has released his result, it's left for you to make a request from UNN if you care so much.

Again..... you people are twisting it all that obi forged result, can you prove this if called upon in law court??. Yes or No

4 Likes

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by PraizHim: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
It is not your mother that post that comment. leave her name out of it.

Dumbo, Ewu think about your future generations. All for a 30k/ month histle that cannot pay house rent anywhere in Nigeria now.

APC Agbado akpa amu tell us all what you guys would do differently in 2023 apart from your 7 + years of failure.
Let your candidate come on air himself and tell us what he will do and why we should vote him in. Just 30 minutes on live TV.

That is how to campaign.

1 Like

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sergio103:

Guy you are the one sounding shallow here.

You guys just have to say anything to feel Good.

In Tinubu's case(controversy in attendance of USA institute), a request was made. And the institute confirmed it. Now as Obi has released his result, it's left for you to make a request from UNN if you care so much.

Again..... you people are twisting it all that obi forged result, can you prove this if called upon in law court??. Yes or No

Maybe you should ask the question first. He is the one that presented INEC website that shows GCE degree as his proof. All I just said was that there is nothing called degree. You either spell it out as BSc, BA, BTech, MSc, and etc. How exactly am I wrong?

My question to you is that, why do you think Peter Pandora failed to submit his said BA degree to INEC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by PandoraObi: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
PraizHim:

Dumbo, Ewu think about your future generations. All for a 30k/ month histle that cannot pay house rent anywhere in Nigeria now.
Oooooooh so your generation depend on your mother's price of 30k per month to survive, now I understand why you are depressed and frustrated whenever I attack your benefactor, Peter Obidient, you think he will rescue your generation without working, Hehehehehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by PraizHim: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
Oooooooh so your generation depend on your mother's price of 30k per month to survive, now I understand why you are depressed and frustrated whenever I attack your benefactor, Peter Obidient, you think he will rescue your generation without working, Hehehehehehehehehe

I pity you. waste. Anu

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by OkutaNla: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Maybe you should ask the question first. He is the one that presented INEC website that shows GCE degree as his proof. All I just said was that there is nothing called degree. You either spell it out as BSc, BA, BTech, MSc, and etc. How exactly am I wrong?

My question to you is that, why do you think Peter Pandora failed to submit his said BA degree to INEC?

Peter Obi is one Babanla scammera. grin He submitted GCE certificate to INEC, but he's submitting 'Degree certificate' to social media. cheesy Eziokwu. Naanuuuuuuu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Agbado urchin

1 Like

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
OkutaNla:

Peter Obi is one Babanla scammera. grin He submitted GCE certificate to INEC, but he's submitting 'Degree certificate' to social media. cheesy Eziokwu.
What's the meaning of university degree

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
post=116886741:

Agbado urchin

Check the definition well, it says after student complete the study.

So you now have to ask yourself that what study? What kind of degree?

For example:
--I have a Master's degree

--You have a Bachelor's degree.

If we both go to an interview that need someone with a minimum of master's degree, how will they differentiate between us if we both write ONLY degree on our CV?

Can you see now you are as dumb as Peter Pandora?

What Is the Definition of a College Degree? The definition of a college degree is a qualification awarded to students after completing the requirements for a specific course of study. In the case of a bachelor's degree, the two most common types of degrees are the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science.

College degrees generally fall into four categories: associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral.

Can you even see that from the definition they appended Bachelor's degree to give the full nomenclature?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by LegendHero(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
post=116886772:

What's the meaning of university degree

University degree on it own is vague.

You have to tell what kind of degree you have when you are talking in academic terms.

Take to correction and stop behaving like you are talking to those dumb Obituary supporters in Alaigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by PDJT: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
lhordspy:

-Did you just call Philosophy a mere course? Smh. No wonder Nigeria is in a very terrible state.

1 Like

Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Check the definition well, it says after student complete the study.

So you now have to ask yourself that what study? What kind of degree?

For example:
I have a Master's degree
You have a BSC degree.

If we both go to an interview that need someone with a minimum of master's degree, how will they differentiate between us if we both write ONLY degree on our CV?

Can you see now you are as dumb as Peter Pandora?

Can you even see that from the definition they appended Bachelor's degree to give the full nomenclature?
You can easily visit INEC headquarters to know the numbers of degree Peter Obi submitted, whether bachelor's degree or master's degree, there are more than 80 types of Bachelor Degrees not only BSc use your common sense
Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
post=116887150:

You can easily visit INEC headquarters to know the numbers of degree Peter Obi submitted
Your problem is that you don't take to correction. Don't be daft and be ready to learn. If Peter Obi had submitted his Bachelor's degree, they would have mentioned it there with the degree type. In his fake certificate going around, he stated that he got BA which is a kind of Bachelor's degree. Question is, why did he not submit it?

Whether bachelor's degree or master's degree, there are more than 80 types of Bachelor Degrees not only BSc use your common sense

Yes, there are 80+ types of Bachelor degree but they are all categorized under Bachelor's degree.

So how does the info negate what we have been talking about? You are even more dumber than I initially thought.
Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
LegendHero:

University degree on it own is vague.

You have to tell what kind of degree you have when you are talking in academic terms.

Take to correction and stop behaving like you are talking to those dumb Obituary supporters in Alaigbo.
Visit INEC headquarters to know if Obi certificate is fake that's the easiest way for you guys to get him out of the way than ranting online grin grin I'm expecting civil legal actions against Obi from tomorrow expect you guys are cowards
Re: All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
You and bad throat,Chino

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Struggling To Defend Tinubu's Manifesto / Tinubu May Be Declared Wanted By The U.S Govt. Over Drug Case / Mayd44 The Bias Nairaland Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.