Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly (46186 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by datopaper(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2022
F
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by SporaD8: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Why assigned Police Orderly to a professor undecided

Dem no dey ever obey simple instruction.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by RuddyFusion(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Can we see the picture of the arrest

3 Likes

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Good
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by detectivejones: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Audio arrest

3 Likes

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Allisgud: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Is she not a mopol,so she does not have any fighting skill,like defense and trapping down

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by akinmusi(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Both the orderer and the ordered should be prosecuted
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by MT: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2022
A police force that is not adequate for the Nigeria public has been rationed among the rich and powerful. What official position is the professor holding that warrants an officer of the law that is meant to be serving the public assigned to her ?.

I have witnessed Police officer pushing cart in the store, holding bag for their big madams at various social events.

Even President Biden carries his own bag.

That should be investigated too. Who assigned the officer to the Professor? How much exchanged hands? That's corruption too, Mr Police PRO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Lexit: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Meself no know o. E shock!
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Juanmike(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Serves both of them right.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
Good, she will be prosecuted, authorities should go further and strip her of the professorship.

She's a psychopath

Police will handle her well because the victim here is a policewoman.

I won't be so quick in given judgement, although, the acts of beaten police woman in uniform is reprehensible. I'll rather wait and let's hear from the madam Prof, after this, the law will take its course.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Alot of Professors are politicians and heads of MDAs in Nigeria.
I expect you to have that in mind before commenting

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Cantonese: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Bros you sef fit get orderly. Just try.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Virgohills(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Elidrisy20: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2022
How on Earth will a police woman be an orderly to one useless prof
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by usagee36: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2022
In America she is going to jail straight up. But also in America, she knows better not to behave like an animal. The policewoman will be rich after suing her.

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Streetdreamx(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2022
what sort of an inter-tribal name is that? DIKE ZAINAB. An hausa married to an ibo!
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Lazy police woman
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Patriotsleague: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Jail her, very stupid woman.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

The prof pays the Ig of police.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by dododawa1: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
One side story line AND police matter,I no know dey put mouth.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by NLPoliceWoman: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Now, this makes me smile.
This will be a lesson to all those people out there thinking they can treat us as they like.
Nairalandpolicewoman say so cool
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Hardexalan(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Sound strange,I think reverse should be the case
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by TUTU147: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
She should be paraded publicly, the world needs to see the face of the monster.

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by HolyMan12: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

I wan ask the same question
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Successfulben: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Damn, I can relate to that. I once assaulted one of our maids a few years back. I just arrived from the U.K after the completion of my studies and was Hot, so I approached this beautiful babe and told her my intention, she objected and I dealt with her mercilessly. She reported me to my parents but nothing was done. Today we are good together, I even give her money and take her out. When I told my mum that I would love to settle down with her hell broke loose. My father has no problem with us being together except my mum. Pls what should I do?
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by favour32(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
If na onyinbo land,
the madcap of a prof., will go to at least a year in jail and no option of fine if found guilty of assault and other charges.

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Prof Dike Zainab need face prosecution and jail for six months without fine to deter others from this act on their police orderly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / Matharoo Sisters Exit Nigeria: Lewd Pictures Of Randy Billionaires Still Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.