Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal (18610 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by SenatePresdo(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2022
frank14011991:
This one think say tinubu send am

You Muslims are shameless
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by SenatePresdo(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a goner. Even in the South West, The Christians are mobilising against APC Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket in the February 25th, 2023 election. Tinubu will be disgrace and shamed on the Election Day. I’m only congratulating Atiku for picking a Christian Okowa to balance the Muslim-Christian ticket in Pdp. Congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance.

A Muslim cannot succeed a Muslim.

A Northerner cannot succeed a northerner.

Atiku is a bigger gonner.

He's has lost the South entirely, NW would be divided between him and shettima.

Northwest, between him kwankwaso and APC.

Atiku can't win.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Parachoko: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Tinubu intentionally insulted Christians and decided to rub salt on injury when he hired fake bishops. How many Christians can courageously hire fake Imams? Give them quran to go to a political gathering? How many? We Christians should reduce our lust for money so that we can earn respect.
Even the Bishops have come out and said they are not fake, but people like you still choose to display your ignorance to the world.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by LadyExcellency: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Dogara and Babachir are a sign of ungratefulness and d character of a typical northern xtian....

they both have no electoral value in their states because they can never win a senatorial seat! not to talk of been a governor!

Dogara and Babachir are just being
misch!ievous. Both were raised to fame by Muslims! They know deep down in their hearts that Northern Christians don't normally vote APC enmass
They have been voting PDP since 1999.
Without their votes PMB won in 2015
and 2019.

APC has never won Dogara and
Babachir's local government at the
Presidential level. Go and verify

Could you imagine, when Dogara
contested Reps under APC, he won while
PMB lost in his LGA in an election conducted same day and time. Selective voting l'l say but go and verify

DogaraYakubu
1. A Muslim Minister Habibu Ningi made u a Special Assistant in 2003 when u were a classroom teacher.

2. A Muslim Governor Ahmadu Muazu made you a House of Representatives member in a Muslim dominated Constituency in 2007.

3. A Muslim Speaker Tambuwal and other lieutenants like Abdulmumini Jibrin, Suleiman Lasun, Alhassan Doguwa make sure u became the Speaker of the National Assembly in 2015.

4. In 2019 when you were ejected by the APC and its Governor in Bauchi, a Muslim PDPP flagbearer Atiku and Kauran Bauchi gave you a platform to remain relevant. All through your political sojourn Muslims were those that rose u to prominence, no single Christian does that not even CAN.
But here u are today running left, right and center all in the name of resisting a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

This is so mean of you.
You are on a journey to dead end and you shall live to see Asiwaju/Shettima win in 2023. A Muslim/Muslim ticket will conquer right before your eyes

You are ridiculous for insinuating that Christians are second class citizens in Northern Nigeria that needs Muslim bigwigs to advance their career.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Parachoko: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Coldie:
Nigerians are seeing all these red flags, seeing a man who is not healthy enough to rule, seeing a man that over saw the unleashing of soldiers on lekki endsars protesters
How can some of you believe a private citizen can give orders to soldiers? Do some of you guys have a functioning brain at all?
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by LocalMan2(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Let the ruling of APC and the evil of Tinubu happen to you and all your household. You are a useless fool I mean you.
yuzjet:
When are we going to start being objective about our choices by leaving religion out?

This same APC gave us a muslim messiah and a pastor that brought Nigeria to the trenches pro max². The most clueless and devilish administration in Nigeria democratic history.

When are we going to learn that it's never about your religion before you can do the right things?

Because if Buhari-Osinbajo couldn't safe Nigeria based on their religion alliance, no religion can safe us.

We shouldn't care about this Muslim-Muslim ticket at all, we should only be concerned about an administration (even if it's a Christian-Christian) that can safe Nigeria from insecurity, banditry, bad education system, tribalism, religion bigotry and so many others.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by mirinder: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
na people wey go move this country forward I want...I don't care about your religion or tribe or beliefs.
you are a useless man
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by toideve(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2022
frank14011991:

Tinubu no send you either.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Rayjnr: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Hahahah, politicians, e no favour baba, him dey complain
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by eguarojeona: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Gistsme1:
Muslim-Muslim ticket wicked plan to divide north, says Babachir Lawal
Video

https://www.thecable.ng/muslim-muslim-ticket-wicked-plan-to-divide-north-says-babachir-lawal/amp

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CizD3fcj-1w/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
For too long nigerian muslims have taken the benevolence christians for granted. If we dont show them now we are doomed.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Rayjnr: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

There is no need for us to worry ourselves about the Muslims Muslims tickets

Obi is our president

Even if tinubu picks a Christian vice

President of Edo State abi?
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by kolas88(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2022
See this yeye man that used #500million to cut grass. Wounded lion that thought he would be picked as running mate to continue his looting.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Rayjnr: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
raishisahil:
True but why just finding your voice?

