Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO (1147 Views)

Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Why We Burnt PDP Women Leader To Death – Suspect Confesses / Why We Burnt American Flag At The International #qudsday2018 In Abuja: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hope Uzodinma has cleared the air for those blackmailing the government.
The places burnt were the places where bomb raw materials were sold to IPOB and Unknown gunmen as the government is sorry for collateral damage.
The location to the massive shops for the bomb materials was from the confession of the unknown gunmen bandits arrested.
It was also noted you cannot sell in Ekeututu market without settling the unknown gunmen.

THE GOVERNMENT WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO PROTECT THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF NDI IMO

The Imo State Governor, Senator Hope Uzodimma has reiterated his Government’s commitment to protecting lives and properties in Imo state.

At a press briefing in Owerri, the State capital, Governor Hope Uzodimma disclosed that the security incident at the Eke Ututu market in Orsu Local Government, was a successful neutralization of a illegal bomb factory. The Governor said the operation was successfully carried out the brave efforts of men of the security forces in the State.

Governor Uzodimma also gave the assurance that the successful operation against illegal bomb manufacturers was an important step in restoring sanity to the community and its environs.

The Governor urged all peace-loving citizens and friends of Imo State to always alert security agencies or Government of suspicious activity in their locality capable of undermining peace and security.

He promised that while the fight to secure and protect the lives and prosperities of Ndi Imo can never be compromised, the Government will rebuild the Eke Ututu market and compensate those impacted by the operation.

#HopeNewAndElectronicMediaCenter

https://fb.watch/fHcAhB9Gx5/

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala they cursed the governor it was on frontpage. Now he has said his own part of the story. It will be good to take it to front page too. Let everyone see the two sides of the coin
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gidgiddy Emergingnation3

God bless Hope Uzodimma for dealing with IPOB terrorist unknown gunmen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by gidgiddy: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
A bomb factory in a market? Theres nothing I wont hear as Uzodimma continues to justify terrorism and barbarism of the security forces in the name of fighting insecurity

It only remains for him to say there was a gun making factory in a Church

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Conner44: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
So because someone sells the carbide people use in shooting guns to salute their dearly departed during funerals in that market the useless army decided to burn it all to the ground?

Okay oh no wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lol ! Illegal bomb factory in a market.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished....

No lie and propaganda can stop it..

4 Likes

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
gidgiddy:
A bomb factory in a market? Theres nothing I wont hear as Uzodimma continues to justify terrorism and barbarism of the security forces in the name of fighting insecurity

As usual naw. then you'll show us one writeup where IPOB then denied. Then you'll call it sentiments.
I wish he can invite Wike to teach him how he ended his own IPOB terrorist in just two months.
Wike the only man that made Nnamdi kanu the head of unknown gunmen to cry on radio and since 2020 till now no more unknown gunmen sit at home etc till now.
WIKE

God bless Hope Uzodimma for dealing with u terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by NwaNimo1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hopeless talk....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217059.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Urheadmaster(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Hopeless talk....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217059.gif[/img]

Hope Uzodinjo is worst than "ewu" his own type of leadership is to destroy properties and human lives over a common issues that requires repositioning undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Opintiwa: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala they cursed the governor it was on frontpage. Now he has said his own part of the story. It will be good to take it to front page too. Let everyone see the two sides of the coin

Download the news like a real urchin

1 Like

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Sergio103(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
embarassed

There's nothing to justify such act.

So because I'm now chasing a rat.....I will now have to set the room of my neighbor Ablaze because the rat jumped from my room to his room??

What kind of Governance is Hope really giving to imo people??.

He should do and pack abeg.....this his 4yrs has been like 8yrs of calamity
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

As usual naw. then you'll show us one writeup where IPOB then denied. Then you'll call it sentiments.
I wish he can invite Wike to teach him how he ended his own IPOB terrorist in just two months.
Wike the only man that made Nnamdi kanu the head of unknown gunmen to cry on radio and since 2020 till now no more unknown gunmen sit at home etc till now.
WIKE
Invite Wike to start killing innocent people the way he did Obigbo.....

Your terrorist security operative was very fortunate that IPOB wasn't armed during that Obigbo invasion...

1 Like

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by FreeStuffsNG: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
The places burnt were the places where bomb raw materials were sold to IPOB and Unknown gunmen as the government is sorry .
The location to the massive shops for the bomb materials was from the confession of the unknown gunmen bandits arrested.

The state government should please compensate the iinnocent folks who have been affected so that they can get justice as sorry, in my opinion, is just not enough.

It is double jeopardy for these innocent poor folks to escape the terrorism of the ipob terrorist group to now fall victim to injustice in the hands of our gallant patriotic security forces their tax was used to train and equip to protect them from ipob terrorists.

Justice for the innocent folks please.
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Emergingnation3(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The places burnt were the places where bomb raw materials were sold to IPOB and Unknown gunmen as the government is sorry .
Says Afonja Muslim, marauding skull miner...

1 Like

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by paramakina202: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

He is eradicating and deleting umu ojo ndi IPOB na apko umu oma from Imo communities.

