Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban (15558 Views)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / Government Warns Residents On Poisonous Ponmo In Lagos Market / Buy Ponmo Ijebu In Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by sirbrutus91: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
For doing the right thing? since ponmo is not nutritious, the skin should be used for better leather belts and shoes that last longer

Is cocacola drinks nutritious? Do they add anything to the body? Why hasn’t it been banned?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Sleekfingers: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Ponmo will soon be very expensive. All ponmo eaters should know. Buy and store them. For raining day

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by MkenyaMatata(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
I need to eat this ponmo stuff, seems very delicious. I have been very interested in tasting it for some time now. We are mad about meat in Kenya, escpecially goat meat and cow too but I haven't yet eaten skin. Nigerian food is sweet and exciting, why lie, but I don't really know where to get ponmo on the menu in Nairobi. Nigerians in Kenya help me out @Pavore9 and others, abeg please point me in the right ponmo direction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by broadman20: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
For your mother and your family

Hahahaha
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Monday60655(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
We know that ponmo is affordable and cheap for lower class and average Nigerians, but the truth remains that no matter how cheap you bought it, ponmo has no nutritional value. Ponmo contains only collagen, and as a protein, it lacks all essential amino acids. The Biochemists in the house knows what that mean. To even make ponmo more non-traditional, our body naturally produces this protein called collagen in excess that prevent wrinkles in bones and cartilage.
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Monday60655(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
For doing the right thing? since ponmo is not nutritious, the skin should be used for better leather belts and shoes that last longer

That's the simple truth, but many will not accept this bitter truth. Thereby keep on wasting their little hard earned money for something that benefit them nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by harmony75: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank you sir justices for ponmo hehh !! ✊The only thing common man use to hold bella! This administration is very useless!! � With missed priorities always why we are still on 7 months university strike no water no light cost of living on high side it is ponmo that's their problem... Smh!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by keviniyatunde0: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
We will not take it!!! We will not take it!!! ...
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Jonegonu: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
If we continue to eat kpomo the only question I want to ask Nigerians, where are we going to get leather to make our quality, shoes, belt's, bags leather chair, on so on. I don't see reason why we choose to consume billion of dollars Al in the name of feeding
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by djseanjohn77: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Lawyer-threatens-lawsuit-over-pọnmọ-ban

Mr. Lawyer sue them abeg, so that we can continue importing leather and finished leather products. We will be alright laslas.
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by walteriyke: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
The only meat the poor masses can afford
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by ComeToJesus: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
We entered a one-chance bus driven by Bubu. By all metrics, he's the worst leader of a country alive.

May 29, please come fast. Come with your dustbin.
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Ndidi29: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
omonnakoda:
Ponmo is not nutritious? How do you know this ? Kindly tell us the chemical or nutritional composition? You should speak based on facts not ignorantly parroting what you hear or read.
What is the definition of "nutritious! .
Is sugar "nutritious"? What about bitter leaf and ogbono?

Is chewing gum nutritious? Why don't we ban that too?
Will we also ban goat skin?

ask them to ban WATER. is water nutritious?
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ndidi29:

By the time they add plenty of hot Alligator Pepper, Egusi , locust beans Bitter leaf, garlic and red Onions ponmo becomes very highly nutritious

the Minister doesn’t know how to cook ponmo Properly

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by adenigga(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ndidi29:

Don't you know that without water in our body, one is as good as dead.

Remembered Fela Anikulapo Kuti's Song 'Water no get Enemy', even mad people dey drink water, if they no bath not to talk of normal people.

So therefore, your comparison is faulty.
I have nothing against brother Ponmo o, but even without water it can't be turns to delicacy. So, water reign supreme!
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Wwwq: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trendsetters
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Proudlyomonna: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:

Sebi una and una useless, bastard clueless APC wan start again angry
Na so una bastard APC close border bcus of rice,now local rice dey sell for #600 per derica as of the initial #150 wey e be dey before una clueless bastard APC enter angry
Leave pkomo and face the terrorist that are threatening to kidnap your Alika General of a President.
Apc and all their supporters are just plainly stupid angry
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by PandoraObi: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Sebi una and una useless, bastard clueless APC wan start again angry
Na so una bastard APC close border bcus of rice,now local rice dey sell for #600 per derica as of the initial #150 wey e be dey before una clueless bastard APC enter angry
Leave pkomo and face the terrorist that are threatening to kidnap your Alika General of a President.
Apc and all their supporters are just plainly stupid angry
Your mother is not here
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Proudlyomonna: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother is not here

Yes your Late mother is not here grin grin

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Proudlyomonna: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
So your mother is dead that is why you are unconsolable and attacking people like rabies infected, I am not ESN that caused you pains and grieve

Hahaha hahaha You called out my Mother first na,why the thing come dey pain you like this nah grin grin
I get mama so I no fit dey call out other people's mother without respect,but you hmm grin grin you hmm grin grin ur mama don die since when u dey very small that's why your heart dey filled with hate for other people mama grin grin
Legendhero simple logic is you can't have a Mother,taste the love and joy of motherhood and yet easily go about calling out other people's Mama.
Bloody motherless and fatherless animal grin grin.

