Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly (45896 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by MrPADDY(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2022
So unfortunate. University teachers now have police orderly. Who says a secondary school teacher cannot have police orderly, if he can afford the bill?
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Vulcan24(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Not just because a police woman is crying on the floor, do proper investigation
Orderlies are usually pals with their principals unless they are both in same profession

That police woman did something terrible, am most certain
Policewomen when frustrated or out of envy can be so unruly and vindictive. She must have done something and dare her principal

3 Likes

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by favour32(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Successfulben:
Damn, I can relate to that. I once assaulted one of our maids a few years back. I just arrived from the U.K after the completion of my studies and was Hot, so I approached this beautiful babe and told her my intention, she objected and I dealt with her mercilessly. She reported me to my parents but nothing was done. Today we are good together, I even give her money and take her out. When I told my mum that I would love to settle down with her hell broke loose. My father has no problem with us being together except my mum. Pls what should I do?
Go and eat beans.
The above food is better than eba.

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by duro4chang(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2022
You see. An educated person not an illiterate o.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by gassbee: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Only God knows wat they use to hit her on d forehead. The culprits needs to be severely dealth with
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by HolyMan12: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
grin

The both women should be freed it is a case of two fighting.

I was told by a witness,

That the professor has a degree in Mix Martial Art, that was why she was able to beat the hell out of the police woman.

The witness also said that the Professor bicycle kick was so brutal on the police woman, that she forgot her name and started speaking in British accent.

NO MORE QUESTIONS, THIS PRESS CONFERENCE IS OVER undecided

THANKS

I wish to see professor do that bicycle kick in her hijab and tufatarwa grin grin grin

Weray people full this forum grin
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by uniquebright: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Towncrier007:
The way some rich people especially in Abuja treats their orderly and maids eh? You will be surprised,so arrogant and rude,and their children also grow up possessing that same trait. Make men hustle oh,make no body for treat your mama anyhow like this policewoman.

Las las you that can provide for yourself without begging,you are trying.
Beautiful comment. God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by hotseat: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Absolute power, indeed, corrupts absolutely!

The said woman Prof., boasted to the hapless police woman that she can't do "shishi" because, according to the megalomaniacal Prof., she's a bosom "paddy-paddy" of the wife of the IGP!

Danboroba!

Shege!

Waka!

Now, she would realize, though belatedly, that "absolute power" has its limits.

IDIOTA PROFESSOR!

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by michael807: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Smile this is the problem of our country Nigeria god father has kill Nigeria, I believed this not the first issue about police insult but because of power this fool will keep on doing this with no disciplinary order fact about Nigeria the system is not working anymore. imagine police police. left for me all Nigeria police to this fake senior men need to be retuned and send back to station, it will never stop trust me because DPO is involved to collect monthly allowances
fake people with fake imagination las las them go returned her back to station, Because Oga don call Oga follow follow bad leader nothing will happen the system is not working trust me NPF shine ur Eye
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Sleekfingers: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Etukuroro:
Damn

Always aggressive. Dem too like power show.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by FireUpNow(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2022
My question is why would the NPF assign a mere professor a police orderly? The NPF needs to be sued for this matter and her DPO in the division she served that assigned this assignment to the woman police.

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by edosignature(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2022
As usual she will ask to pay for the medical bills & others. Prof. Dike Zainab will go scot free this I know for sure.

99.9% of police orderlies are mere errand Boys & Girls.

Worst has happen before what the the NPF do... Nothing.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by DWNairaland2021: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Treasure Hunt Alert ⚠️

The Lenovo Ideapad 14" is going for just 23,423 Naira Only this Friday 23rd September, 2022!!!

Wanna be the Lucky Winner?

Set your alarms and hurry to www.dreamworksdirect.com

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by blackboy(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Court? Where can one wt justice again in Nigeria? The courts ? This case outcome will be based on who fit push am best on all fronts.
Last last this case might end in a inconclusive. No show ....
In Nigeria where you will think big man in prison is really in prison, na lie!!
Police have also been belittle because of greed and poverty/poor pay. Almost anyone with money can have a policeman or men or women following them about while many Nigerians are without police protection.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Authoreety:
Popo

Wetin the police woman do?

