Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life (2503 Views)

Peter Obi Attended Jos Rally, Arise TV Interview And Visited GEJ On The Same Day / Peter Obi Attended Best One Of The Best Secondary School In Nigeria(photos) / Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Godoverevery: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

In the year I wrote WASSCE, for some reason, most parents insisted their kids write GCE, I was one of those kids.

So if I had a better result in the GCE, make I throway am?

I wrote GCE myself in 2006 before writing weac and neco the following year.

I used my neco for my admission cos I had the 5 credit and that my best result.

One can sit for O level exams after earning a degree due to many reason but my point in context of dropping a certificate for elective purpose ......it make no sense submitting a GCE like this if you have degree.

Just putting it proper perspectives......no one should submit a lesser certificate if they have a higher one.

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Throwback: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Bro, just stop before you cause your people to be ashamed of you.

You can enter university with WASC and later go and sit for GCE if you need a particular subject.

So Peter Obi had to be scavenging about different exams to complete his papers?

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Godoverevery: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

Lol.....I don't have a primary school certificate but I attended one.

I don't even a secondary school testimonial but I have WAEC,NECO,GCE and I finished from lautech with a B.Tech in mechanical engineering.

Most of you were born in the 2000's that why primary school and secondary certificate is an issue to you.

No one give a Bleep if you attend primary or secondary school once you have a O level results that all you need in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

I wrote GCE myself in 2006 before writing weac and neco the following year.

I used my neco for my admission cos I had the 5 credit and that my best result.

One can sit for O level exams after earning a degree due to many reason but my point in context of dropping a certificate for elective purpose ......it make no sense submitting a GCE like this if you have degree.

Just putting it proper perspectives......no one should submit a lesser certificate if they have a higher one.

I get your point now.

But you know how we be for this country, them go still say e no write WAEC.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Godoverevery: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

I get your point now.

But you know how we be for this country, them go still say e no write WAEC.

We shift goal post alot in this country and it really irritate me.

Double standards everywhere.........political banter aside if Peter Obi didn't submit a degree certificate to Inec the joke is on him and it is big shame.

From someone like him I am not really disappointed cos one thing is constant for me (all Nigerian politicians are the same)
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by PresidObi: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:

And who asked for Obi's GCE result? What INEC needed was WASC result (as evidence of having passed through a secondary school) which Obi couldn't provide. The only assumption that can be made is Obi didn't have a WASC certificate before gaining admission into the university which in itself is questionable.

So, I don't understand what you're saying...

Baba, just stop yourself before you roll into where you don't know.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

We shift goal post alot in this country and it really irritate me.

Double standards everywhere.........political banter aside if Peter Obi didn't submit a degree certificate to Inec the joke is on him and it is big shame.

From someone like him I am not really disappointed cos one thing is constant for me (all Nigerian politicians are the same)

That one dey.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Polchiz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:
The certificates submitted by Peter Obi to INEC show that the presidential candidate graduated from the university before writing the secondary school exam. While this looks strange and many are as asking how possible, the obidients have remained stuck to their guns and pushing ahead as if certificate scandal allegations, even if they are true, are not important.

We know the real owner of the certificate you adulterated.
I pity your soul.

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Polchiz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Throwback:

So Peter Obi had to be scavenging about different exams to complete his papers?

What a shame.
The certificate you people are masturbating about does not belong to Obi.

The urchins in Tinubu's payroll are not smart.

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Bro, just stop before you cause your people to be ashamed of you.

You can enter university with WASC and later go and sit for GCE if you need a particular subject.
Maybe private university.

Impossible in public universities.

Once you don't meet the requisite requirements, no admission. Except if you have very long legs.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

I don't even a secondary school testimonial but I have WAEC,NECO,GCE and I finished from lautech with a B.Tech in mechanical engineering.

Most of you were born in the 2000's that why primary school and secondary certificate is an issue to you.

No one give a Bleep if you attend primary or secondary school once you have a O level results that all you need in this country.
You had a secondary school certificate before proceeding to Lautech,which secondary school certificate did Thiefnibu submit to Chicago state university.
Truly you cant support Thiefnibu without sounding stvpid
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by PresidObi: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Maybe private university.

Impossible in public universities.

Once you don't meet the requisite requirements, no admission. Except if you have very long legs.

You missed the entire points, this one is way above your head.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Thiefnibu does not have any O level results like you so all these your write up na thrash
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

Primary school and secondary school certificates are not of importance.

In those days, once you have O'level, no one cares.

Even me, I don't have primary school certificate. I left primary school at primary 4.

Due to my dad being in the military, I changed primary school at least 2 times.

The result I used to enter university was a statement of result (GCE).

Who cares about secondary school certificates?
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

You missed the entire points, this one is way above your head.

Perhaps, you were the one who missed everything.

Why did Obi need anything else, since he has not done a master's since then?
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Primary school and secondary school certificates are not of importance.

In those days, once you have O'level, no one cares.

Even me, I don't have primary school certificate. I left primary school at primary 4.

Due to my dad being in the military, I changed primary school at least 2 times.

The result I used to enter university was a statement of result (GCE).

Who cares about secondary school certificates?

