Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine (3257 Views)

Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin / U.S. 2020: China Interfering Against Trump, Russia Against Biden — Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by basilico: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
I think the mobilization is to capture more territory

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by RichProminent(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
@Shogsman stop mothing off garbage you worthless piece of human garbage. Whoring is ur mama's full time job. Public toilet is her stinking vagina. It was when the fight took another tide that the man tapped into his reserve. Don't tell me that u are this useless to support a thief and a terrorist.

Common Ukraine, pootin cant win in 7months that he is mobilizing his reserve and threatening nuclear and a meekrat like you is still flagging his muscle. Are u not ashame? I'm ashame for you?
Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by RichProminent(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
@Appleyard you are funny. I support the west that makes me a slave, you support the east, what does that make u? A war that was suppose to end in three days spanned 7 months and a nuclear power had to mobilize another destined to die from his reserve while Ukraine hasn't talked about reserve and you gringo is still proud? Keep shifting the goal post, las las you shall realized that putin fell for west's trap. Xi was smart not to strike Taiwan after Pelosi's visit but that made him a toothless bulldog. Keep deceiving urself you and shogsman abi na shock shit.

1 Like

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by RichProminent(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
shogsman:

It is your braindead father you're referring to, werey say he's alone in his war but has 80% approval rate in his country, maybe your wh0re of a mother didn't prostitute herself enough for you to get an average education.
This are men already mobilizing and reporting for duty.
I'm not your mate in any ramification so stick to irrelevant individuals and trolls like yourself and don't call my name ever again
I dont give a damn about ur age. Dont bring age to a faceless forum where it's not respected. U're more than me today, tomorrow u'll beg to pick crumbs under my dining table. When pootin bots can't argue and debunk one's position, they resort to personal attacks. U're more than me, what has that got to do with putin's war that we're arguing about? This further proves putinists' irrational emotion.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by kris(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
You can go to any online flight reservation site and try to book from Russia to other places and check for yourself. If it's a lie, you can post a screenshot here to show price is still normal.

Appleyard:

How did you know all flights to all countries without Visas are overbooked? The western mainstream media told you that?
Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 3:07am On Sep 23, 2022
RichProminent:
@Appleyard you are funny. I support the west that makes me a slave, you support the east, what does that make u? A war that was suppose to end in three days spanned 7 months and a nuclear power had to mobilize another destined to die from his reserve while Ukraine hasn't talked about reserve and you gringo is still proud? Keep shifting the goal post, las las you shall realized that putin fell for west's trap. Xi was smart not to strike Taiwan after Pelosi's visit but that made him a toothless bulldog. Keep deceiving urself you and shogsman abi na shock shit.

Crawl back into your slipshodly shammed juxtaposing hole of delusional mendancity. Appleyard and Shogsman speak facts, not throwing tantrums like RichProminent whose views are embedded in jingoistic delusion.

Your warped belief is all over the place when you claim that Russia set out to take the whole of Ukraine in three days. Gringo, provide one link to when or where Russian authorities directly said they would take Ukraine in three days. Don't worry, I will bail you out of your enslaving western prison of misinformation that you called news if you can't and you get stuck. I'm that generous. cool

Ukraine have already mobilized five times, but how would you know since you have your head "Richly" and "Prominently" buried deep in the anus of "western ministry of truth." undecided

You're very disappointing. You just delve into matters you barely know and you don't even bother to research before you type, which is typical of a delusional jingoist propagandised beyond redemption.

You're not even ashamed of yourself. Russia is fighting virtually the whole of NATO and Ukraine at once, and despite starting the operation with less than 200,000 of its regular soldiers supporting the Donbass militias backed by Wagner groups, it has carved out 30% of Ukraine, the second largest country in Europe with one of the largest standing armies in the world. It is a feat no modern army in history has achieved. The size of the territories Russia currently controls in Ukraine is as large as England and Belgium put together. Hence, the need to mobilize additional troops to consolidate on the already overstretch contact and defense lines, more especially now that so-called mercenaries (we all know they're regulars from some NATO countries cheesy ) have ammassed on the side of Ukraine.

But all that your shallow mind could see and argue is why should Russia a nuclear power mobilize, which further depicts your ignorance on such matters.

The US, another nuclear power did mobilized and conscripted people during the Vietnam war where they lost woefully and also in the Korean war. So you can see that your arguments are baseless and the points you raised lack merits because you argue based on sheer sentiments, emotions and a high degree of jingoism, which is your greatest undoing.
Learn to argue based on facts and logical reasoning. Even if you have to be a bit bias, give room for admissibility of facts; that way, you would emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Lastly, you are wrong again. Putin did not fell for any trap. On the contrary, it's the collective west that have succeeded in destroying their economies with their folly by the conflict they created, thus opening the door for a new world order based on multipolarism.

If really you think Russia is losing this fight, I will advice you to see pastor Olukoya of Mountain of Fire right away. You need serious deliverance.

Adieu. cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 3:25am On Sep 23, 2022
basilico:
I think the mobilization is to capture more territory

Well, you may not be wrong because no one really knows what's on the mind of the Russian military planners and Putin himself. However, if that force is deployed so soon, they might make a push for Odessa since the Ukrainians are now pouring everything they have on the frontlines in the Eastern most parts. I believe they will try to make a push to stop the referendums because they understood that once it happens, it's game over. So, anything can still happen any moment from now.
Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by Appleyard(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Meanwhile, Russian forces keep advancing in Bakmoth.
Re: Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine by RichProminent(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rubish! Appleyard you can do better than the gibberish you type using your anus instead of your fingers. I recalled when you, shogsman and seunny4lif said when putin declares war, Americans will flee. What happened now? Putin drafted over 1 million people but told media to publish 300, 000 and yet Russians are fleeing while many are protesting. You must be irredeemably daft if you still think that putin is winning this fight. International isolation, domestic resistance, how do you think putin can escape failure. People will soon revolt against putin and he will fall then a pro-west puppet will be installed. US-led West will do to putin exactly what they did to Gaddaffi. E go soon clear for your eyes. Putin has played into the hands of the west.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Armed Black Panther Invaded Capitol In 1967 / War Is Not A Solution For Terrorism / Meet Idi Amin Nephew Who Was Regarded As The Killing Machine Of Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.