Leave dat tory first.

How much beating de geh collect sef, wey she dey on drip?

E reach wetin her animal colleagues dey do pipu?

Meanwhile na her fellow womens give her small brushment sef.....

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by AsawanaDgreat: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2022
She must definitely pay for it, so many people are interested in the case
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by imam07: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
Good, she will be prosecuted, authorities should go further and strip her of the professorship.

I think it's time to withdraw all the police officers guarding VIPs in Nigeria

Police will handle her well because the victim here is a policewoman.
as a sensible person. Do not judge base on d news u read on d social media. They tell u what they want u to hear. Social media is not a court of law. We Nigeria when we read any news on social media, we just jump to conclusion and start writing rubbish.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Reference(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Suffering will continue till restructuring is acceptable.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Traplord09: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nawaoo

See what our police has been reduced to embarassed

Is batter for her there no sorry...
Just ur mate slap you ..untop police uniform
And u run like an hen to station to call ur Lion

If you people can slap civilians
That means other people can do de same
Too..
De police woman have changed de narrative
Like da aways do...

Da no hug de leg with bandage
I da vax

It a wellçome development

No sorry... ...
Go and tell tinuubff..,

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by dreu2fine(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Fira09:
Watch video below:
[url=https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1572673053179662336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1572673053179662336%7Ctwgr%5Ef49c71cf736a33d1def288069010dd08bda2b75c%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lindaikejisblog.com%2F2022%2F9%2Fprofessor-arrested-in-abuja-after-allegedly-ordering-the-assault-of-her-female-police-orderly-video.html]VIDEO[/url]

Previous post:
https://www.nairaland.com/7345878/professor-dike-zainab-assaults-orderly

SOURCE
government should stop giving people police as guards
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by slimfit1(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2022
iHart:
Good, and we also want to know what this Prof does that she has police orderly.

You make sense too much, when a woman and a professor can boldly tell a maid to assault a police officer, is that not a sign of a bad society no respect for the law.

1 Like

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by arantess: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Why assigned Police Orderly to a professor undecided

weird but its nigeria so.....
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Judolisco(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Definitely not her name... Hw Prof no go get any publications online
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Prisco4luv(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2022
Too bad
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by na2016: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
Good, she will be prosecuted, authorities should go further and strip her of the professorship.

Na them give am professorship?
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by CheapHomes1: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2022
iHart:
Good, and we also want to know what this Prof does that she has police orderly.

Good question
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Karemarealty288(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2022
badaru911:
.... I hope this won't be kicked under the carpet when money flows... Well the prof will deny it that she doesn't know anything about it.. While her maids will be in hot soup cos the blame will be on them...

The last you will hear of this case is today.
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Samogloby: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2022
If i may ask,was she deserves to have police orderly, how did she come about police orderly. Who ordered the deployment of police orderly to her?
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by CheapHomes1: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2022
slimfit1:

You make sense too much, when a woman and a professor can boldly tell a maid to assault a police officer, is that not a sign of a bad society no respect for the law.

Inasmuch as we wonder why the professor could stoop so low, will the police had been so swift if it was the police that was ordered to beat up the maid?
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by ronyman(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2022
She was operating is the capacity of a political. Officer NOT a Professor. They just added the name to further smear ASUU
Zonefree:
Why assigned Police Orderly to a professor undecided

Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by Ezmans: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:

so far she has Oga at the top nothing ill come out of it
Re: Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Traplord09:

Is batter for her there no sorry...
Just ur mate slap you ..untop police uniform
And u run like an hen to station to call ur Lion

If you people can slap civilians
That means other people can do de same
Too..
De police woman have changed de narrative
Like da aways do...

Da no hug de leg with bandage
I da vax

It a wellçome development

No sorry... ...
Go and tell tinuubff..,

I think they were in numbers that beat her up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.