Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? (1697 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
ZZ22:
So you woke up by 4:22 am because of Peter Obi. Shows how much Peter Obi is tormenting you bats and vultures.

Peter Obi is living rent-free in his head

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by MarketDispatch: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Btw at the bolded: show me a project Tinubu started and completed in his 8 yrs a governor that led directly to the increment of Lagos IGR??

Lekki Tollgate
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Lekki Tollgate

So he could milk Lagos more effectively
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by techWriter3: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Well, evaluate to this below
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2022
ZZ22:
So you woke up by 4:22 am because of Peter Obi, wow shows how much Peter Obi is tormenting you bats and vultures.

Tinubu son pays them 1000 per thread they open against Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by endy69: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu supporters should I keep educating you? There is what name format is, NYSC puts your surname first in the name arrangement and UNN puts your first name as first in the name arrangement. Check your documents from birth certificate to international passport and school certificate you'll find out that your names are not arranged this same because various institutions arrange their names how they feel it is better. It is only the half educated once that will open such thread because you lack the education but Check the educated ones in your camp although they ain't much but they don't type this shit because they know. They will only distance themselves and watch you disgrace yourself
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by dettolgel: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Are you saying the court erred in the matter of Biobarakuma Degi?

Was it not the law that ruled on the matter? Why should Peter Obi consider it as lawlessness?

I am not saying that.

If I understand the case very well (correct me if I am wrong) he submitted certificates with different names, hence, the court case.

From what I have gathered so far Obi only submitted GCE to INEC hence no other contradicting document?
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
So it has been confirmed that Obi did not tender his university and NYSC certificate to INEC.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Period007(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Period007(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
So it has been confirmed that Obi did not tender his university and NYSC certificate to INEC.
It has been confirmed that Thiefnibu is the only candidate that did not submit his Primary and secondary school certificate to INEC
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Period007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
How can someone without a Primary and secondary school certificate submit a university certificate.

SAY NO !!!! to abracadabra presidential candidate
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by MikeofAfrica: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

Names that are changing like Onwubuasi versus Onwubuase?

Peter Gregory versus Gregory Peter?

Obviously, you do not know about how Senator Biobarakuma Degi deprived David Lyon of becoming Governor of Bayelsa after winning the election.

The matter now is did Peter Gregory Obi or Gregory Peter Obi submit those documents to INEC, or did he submit only his GCE?

I hope the Labour Party ticket will not be nullified.

I did not see any issue with the names in his certificate.
First, there are four names in one of the certificates. One of these names " Onwubuasi" is legally his dormant name hence did not appear in the other two certificates.
Peter Gregory Obi and Gregory Peter Obi are same names with different arrangement.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Polchiz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:
Do you remember Senator Biobarakuma Degi Eremienyo?

He was the running mate to David Lyon who defeated PDP and won the gubernatorial election of Bayelsa on the ticket of the APC. However, due to the different names on the academic documents submitted by Biobarakuma compared to the name on his INEC form, his academic certificates were considered a forgery, and the APC ticket became invalid, allowing the 2nd placed PDP candidate to become Governor of Bayelsa.

See the similarities below between Biobarakuma Degi and Peter Obi.
You are not wise. Only first and Last name is important.
My Primary School Leaving Certificate is bearing my first and last name only while my B.SC and M.SC have my First name, middle name and Last name. Yet, I work in a multinational.
The Obi that I know is somewhere laughing at your foolishness.
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Putinofrussia: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

We Nigerian youths are done reviewing Tinubu's matter. We know the many confirmation sent in by Chicago State University and Richard Daley College.

The spotlight is now on Peter Obi.

Is Peter Gregory or is it Gregory Peter, avoiding the submission of his UNN and NYSC certificate?

Onwubuasi or Onwubuase should be proud of his qualifications. Not everyone must be a genius at undergraduate level.

I believe 2.2 can get a job at Peter Obi’s Fidelity Bank.

Or isn't it so?
Oh my!
What you just exposed is serious if his traducers get hold of it..
Onwubuasi vs Onwubuase....Lawyers can be very dangerous..
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Oh my!
What you just exposed is serious if his traducers get hold of it..
Onwubuasi vs Onwubuase....Lawyers can be very dangerous..

He knew the banana peel that was ahead, and has decided to present only his GCE, and would so avoid presenting his NYSC certificate.

Obi is a very typical Nigerian politician. He is as rotten as they come.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Putinofrussia: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

He knew the banana peel that was ahead, and has decided to present only his GCE, and would so avoid presenting his NYSC certificate.

Obi is a very typical Nigerian politician. He is as rotten as they come.
Meaning that Obi is a fraud. shocked
Re: Peter Obi With Different Names Will Suffer Same Fate As Senator Biobarakuma Deg? by Throwback: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Meaning that Obi is a fraud. shocked

While presidential candidates like Tinubu are grassroots politicians, Obi is a green snake in the green grass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking : Ukrainian Soldier Blasts Russian Cruise Missile Out Of The Sky / Peter Obi Called Nasarawa State A Country, Nobody Made Noise About It - Keyamo / We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.