3 Likes

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mynd44 lalasticlacla this guy is a rogue

Did you even watch the videos? U just went to copy and past what a governor said,someone in a loggerhead with the separatist

No one pays any single levy in that market to anyone, my aunt sells there too, there's nothing like selling bomb and co there,even if there is, as a reasonable person, are the military not supposed to arrest those involved instead of setting fire on the whole markets

And these portharcourt urchin can't even reason,even if you hate Nnamdi kanu and his loyalist cus u and ur ijele are no longer benefiting from the struggle, atleast be human enough to call a spade a spade, do diligent findings b4 u throw ur weight on one place.. I think it's high time the mods do something to this riffraff here.. portharcourt dey boil... Choba to be precise, a state where he resides,yet he is interested in a place he can't even drive to or know road to, by mere pictures from Facebook.. this thing happened days ago,but he waited for the governor to say something b4 he could post it... I watched the videos from the burning immediately they(army and ebubeagu) left... tell me why burn shops, and if we say the fire caught the shops close by,what about the ones separate from the burnt ones, u can tell me that fire moves through the air to other ones along the road.... well. May All what everyone wish the innocent be upon him or her.... seun seunmsg mynd44 and co, try to dey caution and block bias reports and fake news from nairaland.. I know everyone is solely responsible for what they post,and I believe your mods are supposed to know how to delete and suspend an account that posts bias or fake news...

OyigboUpdate talk to ur ijele, if kanu dey owe una,make una go meet am for prison and collect una money.. let there be peace in my maternal home(imo state) make I see road drive and go for masquerade festivals .. I couldn't travel for new yam festival cus of these ...

1 Like

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Hyperchi(m): 2:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Na wow, which kind bad market we Imolite buy enter govt
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Dalnadoni: 3:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Atleast we have heard his own side of the story now...let the cleaning work continue Gov...
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by gidgiddy: 5:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Atleast we have heard his own side of the story now...let the cleaning work continue Gov...

Nobody on earth is going to build an illegal bomb factory inside an open market where people go to trade. That kind of thing is built in secluded places

But lets assume that there was a bomb factory there, what kind of security force would go there to set the place alight and endanger the lives of the General public through possible explosion?

Its a bit like saying you found an illegal refinery in a market, you go there and set the place on fire knowing that fire is the last thing you want around petroleum products, and could burn far and wide

If Uzodimma said this, it only shows how much disregard he has for public safety because every sane person knows that the last thing you should bring around where bombs are made is fire.

Only a highly unprofessional and stupid security force would endanger their own lives, and the lives of general public by bringing fire to where bombs are made, and only a very foolish Governor would support such callous act.

1 Like

Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Wisetrue99: 5:23am On Sep 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The places burnt were the places where bomb raw materials were sold to IPOB and Unknown gunmen as the government is sorry for collateral damage.

THE GOVERNMENT WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO PROTECT THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF NDI IMO
When you look at the most confused governor in Nigeria today, you just have to give it to Hope Uzodinma

You just have to burn a place where bombs are kept grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing wey person no go hear for this regime all in the name to blackmail Igbos

They sound and look so foolish! grin grin
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Wisetrue99: 5:41am On Sep 22, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You claim to protect the people yet you burn down their means of livelihood unannounced grin grin grin

Confused government, who ever in their right frame of life will wish for this kind of love and protection

Hope Uzodinma, you are sick!

The people have rejected you and your devilish master Buhari! You are simply pained because they stayed at home at Buhari's visit, a clear indication that they don't regard you as their governor

If you like burn the whole of IMO, it will make no difference!

You will always be what you are, evil!

Your horrific reign will end one day, the people will still be here

How will you be remembered, I wonder!
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by mytime24(f): 6:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Abuja governor
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Advocate500: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2022
The most useless governor in the south east.his hope of returning to leadership is based on the double registration inec did for him.
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Invite Wike to start killing innocent people the way he did Obigbo.....

Your terrorist security operative was very fortunate that IPOB wasn't armed during that Obigbo invasion...

Lol after the fake cry of innocent Igbo youths useless rants there is no more unknown gunmen sit at home and other useless atrocities.
If killing those innocent unknown gunmen Igbo youths will bring peace Hope should ride on.
After all those innocent unknown gunmen their killings brought peace since 2020 till now in Oyigbo
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2022
paramakina202:

He is eradicating and deleting umu ojo ndi IPOB na apko umu oma from Imo communities.

E no hard them to deny. Just wait this evening gidgiddy will tell us to disregard the governor, disregard the confession of the people caught red handed to disregard the police and army then he will now show us one picture where IPOB denied
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Advocate500:
The most useless governor in the south east.his hope of returning to leadership is based on the double registration inec did for him.

Except Dave Umahi no south east governor come close.
Re: Why we burnt down Ekeututu market Hope Uzodinma- VIDEO by Lionnation: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The state government should please compensate the iinnocent folks who have been affected so that they can get justice as sorry, in my opinion, is just not enough.

It is double jeopardy for these innocent poor folks to escape the terrorism of the ipob terrorist group to now fall victim to injustice in the hands of our gallant patriotic security forces their tax was used to train and equip to protect them from ipob terrorists.

Justice for the innocent folks please.
were you do you have any evidence to this explanation, and does he have any right to burn people's livelihood

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Performing Very Badly in Major Online Polls So Far / Tinubu Support Group Wary Of Southwest / Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.