Because dem no give am anything na
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by JOemmy(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
yuzjet:
When are we going to start being objective about our choices by leaving religion out?

This same APC gave us a muslim messiah and a pastor that brought Nigeria to the trenches pro max². The most clueless and devilish administration in Nigeria democratic history.

When are we going to learn that it's never about your religion before you can do the right things?

Because if Buhari-Osinbajo couldn't safe Nigeria based on their religion alliance, no religion can safe us.

We shouldn't care about this Muslim-Muslim ticket at all, we should only be concerned about an administration (even if it's a Christian-Christian) that can safe Nigeria from insecurity, banditry, bad education system, tribalism, religion bigotry and so many others.

If u say muslim muslim ticket doesn't matter then it means u don't even know anything that has been happening in nigeria. Look at all the massacres of thausands of innocent christains in nigeria under buhari/osinbanjo apc regime without any arrests or prosecution of those responsible then imagine what will now happen with tinibu/shettima govt.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by SenatePresdo(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Ajjx82dj:
cool

Mumu scammer, cluj odd no reach 5 odds.

It was 1.80 odds.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Haywhy3579: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2022
I read the comment on the first page and I was surprised how sentimental our people are. Nobody remenber how this man was sent packing from government due to his high level of corruption. In a sane country, this kind of man should be rotten in jail not to talk of him talking or representing millions of northern Christian. If he were chosen as the vice the music will change. He was given a small office he misused it and now he is agitating for a bigger office of Vice President. A big thieves.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Pinito: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Grass cutter you know is demonic what if you have been picked I know the ranting could have been different
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by boldtruthalways: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu the clueless drug baron is a goner. Even in the South West, The Christians are mobilising against APC Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket in the February 25th, 2023 election. Tinubu will be disgrace and shamed on the Election Day. I’m only congratulating Atiku for picking a Christian Okowa to balance the Muslim-Christian ticket in Pdp. Congratulations to Atiku/Okowa in advance.
A Muslim northern fulani cannot handover to another Muslim northern fulani. Be wise!
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Sleekfingers: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2022
frank14011991:

Tinubu made a terrible mistake by choosing a Muslim. In a country where religion is a problem.
Southeast and south south are mostly Christians. The southwest Christians and Muslims are 50/50.
The north are predominantly Muslims, a large chunk of them will vote for Atiku.
Tinubu was ill-advised
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by anataala: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Babachir has no political relevance in Adamawa, while Dogara relevance is only in Tafawa Balewa local government
Salvador1:
Obi and his Entourage should secretly meet lawal, dogora etc and draw them to their fold.
Let him go round table with them cos they are crucial in the his election.

Any body that is close to Obi should send this msg to him.
Before Atiku will buy them over.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Llight101(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Northerner Chrstians

