Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket (16629 Views)

Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' / North Central Insists On 2023 Presidency, Rejects Party Chairmanship Position / Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by GeneralOjukwu: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It is "their".

You need to take some times off social media and concentrate on improving on your written English.

It will do you more good than following Peter Obi up and down.

I can tell you with certainty, 95% of the reason Peter Obi graduated with 3rd class is poor and unrefined English.

You're a wicked man. cheesy

See how you corrected him like an Alsatian Puppy. You were so gentlemanly. grin

NaijaRoyalty now....

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by williaam(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It is "their".

You need to take some times off social media and concentrate on improving on your written English.

I can tell you with certainty, 95% of the reason Peter Obi graduated with 3rd class is poor and unrefined English.

Guy u bad sha, what about me that was sick throughout 300l semester exams, useless HOD for History Delsu, said i should go and prepare and write all the courses as carry-over, because the department cannot give me a make up exam!
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Terror48: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It is "their".

Atleast Peter obi is better than the lifeless cow with NEPA bill certificate.
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
He doesn't want to labour in vain.

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by atinga1: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chimookigwe:

If they put me against Peter Obi as at today, I will collect Labour Party ticket from him.

Obi has won only 1 election in his life. Just 1.
Sense is far from you.
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Chimookigwe: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
atinga1:

Sense is far from you.

As sense is far from your father drinking kerosene. Foolish akpu dwarf.

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by NessFortunate: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2022
goshikid:
you no get stand
Today obi tomorrow atiku next week Tinubu Which kind person be this
let her catch cruise. Lmao. Country hard!
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Edun00700: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2022
When did they conduct the primary
DeLaRue:
Why did he contest Labour Party primary if he wasn't sure he would stand in the proper election.

Now Labour will have no candidate for that constituency.

That's bad.

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by DModeCntStopMe: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Toby is a known thief

He should be serving jail term if Nigeria is a country
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by ransomed: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2022
As long as you refused to be OBIdient, Ichabod is coming the way of the party you camp with
Mark my words....
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Labour party soon will take over
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Bar1941(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Nobody wants to be linked to a scammer.

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by snowland(m): 1:55am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It is "their".

If you are going to correct someone's sentences, shouldn't your mastery of the languages in which these sentences are written be impeccable? He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

It is "time" not "times".

I came in peace.

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by jrobbins: 2:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Unpopular means famous... for negative reasons.

I have educated you tonight, something your father couldn't do.

When Tinubu resumes office in May next year, there will be free education for illiterates like you.

Pls a link to this??

Meanwhile,

unpopular
[ uhn-pop-yuh-ler ]

See synonyms for unpopular on Thesaurus.com
adjective
not popular; disliked or ignored by the public or by persons generally.
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Gubioma: 3:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
Confirm
Dan Borno...(Kanuri Boy)
Madam as how..? Stop rubbish

Shikenan nagode
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Ournolly: 3:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Chimookigwe:

If they put me against Peter Obi as at today, I will collect Labour Party ticket from him.

Obi has contested 2 elections and won both of them.
You APC online noisemakers are mostly ignorant illiterates on 15k Lagos stolen stipends.
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Abdu81: 3:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Terror48:
Atleast Peter obi is better than the lifeless cow with NEPA bill certificate.
.cow is better use rat.
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Abdu81: 3:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Ournolly:

Obi has contested 2 elections and won both of them.
You APC online noisemakers are mostly ignorant illiterates on 15k gLagos stolen stipends.

They are mainly jobless agberos collecting 5k from a vegetable.

But waitoo this urchins wicked oo how can you collect money from this old man?

Anyway is not his money,he is a thief equally.

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Traplord09: 4:52am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It is "their".

Y the

Two looters and thif
At my life and right
Lied about there education factors

APC and PDP
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Obidient4life2: 4:52am On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It is "their".

You are daft! Did you see his result to know he graduated with 3rd class?
With your first class your family is still poor and you are still a no body!
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by MrFly(m): 4:56am On Sep 22, 2022
when confusion meets a confusionist
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by BluntCrazeMan: 4:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Naijadaily:

https://www.dailypilot.ng/2023-serving-seast-lawmaker-rejects-labour-partys-ticket-to-contest-despite-name-publication-by-inec/
So, it was even the people sef who wanted you there again, even when PDP had served you hot breakfast.??
But you preferred the PARTY.
You preferred THE STRUCTURE...
Haaahahahahahaaaahahahahaaahhaa
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Benblaq(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2022
snowland:

If you are going to correct someone's sentences, shouldn't your mastery of the languages in which these sentences are written be impeccable? He who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

It is "time" not "times".

I came in peace.
They have initiated you into violence confraternity...

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by Corridon: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Unpopular means famous... for negative reasons.

I have educated you tonight, something your father couldn't do.

When Tinubu resumes office in May next year, there will be free education for illiterates like you.
Just shut up you illiterate. You are mistaking unpopular for infamous. I wonder if you went to primary school at all. Shame on your parents for abandoning you to become NURTW thug.

Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by drlateef: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Naijadaily:

https://www.dailypilot.ng/2023-serving-seast-lawmaker-rejects-labour-partys-ticket-to-contest-despite-name-publication-by-inec/

That’s enough handwriting on the wall for zombidiots. No single politician from southeast worthy of note supports Peter Obi. Only the Twitter warriors are supporting him. Let’s see how he will win.
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by denko(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Ibos are the most useless tribe they dont support their own
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by tyinfinity: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2022
People are running away from obi .nobody wants to associate with Pandora the poor UNN guy.
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by tyinfinity: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Who said obi has 3rd class ?those tinubu boys saying obi has 3rd class do not know what they are saying.Petet Pandora obituary has a confirm Pass degree from UNN
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by emezuo17: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Chimookigwe:

. How many has he contested?
Re: "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket by jrusky(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Corridon:
He is unpopular.

See painment. He is unpopular but you want to grab him to your piggy party baa?

You are land grabbers you goes everywhere and claimed developers now you have turned to political grabbers or human grabbers pls dem take crime, lies, cheat curse una?

Labour my foot!!!

Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC / Niger-Delta Avengers Twitter Handle Suspended (pics) / Murtala Muhammad Was A Loser That Took Delight In Killing Civilians During War