Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? (1685 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 4:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Do you remember Senator Biobarakuma Degi Eremienyo?

He was the running mate to David Lyon who defeated PDP and won the gubernatorial election of Bayelsa on the ticket of the APC. However, due to the different names on the academic documents submitted by Biobarakuma compared to the name on his INEC form, his academic certificates were considered a forgery, and the APC ticket became invalid, allowing the 2nd placed PDP candidate to become Governor of Bayelsa.

See the similarities below between Biobarakuma Degi and Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 4:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Notice the similarities yet?

INEC: Peter Gregory Obi

UNN: Gregory Peter Onwubuasi Obi

NYSC: Gregory Peter Onwubuase Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 4:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Could it be that indeed the GCE Degree indicated on the INEC submission for Peter Obi is just a GCE, since other candidates with degree are clearly identified by Bachelors or Masters or the degree type of B.Sc.

Meaning that Obi has refused to submit his university qualifications and NYSC, in a bid to avoid the fate of Senator Biobarakuma?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by PoliteActivist: 4:37am On Sep 22, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 4:45am On Sep 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Well, compare to this below

We Nigerian youths are done reviewing Tinubu's matter. We know the many confirmation sent in by Chicago State University and Richard Daley College.

The spotlight is now on Peter Obi.

Is Peter Gregory or is it Gregory Peter, avoiding the submission of his UNN and NYSC certificate?

Onwubuasi or Onwubuase should be proud of his qualifications. Not everyone must be a genius at undergraduate level.

I believe 2.2 can get a job at Peter Obi’s Fidelity Bank.

Or isn't it so?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Bethel4Life(f): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2022
This thread is nonsense

In Unn and NYSC where Obi was issued his certificates, they issued it with his full names, while in Inec they didn't fill all his names.. even we all know his as simply Peter Obi

So take ur nonsense thread outta here

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Bethel4Life(f): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

We Nigerian youths are done reviewing Tinubu's matter. We know the many confirmation sent in by Chicago State University and Richard Daley College.

Is Peter Gregory or is it Gregory Peter, avoiding the submission of his UNN and NYSC certificate?

Onwubuasi or Onwubuase should be proud of his qualifications. Not everyone must be a genius at undergraduate level.

[/b]I believe 2.2 can get a job at Peter Obi’s Fidelity Bank.[b]

Or isn't it so?
@ the bolded: from saying he failed to he av 2.2

I love how Obi is making Urchins to always shift the goal post

Oya cry more cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Bethel4Life:
This thread is nonsense

In Unn and NYSC where Obi was issued his certificates, they issued it with his full names, while in Inec they didn't fill all his names.. even we all know his as simply Peter Obi

So take ur nonsense thread outta here

Names that are changing like Onwubuasi versus Onwubuase?

Peter Gregory versus Gregory Peter?

Obviously, you do not know about how Senator Biobarakuma Degi deprived David Lyon of becoming Governor of Bayelsa after winning the election.

The matter now is did Peter Gregory Obi or Gregory Peter Obi submit those documents to INEC, or did he submit only his GCE?

I hope the Labour Party ticket will not be nullified.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 4:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Bethel4Life:

@ the bolded: from saying he failed to he av 2.2

I love how Obi is making Urchins to always shift the goal post

Oya cry more cheesy cheesy

We know he did not finish with a 1st Class. Not everyone must have the brains that can turn N600m monthly IGR to N7b monthly IGR like Tinubu did.

But will Fidelity Bank hire a 2.2?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by GreatBoss: 5:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Igbos should Prepare for Biafra or Death.

Naira means Never Allow Igbo Rule Again and as Nigeria continue using it then no hope for Igbo Presidency.

North East is Atiku and Shetima Home Atiku will win it but Shetima will come second Obi have no hope there.

North Central is Fulani Controlled Territory and North Westerners Can't Vote for Igbo they will vote who is asked of them by their religious leaders and we all know that is not Obi so how can Obi become President without winning the 3 K's that are the main population of North of which the votes from just one of them covers all South East Votes. Kano, Kaduna, Katsina.

Kano Kwankwanso home that he has said Obi is fully Biafra, Kaduna El Rufai home that he even stopped Obi from Campaigning there or Katsina Buhari's home state filled up with Fulani.
If he cant win these places nothing for him.

