Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life (2490 Views)

Peter Obi Attended Jos Rally, Arise TV Interview And Visited GEJ On The Same Day / Peter Obi Attended Best One Of The Best Secondary School In Nigeria(photos) / Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by OsunOriginal: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
The certificates submitted by Peter Obi to INEC show that the presidential candidate graduated from the university before writing the secondary school exam. While this looks strange and many are as asking how possible, the obidients have remained stuck to their guns and pushing ahead as if certificate scandal allegations, even if they are true, are not important.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by gidgiddy: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:
The certificates submitted by Peter Obi to INEC show that the presidential candidate graduated from the university before writing the secondary school exam. While this looks strange and many are as asking how possible, the obidients have remained stuck to their guns and pushing ahead as if certificate scandal allegations, even if they are true, are not important.

Now run quick and report this to INEC, it will surely get Obi disqualified

grin grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have a waec result from after my degree cause I needed maths to do a master's degree.

When I come out to contest, you fit go report the certificate to INEC o.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
perfect reply for the full
gidgiddy:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by PresidObi: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

grin grin grin

Some people will just be exposing their ignorance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by OsunOriginal: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:
I have a waec result from after my degree cause I needed maths to do a master's degree.

When I come out to contest, you fit go report the certificate to INEC o.

You didn't have any waec result before entering the university for your undergraduate study? Sincerely, you're not making sense - you sound like an obidient grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by oyebanji44: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
I wasn't surprised at all ...when the news got to me..

Obi ...omo Igbo most of them are prone to crime

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:
I wasn't surprised at all ...when the news got to me..

Obi ...omo Igbo most of them are prone to crime

That's sowore gce Result sef..
APC not an option in this election

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by PresidObi: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You didn't have any waec result before entering the university for your undergraduate study? Sincerely, you're not making sense - you sound like an obidient grin grin grin grin

Bro, just stop before you cause your people to be ashamed of you.

You can enter university with WASC and later go and sit for GCE if you need a particular subject.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:

In what university in Nigeria will you enter without a WAEC result?

I had a WAEC result from 2005 with a pass in maths.

After I graduated, NUC decided anyone applying into a master's degree in a Nigerian University must possess 5 credits including English and Maths.

So I had to rewrite waec to get the maths that I didn't have.

So when I come out to contest and present the latest WAEC result, run and go and report to INEC.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

You can enter university with WASC and later go and sit for GCE if you need a particular subject.

No, leave am, make I take am to the cleaners, he has obviously been rolling with BATs and needs to the sanitized.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by OsunOriginal: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
PresidObi:

And who asked for Obi's GCE result? What INEC needed was WASC result (as evidence of having passed through a secondary school) which Obi couldn't provide. The only assumption that can be made is Obi didn't have a WASC certificate before gaining admission into the university which in itself is questionable.

So, I don't understand what you're saying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by OsunOriginal: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

After I graduated, NUC decided anyone applying into a master's degree in a Nigerian University must possess 5 credits including English and Maths.

So when I come out to contest and present the latest WAEC result, run and go and report to INEC.

So, was INEC asking for GCE result from Obi? Why didn't Obi provide his WASC certificate to INEC if he has one?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:

So, was INEC asking for GCE result from Obi? Why didn't Obi provide his WASC certificate to INEC if he has one?
All these beer parlour questions self.
You can smell an Agbero from a thousand miles

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by goshikid: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obidient is fraud cheesy All those bastardz supporting him are Foo.lz

2 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Roger3D(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
gidgiddy:

Are you no longer an IPOBian Biafran? I thought you said Ibos don't want the presidency but only Biafra. I guess it's all just a game grin

7 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Kagd10: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

You didn't have waec if you didn't pass your maths in the first place. Which school admitted you sef?

7 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by OsunOriginal: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

You didn't have waec if you didn't pass your maths in the first place. Which school admitted you sef?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Kalashnikov49: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thiefnubuu, started with Crack at 24yrs before graduating to cocaine at 82yrs

3 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:

So GCE is not WAEC?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

When I got admitted into school, the whole 5 credits including English and Maths wasn't an issue. I attended a federal university by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Nightwolf1: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
This is Tinubu's certificate. The man is A criminal of international repute

2 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Kagd10: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

When I got admitted into school, the whole 5 credits including English and Maths wasn't an issue. I attended a federal university by the way.
Maths is integral. If you didn't pass, no school would admit you. What's the name of the school?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by BlazinGlory40: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:

See what you people are posting to be Obi’s result. A result that belongs to Sowore. Now compare them and at the end you will see how much of an embarrassment you have been to those who care about you.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Maths is integral. If you didn't pass, no school would admit you. What's the name of the school?

It's not your business.

I got admitted in 2006, graduated in 2011.

If it pains you, do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Kagd10: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

It's not your business.

I got admitted in 2006, graduated in 2011.

If it pains you, do something about it.

Na you be the problem of this country.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

Na you be the problem of this country.

Yes o.

Na me make naira be over 700 to the dollar.

Na me make things cost for market.

Na me be the reason Buhari be president.

Na me make ASUU go on strike.

And so?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Now sprint quick and findings this to INEC, it will surely get politicians disqualified

1 Like

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Godoverevery: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

No, leave am, make I take am to the cleaners, he has obviously been rolling with BATs and needs to the sanitized.

So you will present a GCE result like this one??.....did you check the grades he got in this.

It will dumbness for someone to present this GCE results after earning a degree.

It a no brained and stop defending this mediocre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

So you will present a GCE result like this one??.....did you check the grades he got in this.

It will dumbness for someone to present this GCE results after earning a degree.

In the year I wrote WASSCE, for some reason, most parents insisted their kids write GCE, I was one of those kids.

So if I had a better result in the GCE, make I throway am?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Period007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online / A Search For “Tinubu” On CSU Website Now Returns “Gloria B. Tinubu”. / President Obasanjo And Atiku Indicted For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.