Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine (3258 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / U.S. 2020: China Interfering Against Trump, Russia Against Biden — Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by RepoMan007: 2:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Appleyard:

How did you know all flights to all countries without Visas are overbooked? The western mainstream media told you that?
You can disprove it by grabbing a screenshot of flight booking pages of major Russian airlines. I challenge you.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by mach7(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2022
RepoMan007:
A country that amassed 190k troops before an invasion targeted at 3 days toppling of Kyiv is still on the back foot 7 months later and aggressively bombing what it calls its own territory. Your mumu strong o.
Mention a credible source where any representative of the Russian government mentioned that they will overcome Kiev in 3 days.

Stop masturbating on propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by DerrickzB: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

A country that is winning war with 190k troops need 300k reservists and volunteers .
I am very surprised at how cheap you seek to sell the East's propaganda

What your point bro That the 300k extra troops is too small or Russia shouldn’t send them at all

I mean in the face of the collective west fighting Russia in Ukraine directly and indirectly!!

Please what’s your point man??

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by DerrickzB: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Samade7:

And Ukraine is still having president?

Ur stupid fool-tin is overrated.

Unlike your babaric slave masters!! Putin doesn’t seek to usurp zelensky!!!

U need to sit down

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by DerrickzB: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2022
lwisee:

Bro, your hatred for the West is legendary.

This is not panic, they are not interested in the world and they are tired of Putins high handedness.

Russians are leaving their country in droves.

Ukraine that 5million plus left didn’t even have such pictures, my brither try drink water and rest!! Propaganda no go give u peace!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by DerrickzB: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2022
mach7:
Have you bothered to check how many soldiers Ukraine currently has under arms?
Ukraine has mobilised 4 times already and has over 700,000.00 if not even a million men under arms as at today.
Now compare 700,000.00 to 190,000.00 and see if the force ratio isn't 2.5 to 1 in favour of the Ukrainians. Yet, the Russians are still holding territory which is equal to the size of Belgium plus Netherlands combined.
You need to enlighten yourself and endeavour to apply critical reasoning.

Some of them do not know anything bro!! They just identify Putin and news concerning Russia and start commenting against Putin!! Sense is far from them!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by joyandfaith: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2022
DerrickzB:

What your point bro That the 300k extra troops is too small or Russia shouldn’t send them at all

I mean in the face of the collective west fighting Russia in Ukraine directly and indirectly!!

Please what’s your point man??
Russia is winning. 300k troops are just marching parade in kiev. It is just 3 days war.
collective east is facing and decimating ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by bdon123(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Appleyard:

How did you know all flights to all countries without Visas are overbooked? The western mainstream media told you that?
No my friend schooling in Russia told me

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Samade7: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2022
DerrickzB:

Unlike your babaric slave masters!! Putin doesn’t seek to usurp zelensky!!!

U need to sit down

Ok............But dont be pained, ur stupid Fool-tin can not even defeat Benin republic in war. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ukrainian league has resumed amidst war, putin is overrated. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
bdon123:

No my friend schooling in Russia told me
Okay.
Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
RichProminent:
But ur stupid disabled sense couldn't tell you this when there was protest in the western nations, u were making it sound like the wes has lost it all.

You just described yourself.. cool Because western nations did not protest due to mobilisation but for unbearable economic effects of their leaders self-inflicted ordeal. cool Your brain is in deed rich and prominent in thinking backward.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2022
RepoMan007:
You can disprove it by grabbing a screenshot of flight booking pages of major Russian airlines. I challenge you.

Why don't you provide one since you're the one asserting? You expect me to prove your case for you? Nah! cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by shogsman(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
mach7:
Mention a credible source where any representative of the Russian government mentioned that they will overcome Kiev in 3 days.

Stop masturbating on propaganda.
Why are you wasting time on imbeciles that are slaves to western propaganda, an retard posted protest about mobilizing soldiers and you take him seriously.
Of course this imbeciles don't know they're not mobilizing civilians but soldiers with active battle experience na.
People wey never leave bariga before in all Thier life,what do they know

4 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by RepoMan007: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Appleyard:

Why don't you provide one since you're the one asserting? You expect me to prove your case for you? Nah! cool
I don't reinvent wheels. The media is awash with them.
Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by shogsman(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Appleyard:

You just described yourself.. cool Because western nations did not protest due to mobilisation but for unbearable economic effects of their leaders self-inflicted ordeal. cool Your brain is in deed rich and prominent in thinking backward.
Why u dey waste time engaging fools with multiple accounts

4 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by shogsman(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Meanwhile mobilized troops are already reporting for duty you imbeciles grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2022
RichProminent:
I know. It seems your greatest achievement on earth is calling western media a propaganda house. Keep swallowing the junks coming from pootin's tass and sputnik u caveman. Where is that born by mistake fool shogsman? putin is alone in this war as most of his citizens don't support his war.