#Tinubu Dares Not Run Witha Northern
Christian as His VP.He Would loose the
Elections to Atiku before 12pm !!!
"Yes, this is because the vast majority of
northern christians have turned out to be
evil serpents whose hatred, bigotry, islamophobia and fatal actions against
the Northern Muslim is legendary and
with no limits.
They will initiate attacks against
muslims and because they have allies in
the dominant southern media, will
always turn around to claim victimhood
instead of being the culprits.
You will never get to hear stories of their
attacks against muslims in the biased
media until the Muslims decide to
undertake a reprisal counter attack
which is caused by lack of action by the
security agencies and government..
that's when all hell will break loose and
you will begin to read about "Unprovoked
Attacks on Defenceless Women &
Children" bla bla bla.
Millions of Northern Muslims who knoww
of the danger involved in this
arrangement of having to put our lives
and destiny for the next 8 years, into the
hands of a Northern Christian will rise
against this position, if taken..
Iwould definitely campaign against the
APC, and work towards the defeat of
APC at the polls.
Northern Muslims can never risk voting
for a Tinubu as our next president once
he commits this fatal error.
In the nearest future, no southern
presidential candidate should dare to
make the attempt of putting the destiny
of the Northern Muslims into the hands
of his Northern Christian VP!
After all, with Muslims having the
majority population in the north and in
the country, this should be a safety net
and an advantage to us rather than an
albatross.
The media would never bother to
investigate the root causes or context of
why the counter attack took place
amongst other salient and open factors,
but will push the idea that the attack was
'unprovoked'
The hatred against northern Muslims by
the inferiority complex ridden physce of
Northern Christians lasts a lifetime...it's
one that has been ingrained into their
hearts right from their homes,
communities, schools and churches etc.
This hatred continues to grow and is
expressed right from their cradle and
down to their graves.
With the present state of divisions solely
based on religion and tribe in the country
and especially in the north, Northern
Muslims would prefer to vote againsta
Tinubu once he makes the fatal error of
tagging his ticket with a Northern
All I see here is display of Bitterness, Hatred and Evil of the Highest Order. You Northern Muslims kill people in their Lands and Farms unprovoked and you are here still mocking them. You see what hatred for Christianity can cause?
Same set of People that Started BH. Those that couldn't fight were funding and those without funds were cheering and those who couldn't cheer in public were secretly praying for them others just kept mum. Only a few spoke against.
I think the Murder of many Christians in cold blood and unproved by your kind in the north is justifiable? Senseless People that killed my Site Guard, aged Mother and sibling.
Keep hating, at the end the hatred will consume and eat you all up!
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by gloryman91: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Grass cutter SGF shut up.

Tinubu Shettima is a welcomed Development and to God be the glory they are the next President and Vice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by ThinkSmarter: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2022
And cutting grass with millions is satanic

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by yuzjet(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2022
JOemmy:

If u say muslim muslim ticket doesn't matter then it means u don't even know anything that has been happening in nigeria. Look at all the massacres of thausands of innocent christains in nigeria under buhari/osinbanjo apc regime without any arrests or prosecution of those responsible then imagine what will now happen with tinibu/shettima govt.

You should go back to read my comment, digest and understand it. Then come back to quote me.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by yuzjet(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2022
damosade:

If it were to be other way round . What do you think would be happening by now., Mr man, get conscience . Nigeria is a multi ethnic and religious sensitive country.

You don't understand my comment.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by yuzjet(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Advocate500:
hypocrite go and preach this nonsense to your fellow Yoruba Muslim brotherhood rubbish.

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by osomegbe(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
That is your campaign strategy.
BRAINLESS AND CLUELESS.
The Muslim-Christian ticket we have now what has it stopped.
Inflation highest.
Dollar 170 to 710
Killings of Christian highest
Banditry new level.
Insecurity A1
Corruption A2
Nepotism A1

Don't preach religion to me now. It won't work.
GO AND CAMPAIGN RIGHT WAY.

Politif-cians have been using religion and ethnicity to divide us since Adams.

You saw Muslim-Muslim but didn't see ticket going back to the North as Demonic and Devilish.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by yuzjet(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Blaqputin:

Wailer, I know ur angle, it's demonic, if it was the other way round u will cry foul....
No to #samefaithticket

Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by yuzjet(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2022
EngrMarve:

How does this sound, just read what you wrote there. You are probably not a Nigerian.
Every Nigerian knows that Nigeria would have been worse if Buhari and Osibanjo were Muslims (if you stay in the north you will understand)
Muslim-Muslim cannot work. Christian-Christian ticket will never happen because Christians understand the importance and they are very fair in their judgment

You all don't understand my comment. You only quoted me just to comment on what you don't understand.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Danking1: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
na people wey go move this country forward I want...I don't care about your religion or tribe or beliefs.
Muslim Muslim ticket is what will move this country forward ABI? May APC rulership happen in your life an generation in Jesus name amen. Bastard
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by Safyqueen: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi and his Entourage should secretly meet lawal, dogora etc and draw them to their fold.
Let him go round table with them cos they are crucial in the his election.

Any body that is close to Obi should send this msg to him
Before Atiku will buy them over.

Babachir lawal alias grass cutter is not a good politician cum Samaritan for 'Obidients'

Nawaooo, if hypocrisy is a diseases that doctors can cure, I don't believe there will enough bed space for patients in the hospitals.

From this man outburst, is he not mobilising Muslims for Tinubu unknowingly?

What if Tinubu wins, northern christains will not be involved in his government?

So, he is a super corrupt politician speaking for himself.

He is afraid of his shadow if the central government is not in his favour.
Re: 2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal by IbileIfe: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Your corrupt practices in the misappropriations of public funds are worse than Muslim-Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law / Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.