Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ogbunike Cave.in Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbunike Cave.in Anambra State (1362 Views)

Ogbunike Cave Gets $250m World Class Theme Park And Resort From APFD(Pics/Video) / N50bn WEST AFRICAN TRADE CENTRE IN OGBUNIKE TO CREATE 25,000 JOBS,SAYS GOV OBI / Ntdc To Develop Ogbunike Cave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbunike Cave.in Anambra State by ak47mann(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9tKw4FWWsY
ogbunike cave for tourism a beautiful hand work of nature the cave stretches to Aro and other towns,
Re: Ogbunike Cave.in Anambra State by udezue(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
Oh wow! It stretches all the way to Arochukwu? Why can't our governors have enough sense to take advantage of these. This can make Anambra and Abia good tourist destinations.
Re: Ogbunike Cave.in Anambra State by ak47mann(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
udezue:

Oh wow! It stretches all the way to Arochukwu? Why can't our governors have enough sense to take advantage of these. This can make Anambra and Abia good tourist destinations.
i think that will be the next plan the cave stretch up to 300 km
Re: Ogbunike Cave.in Anambra State by ak47mann(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2011
i always wanted to visit that cave very interesting i hope soon both states can turn that cave to a world class tourist destination cool cool smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Anti Corruption Battle Set To Gather Steam As Farida Waziri To Be Eased Out. / Nigerian Couple Have A White Baby with blonde hair! Why? / Nigerian Movie Makes Kenyan Soldiers Lazy. A Must Read For All Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.