Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? (17909 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hidewell:
Mine is roasted corn. cheesy What of you?

Data
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Zee0007: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

if you can make your way down to Apapa I'd send you a pm when next I'm going to ShopRite

Eyaah. Bros, I'm in Abuja. The distance. sad you are a very nice person. No problem.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Shadysen: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
right now, i cant afford anything, am deadly broke, i am planing something evil
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by diplomat058(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sleeping with a man, doesn't necessarily mean having them. To 'have' is to 'possess' and that cannot be defined by mere sexual intercourse which is more of a social transaction. Your position is illogical, sorry. LoL

pocohantas:
Man

You don’t need money to have them.

Men shouldn’t be calling women cheap because you can get many of them with N4 text message. grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
diplomat058:
Sleeping with a man, doesn't necessarily mean having them. To 'have' is to 'possess' and that cannot be defined by mere sexual intercourse which is more of a social transaction. Your position is illogical, sorry. LooL

You can’t spin this with semantics. No one wants to “have” you. Na fck them wan fck you.
Move on. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Erys(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Airtime and data
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by mariahAngel(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
chatinent:
Silence.

I was smiling...till I read your comment. sad undecided
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Zee0007: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Shadysen:
right now, i cant afford anything, am deadly broke, I am planning something evil

Pls, be fast with whatever you are planning. The universe doesn't care grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by diplomat058(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Admit your F. Fvvcking is not having - just a deal between a padlock and a key cheesy

pocohantas:

You can’t spin this with semantics. No one wants to “have” you. Na fck them wan fck you.
Move on. grin
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Archworld(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hidewell:

I don't understand cos I can never be broke
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by mariahAngel(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Solanaa:
Data connection
kiss

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by neonly: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ever8090:
Cigarette grin

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Gunayo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImoleNaija:
The question is very simple & concise, yet some people would open the thread & type nonsense.

Is God's grace a commodity?
To you is not a commodity but to him it is a commodity. One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Fesline(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
ominilongest:
SATIVA
For me it's 420,no Rizzla I hope you familiar with INDICA Me roll up me wan reason m in Rizzla hey Flames in the here like a SMOKING gun

What you have typed is not making sense to me..
I dn understand....
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Ofadaman(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Condom
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Greenlight123: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
weed and kpekus
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by mariahAngel(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rootprof:
1- Data
2- bet9ja slip grin

If you know you know cool
May luck be on us soonest.

Always remember bet responsibly.

If you never fit chop as season just start, forget am.
Comot hand, or else, you go wound.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Zee0007: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Archworld:

I don't understand cos I can never be broke

undecided
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Whoknowsme: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Biscuits especially Hobnobs wheat biscuit

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by mariahAngel(f): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
rhymesnoni:
Even if na my TP except I no see who dey sell Alkhakhi, I must buy. even if it means to treck down to where am I am going to.

I sometimes drive some far kilometres to get it.

What is it made of?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Evince(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Condom
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by BIGSCARY(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Weed

Hidewell:

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Englishisamust:
10 naira sweet and one cup of garri

Lol
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by imagrg(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Airtime and Data.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Redstubpen:
Condom, Recharge Card, Roll on.

Condom to fvck,
Recharge card to call d bae to be fvcked,
Roll on to smell good when fvcking.

Nice one, ashawo
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by 198800Mam(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
A plate of garri and KULI kuli

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by pocohantas(f): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
diplomat058:
Admit your F. Fvvcking is not having - just a deal between a padlock and a key cheesy

Oga, this thread is not above haves and have not. It is very simple, what can you AFFORD no matter how BROKE you are.

The answer is MAN!

Cry harder. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by Jubilancy(f): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kpomo and pad
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by CALEB1590(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Recharge card. With recharge card, I can't be broke.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by sylve11: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImoleNaija:
The question is very simple & concise, yet some people would open the thread & type nonsense.

Is God's grace a commodity?

grin grin cool
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by diplomat058(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
What you can afford is sex, not man. They are not same and no one is crying. Why do you sound bitter, anyways? Is there a story behind it? wink

pocohantas:

Oga, this thread is not above haves and have not. It is very simple, what can you AFFORD no matter how BROKE you are.

The answer is MAN!

Cry harder. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? / This Nigerian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.