Does Thiefnibu have GCE?,can you enter any university without O Level.
Why will Thiefnibu claim to finish from a university without an O level certificate. That is Fraudulent.
This means the certificate he is parading is fake
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Godoverevery: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

You had a secondary school certificate before proceeding to Lautech,which secondary school certificate did Thiefnibu submit to Chicago state university.
Truly you cant support Thiefnibu without sounding stvpid

So nigeria and America education system is the same

Like I said most of you are born from 2000's hence the ignorance.

Learn this today boy......there something called A'level certificate and your waec is useless In the USA ......you have to write S.A.T ,TOEFL test to gain admission into university over there.

Tinubu didn't need waec to study abroad obidoit Zombies......
when they ask you people to value education and read nah alaba,ladipo,super dey una eye cos is really disgusting to be explaining such a basic thing to you.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

So nigeria and America education system is the same

Like I said most of you are born from 2000's hence the ignorance.

Learn this today boy......there something called A'level certificate and your waec is useless In the USA ......you have to write S.A.T ,TOEFL test to gain admission into university over there.

Tinubu didn't need waec to study abroad obidoit Zombies......
when they ask you people to value education and read nah alaba,ladipo,super dey una eye cos is really disgusting to be explaining such a basic thing to you.
Where is his A Level certificate
No fraudulent old man will rule this country because it's his turn
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Godoverevery: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Why will Thiefnibu claim to finish from a university without an O level certificate. That is Fraudulent.

See another boy exhibiting ignorance......so if you want enter university abroad is waec you use Have you people even heard of S.A.T or TOEFL before.

I don't understand this bold level of ignorance from you obidoit Zombies.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Godoverevery: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

Where is his A Level certificate
No fraudulent old man will rule this country because it's his turn

Just face your spare part and okirika business......this kind of conversation above your level.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

See another boy exhibiting ignorance......is if you want enter university abroad is waec you use Have people even heard of S.A.T or TOEFL before.

I don't understand this bold level of ignorance from you obidoit Zombies.
Let him show us proofs of his S.A.T or TOEFL
He thinks Nigeria is Lagos state where he can defraud and parade fake certificates
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Just face your spare part and okirika business......this kind of conversation above your level.
Oga the man you were paid to market is a fraud and can't rule this country
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Period007:

But the Chicago State University said he finished there.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But the Chicago State University said he finished there.
Scam
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by TrackerXL: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Make more.excuse for this failure
Romanoff:
I have a waec result from after my degree cause I needed maths to do a master's degree.

When I come out to contest, you fit go report the certificate to INEC o.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by TrackerXL: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Let Peter Obi come out n tell he is a dullard like you n had similar situation instead of you fools that love to question others feed us with your coxk n bull BS.

Romanoff:

In what university in Nigeria will you enter without a WAEC result?

I had a WAEC result from 2005 with a pass in maths.

After I graduated, NUC decided anyone applying into a master's degree in a Nigerian University must possess 5 credits including English and Maths.

So I had to rewrite waec to get the maths that I didn't have.

So when I come out to contest and present the latest WAEC result, run and go and report to INEC.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by TrackerXL: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's because he is brilliant to pint out the discrepancies in Peter Pandora submitted certificate ba ? The way many of you igbos exhibit foolish is indeed divine I swear

Period007:

All these beer parlour questions self.
You can smell an Agbero from a thousand miles
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by damosky12(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You didn't have any waec result before entering the university for your undergraduate study? Sincerely, you're not making sense - you sound like an obidient grin grin grin grin

If you ever did a postgraduate study, you should understand what he said.

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Sergio103(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Na you be the problem of this country.

Mr bogus.... you are capping rubbish here.

I don't know why Romanoff is delaying giving you a response that make you never reply again.

1. You can enter federal university provided you have pass in English and maths and the subjects that relates to your course of study ( in her case, she had pass in maths)

2. If you have an alternate result like NECO, you can swap the particular subject you performed poorly in. Provided you performed better in the said subject that is pulling you back.

3. Not every childish thing must be dragged all the the name of defending Tinubu. That Tinubu is a crook...... accept it in peace and stop looking for who to clump with.

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Kagd10: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sergio103:

Mr bogus.... you are capping rubbish here.

I don know why Romanoff is delaying giving you a response that make you never reply again.

1. You can enter federal university provided you have pass in English and maths and the subjects that relates to your course of study ( in her case, she had pass in maths)

2. If you have an alternate result like NECO, you can swap the particular subject you performed poorly in. Provided you performed better in the said subject that is pulling you back.

3. Not every childish thing must be dragged all the the name of defending Tinubu. That Tinubu is a crook...... accept it in peace and stop looking for who to clump with.

That's gibberish. Minimum for English and Maths is credit. The two subjects are integral. Any university that knows its onions don't admit any student with a pass in English or Maths. Why did you think she had to retake her waec when she applied into another school?
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Sergio103(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
That's because he is brilliant to pint out the discrepancies in Peter Pandora submitted certificate ba ? The way many of you igbos exhibit foolish is indeed divine I swear

Pint out what exactly??

So a jejune sick analysis must be stomach in a sane society all in the name of "Tolerance"??

The Op of the thread is too shallow and must be put to order without mincing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Very Sick. Runs To London For Medical Treatment. / The Mad Man Peter Obi Got An Advice From Finally Surfaces / Breaking: Exposed, The Fake Mazisimonekpa Of Nairaland Is Just BAT Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.