Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) (846 Views)

Who's Fault It Is / ACRIMONY : Who's Fault Was It?the Man Or The Woman? / Thread For Single Not Ready To Mingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Danielkelly: 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
cool OYAH, take this small Microphone and tell U.S.A. why you r still single¿ undecided
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Danielkelly: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Me its because of ZEEWORLD.
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Danielkelly: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
«TYPING fast»
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Danielkelly: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2022
I cant come and MEET IN LOVE and before i know it becomes TWIST OF FATE and LAST LAST when you serve me BREAKFAST you now call it THIS IS FATE.
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Illegal1(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Bcus money never dey,and i no ready to suffer another pikin all in d name of marriage
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Danielkelly: 12:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Illegal1:
Bcus money never dey,and i no ready to suffer another pikin all in d name of marriage
Paddi me double your hustle o.
no let any pikin turn almagri, God bless your work.
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Dalnadoni: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2022
For my sanity...Who no get girlfriend get peace of mind...grin

2 Likes

Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Danielkelly: 2:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Dalnadoni:
For my sanity...Who no get girlfriend get peace of mind...grin
grin Lol Dalnadoni, ur not nice o.
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Dalnadoni: 2:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Danielkelly:
grin Lol Dalnadoni, ur not nice o.
grin Naso oo bruh...NO CAP
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by kelspinall(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
how do you feel comfortable dating gals of nowadays with multiple guys and besties?

how do you feel comfortable dating someone who is only interested in the benefits and always ready to leave when the benefits are no longer there?

I don't want to go deep, relationship doesn't Worth it,its overrated and its becoming childish nowadays...

that's why I'm single and fuqin

1 Like

Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Abeg na herbs I wan sell.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Danielkelly: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kelspinall the jury here by finds you not guilt for being single in NIGERIA
kelspinall:
how do you feel comfortable dating gals of nowadays with multiple guys and besties?

how do you feel comfortable dating someone who is only interested in the benefits and always ready to leave when the benefits are no longer there?

I don't want to go deep, relationship doesn't Worth it,its overrated and its becoming childish nowadays...

that's why I'm single and fuqin
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by Michelle70(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
my fault
Re: Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) by kelspinall(m): 1:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Danielkelly:
Kelspinall the jury here by finds you not guilt for being single in NIGERIA

lolz ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make A Man Cry, Shake, And Scream Your Name In Bed / Attend A GAY ORGY Party With Me / Free 500 For Airtime Or Data!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.