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Proudlyomonna: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pain? you are still seeing your mother in the others, you get mama, yet she didn't teach you not to insult someone that did not insult you, you have mama indeed, console yourself on the demise of your mother, instead of coming online to vent your bitterness, depression and frustration on people that are not unknown gunmen that sent your mother to go and buy beans at the other left side, better state your problem before depression send you to where your mother went if you don't repent, and if your folly send you there early, that is your cup of problems, you even said your father is parent-less miserable demented deluded animal, I guess that is what your mother normally call him when they were alive, so it runs in your family, no wonder. Grieve your grieve and if it is too much for you approach fast running trailers or better still approach ESN to send you to where your mother is.

grin grin grin So you are saying in essence that your mother is late abi grin which is WHY you are so angry and hate to see people wey their own Parents dey alive grin
being an Orphan must be really hard on you, seeing your late father burnt alive for stealing a fowl must have a very terrible effect on you,but fûck it boy stop taking it out on others no be them turn you to orphan naa grin cheesy
Even if you wan blame anybody try blame am on your Village people grin grin grin

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by PandoraObi: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin So you are saying in essence that your mother is late abi grin which is WHY you are so angry and hate to see people wey their own Parents dey alive grin
being an Orphan must be really hard on you, seeing your late father burnt alive for stealing a fowl must have a very terrible effect on you,but fûck it boy stop taking it out on others no be them turn you to orphan naa grin cheesy
Even if you wan blame anybody try blame am on your Village people grin grin grin
You know where unknown gunmen send your mother, that is not an issue of contention, since you are unconsolable combine with the fact that your father suffered the gory fate, your depression has overwhelmed your essence, but attacking people is unacceptable, if you want Peter Obidient to adopt you, go to him, just explain what you wrote in your comment that your miserable deluded demented father after raping a minor in the market place was beheaded with part of his body burnt and eaten by cannibals leaving his head in the market place, to make him have compassion on you, tell him how was mother was raped to death and eaten by ESN cannibals, please don't tell your mother is a shameless useless mental deranged whorish trollop that took her trade to the IPOB hideout before she suffered that heinous horrendous fate.
Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Proudlyomonna: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
You know where unknown gunmen send your mother, that is not an issue of contention, since you are unconsolable combine with the fact that your father suffered the gory fate, your depression has overwhelmed your essence, but attacking people is unacceptable, if you want Peter Obidient to adopt you, go to him, just explain what you wrote in your comment that your miserable deluded demented father after raping a minor in the market place was beheaded with part of his body burnt and eaten by cannibals leaving his head in the market place, to make him have compassion on you, tell him how was mother was raped to death and eaten by ESN cannibals, please don't tell your mother is a shameless useless mental deranged whorish trollop that took her trade to the IPOB hideout before she suffered that heinous horrendous fate.

grin grin grin still angry words from a fatherless and motherless boy grin Ehya I come dey pity your condition small cheesy
Stop taking out the anger on other people's parents,you no be the first and last orphan for this World na undecided
It's not this niggies fault that your late mother was kidnapped and killed by ritualist when she went about doing her night ashawo hustle grin
It's not their fault that your late pedophile father was burnt like asun right in front of you when you were just 10 for raping small teen boys grin
If to se your late Parents no be useless animals when them dey alive you for learn how to respect Fatherhood and Motherhood.
Motherless and fatherless hatefilled tribally bigoted bastard grin

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by Proudlyomonna: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
So you know you are demented and embittered before attacking me for my opinion, you said your burnt father and your raped to death trollop virtue-less demented embittered deluded depressed despicable worthless mother whispered that to you in the night, if they have being responsible before their gruesome deserved death, your life wouldn't have being grievous and despicable worthless, your mother failed woefully in everything in life that bore you a nuisance to the world, see what you causing yourself and insulting your bereaved despicable life. your stupidity is on the edge and overwhelmed you, your mother and your unknown father will turning in hell presently.

So you are officially saying that your useless late parents before untimely death befell them told you that anyone who insults you ,you must call out their parents grin grin
O boy you be fatherless and motherless animal dats why to curse other people parents no dey hard you grin
Watin dis people parents do you now wey you dey curse them,se na them se make your late ashawo mama dey waka kukere night waka grin
Abi na them se make your late pedophile gay father dey rape people small boys grin

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by jonahhh: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=Tonypen247 post=116897767]
I understand bro. I used that phrase from a different angle. Nigeria matter don tire everyone. The only two things that unite us; kpomo and European league, dem wan commot one. It is well.[/quo

LmO ���

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Monday Ubani Threatens Lawsuit Over Ponmo Ban by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2023
MkenyaMatata:
I need to eat this ponmo stuff, seems very delicious. I have been very interested in tasting it for some time now. We are mad about meat in Kenya, escpecially goat meat and cow too but I haven't yet eaten skin. Nigerian food is sweet and exciting, why lie, but I don't really know where to get ponmo on the menu in Nairobi. Nigerians in Kenya help me out @Pavore9 and others, abeg please point me in the right ponmo direction. cheesy

Hi chief

I sent you a pm, but you never responded. Please I need to discuss a matter with you urgently can you avail me your WhatsApp line? Or alternatively you can reach me on Telegram with this: Javamind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Chicken In Your Area? / Why Do First-Time Visitors Act Like They Are Not Hungry When They Are? / Why Do Nigeria/igbo Food Smell So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.