North Central will be shared by the top 4

South West is Tinubu controlled area expecially Lagos and Obi cant win that. Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice etc are either coming back or ask their cartel to vote their party and all the people that survive from them will vote the party because if the politician lose job no money for them again.

Obi controls no ward talk more of LGA.
All South South Governors have come out that their people should vote their parties and same with South East. Even Obi Governor asked his people to vote APGA. Zombiedients should know that millions of people are surviving from these serving politicians and they will vote the party of who is putting food on their table.

Igbos should go and prepare for Biafra or death. They can never rule the place they call Zoo. All tribes remember IPOB and you can't deceive especially the North on it.
You can insult and lie to yourselves like usual but this is the clear truth. The online noises and arrogance of Obi supporters will take them no where. Stop lying to yourselves. Obi has failed.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by dettolgel: 5:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
Could it be that indeed the GCE Degree indicated on the INEC submission for Peter Obi is just a GCE, since other candidates with degree are clearly identified by Bachelors or Masters or the degree type of B.Sc.

Meaning that Obi has refused to submit his university qualifications and NYSC, in a bid to avoid the fate of Senator Biobarakuma?

Yeah. There is no law against not submitting it. He submitted only is GCE because he knows that Nigeria is a lawless place and it will be used against him.

My FSL, WAEC, BSc and NYSC certificate has my name as Chimere Adewale Hassan. My first diploma in Europe has Chimere Hassan when I complained the school was like we can't issue it with multiple names and moreover my date of birth and place of birth are printed on the certificate. Then my second diploma the same thing but also has by dob and pob.

So given the happening in Nigerian political space if I have to contest any election I will simply submit my BSc case close.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 5:34am On Sep 22, 2022
dettolgel:

Yeah. There is no law against not submitting it. He submitted only is GCE because he knows that Nigeria is a lawless place and it will be used against him.

My FSL, WAEC, BSc and NYSC certificate has my name as Chimere Adewale Hassan. My first diploma in Europe has it had Chimere Hassan when I complained the school was like we can't issue it with multiple names and moreover my date of birth and place of birth are printed on the certificate. Then my second diploma the same thing but also has by dob and pob.

So given on the happening in Nigerian political space of I have to contest any election I will simply submit my BSc case close.

Are you saying the court erred in the matter of Biobarakuma Degi?

Was it not the law that ruled on the matter? Why should Peter Obi consider it as lawlessness?
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Bethel4Life(f): 5:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

We know he did not finish with a 1st Class. Not everyone must have the brains that can turn [/b]N600m monthly IGR to N7b monthly IGR like Tinubu did.[b]

yen yen yen
More bunkum again
Tinubu didn't submit his Secondary school cert..

Btw at the bolded: show me a project Tinubu started and completed in his 8 yrs a governor that led directly to the increment of Lagos IGR??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Bethel4Life:
yen yen yen
More bunkum again
Tinubu didn't submit his Secondary school cert..

Btw at the bolded: show me a project Tinubu started and completed in his 8 yrs a governor that led directly to the increment of Lagos IGR??

Sister, no be me cause Obi to graduate with a poor grade ooo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by mycar: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

We know he did not finish with a 1st Class. Not everyone must have the brains that can turn N600m monthly IGR to N7b monthly IGR like Tinubu did.

He did not work as a teller but as a chairman, board of directors. decision making body, i hope your ignorant has been cleared?
if you still more, he could hire and fire.
on the certificate issue, that's just a spelling mistake and not a completely different name

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2022
mycar:

He did not work as a teller but as a chairman, board of directors. decision making body, i hope your ignorant has been cleared?
if you still more, he could hire and fire.
on the certificate issue, that's just a spelling mistake and not a completely different name

So you mean that a butterfly in senior position thought it best to only hire Eagles to soar while other butterflies were left in the garden?
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Great2017: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Or isn't it so?
I am not among your "we Nigerian youths"

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2022
Great2017:

I am not among your "we Nigerians"

Are you a Biafran?

We are discussing Nigerian election matter.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Great2017: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Are you a Biafran?

We are discussing Nigerian election matter.

I am a proud son of the great Benin Kingdom. Òba gha tò kpe è, isè.

Are you from the Republic of Benin? At least, Biafrans are still Nigerians until they are granted their independence.