Why are you so insecured? It shows in your rant. cool

Lmao. I don't even watch nor read Tass or Sputnik. There are more than 101 balanced news outlets that are neither pro east or west. I can help you with links if you want. cool

A handful of people who disagree now equate 142 million Russians? How alluring. cool

Just a simple partial mobilisation and your slave masters with your enslaved mentality are already shitting in their pants. Take a chill pill, gringo. cheesy It will take another 2 months to position those troops. The only bad news is that Russian Arctic forces and regional troops are being prepared to fill in the gap awaiting the deployment of the mobilize troops. cool

You have nothing to worry Mr. cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by shogsman(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
RichProminent:
I know. It seems your greatest achievement on earth is calling western media a propaganda house. Keep swallowing the junks coming from pootin's tass and sputnik u caveman. Where is that born by mistake fool shogsman? putin is alone in this war as most of his citizens don't support his war.
It is your braindead father you're referring to, werey say he's alone in his war but has 80% approval rate in his country, maybe your wh0re of a mother didn't prostitute herself enough for you to get an average education.
This are men already mobilizing and reporting for duty.
I'm not your mate in any ramification so stick to irrelevant individuals and trolls like yourself and don't call my name ever again

6 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

Why are you wasting time on imbeciles that are slaves to western propaganda, an retard posted protest about mobilizing soldiers and you take him seriously.
Of course this imbeciles don't know they're not mobilizing civilians but soldiers with active battle experience na.
People wey never leave bariga before in all Thier life,what do they know

It's pathetic how they're so frantically grasping at straws. You can tell even from a mile that the Putin's masterstroke move hit some nerves and changes the focus. Now, Zelensky is talking about negotiations with Russia but based on static demands only. cool

What a time to be alive. cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Ishitinyourlife: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Failed war, Uncle wey Mumu,they control 30% of Ukraine before mobilization if that Is failure in your books then your head needs to be examined for mental illness

3 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2022
joyandfaith:

Russia is winning. 300k troops are just marching parade in kiev. It is just 3 days war.
collective east is facing and decimating ukraine.

No, don't mind the Russian bots like Appleyard and Shogsman. cool

Ukraine is winning by taking 6000 sq kilometers of land with more than 400,000 standing army while Russia is losing by holding 136,000 sq kilometers of territory with less than 200,000 troops. The Russian losses are so evident that they are planning to hold referendums in 4 huge regions tomorrow and the partial mobilisation are not for combat experienced personnels but for women, disabled and inexperienced citizens like Zelensky's great army. cool

How alluring to live in a reversed engineered moment of joyandfaith. cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

Why u dey waste time engaging fools with multiple accounts

Honestly, it's a waste or time trying to debate realistically and logically with folks who have chosen to do life in western prison of misinformation and zombification.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by shogsman(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Appleyard:

Ukraine is winning by taking 6000 sq kilometers of land with more than 400,000 standing army while Russia is losing by holding 136,000 sq kilometers of territory with less than 200,000 troops. The Russian losses are so evident that they are planning to hold referendums in 4 huge regions tomorrow and the partial mobilisation are not for combat experienced personnels but for women, disabled and inexperienced citizens like Zelensky's great army. cool

Awon werey oloriburuku failures in chief, Thier idea of winning is taking back 2000sq meters of land back from the 140,000sq meters taking away from you.
Failures grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:
Meanwhile mobilized troops are already reporting for duty you imbeciles grin grin

Oh, damn... cool so quick. I have to console the kids here that it would take another 2 months to get them ready since Russian forces from elsewhere are also being prepared to fill in the stretched lines on the frontlines. Now, you just made them to cry more. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Failed war, Uncle wey Mumu,they control 30% of Ukraine before mobilization if that Is failure in your books then your head needs to be examined for mental illness

They don't know the definition between failure and achievements. In their books, achievements is when you retake 6000 sq kilometers of a defenseless land with huge losses and lose 136,000 sq kilometers of land to the enemy. Now you can see why the west believed that Africans are living on expired education.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

Awon werey oloriburuku failures in chief, Thier idea of winning is taking back 2000sq meters of land back from the 140,000sq meters taking away from you.
Failures grin grin grin

I don't even know what term to use for this absurd calculus and definition of success and failures they have invented. Some parents should have a refund of the money they spent on schooling kids of this disgraceful intellect. I'm ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2022
Meanwhile in other news, Russia is already creating new markets for their products while factories are closing down in Germany and cost of living going through the roof across the collective west that is now marred with protests and changes in government. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0DQ1ofRUmY

When you're big, you are big. cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by joyandfaith: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Appleyard:

How could ukraine wiin the war? It is not even possible. Small ukraine. I learnt RA kidnapped the comedian yesterday. All his guards ran away.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by shogsman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
joyandfaith:
[size=8pt][/size]

How could ukraine wiin the war? It is not even possible. Small ukraine. I learnt RA kidnapped the comedian yesterday. All his guards ran away.
Nope he's still hiding safe in Poland,away from all this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by joyandfaith: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

Nope he's still hiding safe in Poland,away from all this

Yes oh. You even took picture with him there.

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
joyandfaith:
[size=8pt][/size]

Thank God you know Ukraine can NEVER win against Russia, on its own backyard....at least, not in this world. cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by joyandfaith: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Appleyard:

Thank God you know Ukraine can NEVER win against Russia, on its own backyard....at least, not in this world. cool
Russia has won. 300k mobilised men are parade in kiev.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism / How Armed Black Panther Invaded Capitol In 1967 / The Bank Robber: A Whiteman Disguise Himself As A Blackman To Rob Banks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.