Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Obasanjo Sibgle Handedly Approved Concession Of Ajaokuta Against Due Process - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Sibgle Handedly Approved Concession Of Ajaokuta Against Due Process (1362 Views)

PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / We’ll Follow Due Process To Punish Saraki, Others –APC / Fayemi’s Concession Of Defeat A Propaganda – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Sibgle Handedly Approved Concession Of Ajaokuta Against Due Process by homerac7: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2011
vanguardngr.com/2011/08/obasanjo-singlehandedly-approved-concession-of-ajaokuta-against-due-process-sada/

Sorry I'm posting from a mobile phone, someone can help wt d details.
Re: Obasanjo Sibgle Handedly Approved Concession Of Ajaokuta Against Due Process by musiwa48: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2011
this is how television looks like when they built ajaokuta. Even 70% of the people who built ajaokuta are dead. You cant find the part in jakara market.

Re: Obasanjo Sibgle Handedly Approved Concession Of Ajaokuta Against Due Process by musiwa48: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2011
This is how television look like now

Only a mad man would want to buy nigeria govt company for the price of new.

To be honest with you. Nigeria most sell all govt factory now because all of their technology are old. and it will cost tooo much to repair. If I was president I will sell all the 3 refinery. And build new one. If sell the 3 old refinery for $1billion. and will use the money to build 2 new refinery.
Re: Obasanjo Sibgle Handedly Approved Concession Of Ajaokuta Against Due Process by homerac7: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2011
^ lol. As irrational as ur points may look, I'm forced to agree wt u on ds. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ogbunike Cave.in Anambra State / Anti Corruption Battle Set To Gather Steam As Farida Waziri To Be Eased Out. / Nigerian Movie Makes Kenyan Soldiers Lazy. A Must Read For All Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.