Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up (709 Views)

Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics) / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
elated177:

Which one be "true Christians"? I didn't know there were false Christians.
Aren't you supposed to tell me who the lost sheep of the house of Israel were? If the Samaritans were actually the lost ten tribes of Israel, why did the Master admonish his disciples not to go to to them?
Again, do you mean the same Judah that was occupied by the Romans, Greeks, etc, or another Judah?

Who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

I'm not repeating myself over that because i've answered that question in previous posts so it's either you humbly go back and pick the answer or stick to what you think you know! smiley

1 Like

Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by elated177: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

I'm not repeating myself over that because i've answered that question in previous posts so it's either you humbly go back and pick the answer or stick to what you think you know! smiley

Your satanic replacement theology has already been declared unscriptural. You can continue ranting.
Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
elated177:

Your satanic replacement theology has already been declared unscriptural. You can continue ranting.
I won't teach you since you're not humble.
Who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel? smiley

1 Like

Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by elated177: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy nothing made Israelites special than all other nations apart from the promises God made to Abraham {Genesis 12:1-3} so once they have rejected the SEED God promised Abraham which is Christ they lost it all.
They're no longer God's inheritance because the whole earth belongs to him and it's only those believing in Christ that are now God's family as for the nation of Israel that rejected Christ that nation is doomed! smiley

Hilarious! I thought you said nothing made them special? Aren't the promises of YHVH Almighty special enough?

Weren't all the 12 disciples of Yahushua the Messiah Israelites? Which people relayed the Messiah's message to us?

Didn't the whole earth belong to him when he called the Israelites his inheritance?

Focus on your own righteous walk, if you are actually on one, and leave that to the Creator. He knows his plan for his inheritance.

Matthew 19:28 Yahushua said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Isaiah 19: 23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing[b] on the earth. 25 YHVH Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

John 10: 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The Scriptures will continue to rebuke you, maxindhouse.
Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
elated177:

Hilarious! I thought you said nothing made them special? Aren't the promises of YHVH Almighty special enough?

Weren't all the 12 disciples of Yahushua the Messiah Israelites? Which people relayed the Messiah's message to us?

Didn't the whole earth belong to him when he called the Israelites his inheritance?

Focus on your own righteous walk, if you are actually on one, and leave that to the Creator. He knows his plan for his inheritance.

Matthew 19:28 Yahushua said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Isaiah 19: 23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing[b] on the earth. 25 YHVH Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

John 10: 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The Scriptures will continue to rebuke you, maxindhouse.

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
I won't teach you anything today so running up and down the posts won't change anything as long as you don't know the lost sheep of the house of Israel! wink

1 Like

Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by elated177: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I won't teach you since you're not humble.
Who are the lost sheep of the house of Israel? smiley

Teach me what? The people whom you are learning from cannot even stand the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in me and you want to teach me? Inu kwa! Maxindhouse, what do you want to teach me? I laugh in Mbaise!

I know you want me to tell you. Ask nicely and may be I will.
Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
elated177:

Teach me what? The people whom you are learning from cannot even stand the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in me and you want to teach me? Inu kwa! Maxindhouse, what do you want to teach me? I laugh in Mbaise!
I know you want me to tell you. Ask nicely and may be I will.

Good!
So keep what you think you know! wink

1 Like

Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by elated177: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So keep what you think you know! wink

Akụkọ.

What I think I know? I laugh in Mba5.

Maxindhouse, Mr replacement theology teacher. The Scriptures laugh at you and those who have been propagating such outrageous idea.
Re: Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
elated177:

Akụkọ.
What I think I know? I laugh in Mba5.
Maxindhouse, Mr replacement theology teacher. The Scriptures laugh at you and those who have been propagating such outrageous idea.
Abeg it's enough for now go and find out what Jesus meant by the lost sheep of the house of Israel within Judean territories! Matthew 10:6 wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(audio Mp3) Download Salt And Light By Apostle Joshua Selman / Who Do We Believe In This Case: The Almighty Allah Or The Islamic Traditions / Exhumation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.