I am not talking about Beninese.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by meetme01: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Lot of us have this issue from birth. The names parents give at the hospital will differ from those given at the naming. In school, a lot erred to this same issue of names arrangement.

Well, PO was smart enough not to submit these documents to avoid issue that touches.

Therefore, since it was not tendered, there is no issue.

It is just a lesson for us all. Ensure you arrange your kids names properly from birth till he/she begins school.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2022
meetme01:
Lot of us have this issue from birth. The names parents give at the hospital will differ from those given at the naming. In school, a lot erred to this same issue of names arrangement.

Well, PO was smart enough not to submit these documents to avoid issue that touches.

It is just a lesson for us all. Ensure you arrange your kids names properly from birth till he/she begins school.

But his supporters claim the degree after the GCE as listed by INEC, is referring to his Bachelors degree.

If that is so, what would be the fate of Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by franchasofficia: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2022
meetme01:

I have the same issue.

My names reach 7, so at some point I picked the ones that I cherished most and dropped some and it affected me in secondary school grin
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by mycar: 6:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

But his supporters claim the degree after the GCE as listed by INEC, is referring to his Bachelors degree.

let the legal team deal with that one
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by franchasofficia: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Let him win the election first, we will take care of that later.

BATstards are just running round and round like the wheels on children school bus cheesy

From Igbos should stop begging Yorubas to allow SE produce candidate and fight for the position that power is not given but taken by force to Obi is a perpetual VP candidate to Obi can't win PDP ticket to Labor Party is a structureless party, to Pandora Hoebi to Obidient movement is a social media noise no real life supporters to Obi Supporters no get PVC to Obi will win only Southeast to Obi will win only Southeast and Southsouth but cant win North, to Obidients should hold their rally on Sit At Home day in Southeast to Obi will win only Benue and Plateau in Northcentral to Obi lies a lot to CNN can never interview Obi to Obi doesn't have money to do campaign to INEC should disqualify Obi for accepting money from Nigerians abroad to Obi submitted only SSCE, and now Obi names on INEC did not match the name on his UNN and NYSC certificates INEC should disqualify him.

BATstards are really brain dead cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by PoliteActivist: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Or isn't it so?

Well, we have to look at the alternatives and COMPARE, so how can we be done with the two thieves? Are we to elect empty air??
As for Obi's pedigree, study it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEio2AqsKU

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Xbobtage: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2022
His first second and last name Peter Gregory Obi is clearly visible in all cerfifcates. His forth name onwubasi is not there in one. His forth name is irrelevant in the legal scheme of things as long as his first second and last name are correct.

Its a nothingburger my APC friends.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by meetme01: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

I believe the release of the pictures was to show, PO actually has a degree but didn't submit to INEC due to names arrangement issue.

It's a good omen for our democracy. Henceforth, contestants will be weary of their certificates and antecedents before coming forth to seek political positions.

I really love the way youths are doing background checks. It also gives them hope of a better future and also caution them on their way of life because tomorrow, they might also seek for such positions.

In all, after 2023 elections, the winner will have more worries than ever because the youths will put the individual on his feet.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2022
meetme01:

I believe the release of the pictures was to show, PO actually has a degree but didn't submit to INEC due to names arrangement issue.

It's a good omen for our democracy. Henceforth, contestants will be weary of their certificates and antecedents before coming forth to seek political positions.

I really love the way youths are doing background checks. It also gives them hope of a better future and also caution them on their way of life because tomorrow, they might also seek for such positions.

In all, after 2023 elections, the winner will have more worries than ever because the youths will put the individual on his feet.

I concur.

Everyone is asking questions. It is no longer business as usual.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Or isn't it so?

All these over aged agberos calling themselves Yoruba youth

My dear Nigeria youths have totally discarded the crook called Tinubu! We are no more for tribal champions and sick aged candidates.

Come again in 2040
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2022
There are too many mentally sick youths on Nairaland. The OP is one of them. I hope his loved ones are close to him to prevent him from running naked to the market. Only mentally deranged people or stupendously stupid people will write this kind of nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by ZZ22: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
So you woke up by 4:22 am because of Peter Obi, wow shows how much Peter Obi is tormenting you bats and vultures.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Has Already Rigged The Election For Atiku [exclusive] / Peter Obi will be The Lenin Of Nigeria. / The secret and game behind Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.