Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life (2518 Views)

Peter Obi Attended Jos Rally, Arise TV Interview And Visited GEJ On The Same Day / Peter Obi Attended Best One Of The Best Secondary School In Nigeria(photos) / Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

That's gibberish. Minimum for English and Maths is credit. The two subjects are integral. Any university that knows its onions don't admit any student with a pass in English or Maths. Why did you think she had to retake her waec when she applied into another school?

For masters degree after NUC made it a requirement for running a master's program.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
Let Peter Obi come out n tell he is a dullard like you n had similar situation instead of you fools that love to question others feed us with your coxk n bull BS.

With such terrible grammar, you have the nerve to call someone a dullard?

Sheesh, what a waste of school fees!
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by 00FFT00(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
OsunOriginal:
The certificates submitted by Peter Obi to INEC show that the presidential candidate graduated from the university before writing the secondary school exam. While this looks strange and many are as asking how possible, the obidients have remained stuck to their guns and pushing ahead as if certificate scandal allegations, even if they are true, are not important.

Oluwole is not far from Amoda's house. But they did a very bad job on this one.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Roger3D(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

It's not your business.

I got admitted in 2006, graduated in 2011.

If it pains you, do something about it.
I got admitted into a Federal university in 1999. MATH AND ENGLISH WAS A VERY BIG ISSUE. . So what federal university admitted you without passing at least one of them?
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Roger3D:
I got admitted into a Federal university in 1999. MATH AND ENGLISH WAS A VERY BIG ISSUE. . So what federal university admitted you without passing at least one of them?

Well, I went through the screening committee under the faculty of arts and they didn't send me back, I had a pass in Maths and a B in English.

So if at that time, I was admitted and allowed to finish my course without any issues raised in a federal university, why you wan come dey drag am with me?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Sergio103(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

That's gibberish. Minimum for English and Maths is credit. The two subjects are integral. Any university that knows its onions don't admit any student with a pass in English or Maths. Why did you think she had to retake her waec when she applied into another school?

It's obvious you only want to stir a settled water just to know if it's mudish.

Please @bolded..... Is our Nigeria gradation for WASCE based with the primary school standard of "Pass" and "fail"??
So the standard of A1 to F9 has gone obsolete if I may ask??

Did you ask her the exact "pass" she was talking of??

Of course C6 is still a credit load. And the person you were interlogating said she had "Pass" in maths (which still covers A1 to C6 for University)

Did you ask of her particular grade before concluding yours??

Here's your comment.....
You made mention of "Pass" at first instance and not "credit pass"

Did you ask

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Kagd10: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sergio103:

It's obvious you only want to stir a settled water just to know if it's mudish.

Please @bolded..... Is our Nigeria gradation for WASCE based with the primary school standard of "Pass" and "fail"??
So the standard of A1 to F9 has gone obsolete if I may ask??

Did you ask her the exact "pass" she was talking of??

Of course C6 is still a credit load. And the person you were interlogating said she had "Pass" in maths (which still covers A1 to C6 for University)

Did you ask of her particular grade before concluding yours??

Here's your comment.....
You made mention of "Pass" at first instance and not "credit pass"

Did you ask

C6 is a credit..

You can have pass in any other subject but not Maths and English.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Sergio103(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kagd10:

C6 is a credit..

You can have pass in any other subject but not Maths and English.

You failed to understand what I wrote.

Bye for now.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Haywhy3579: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

In the year I wrote WASSCE, for some reason, most parents insisted their kids write GCE, I was one of those kids.

So if I had a better result in the GCE, make I throway am?
That was the year u wrote Warcraft and not in the 80’s when Waec was the ultimate goal of every parent.even neck has not been established then.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by jumper524(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:
I have a waec result from after my degree cause I needed maths to do a master's degree.

When I come out to contest, you fit go report the certificate to INEC o.
your ozuo candidate fail waec still fail miracle center GCE.
Getat.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
jumper524:
your ozuo candidate fail waec still fail miracle center GCE.
Getat.

Make my ozuor candidate and your own sensible candidate come debate, make we know who be uduozuor.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by mayorofyentown(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:
I have a waec result from after my degree cause I needed maths to do a master's degree.

Know sumthn them no gree.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
mayorofyentown:

Know sumthn them no gree.

Abi o.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by plaindealer: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

This one don graduate from the Pandora Lying Academy for Pandora liars.

grin grin

Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Roger3D(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

Well, I went through the screening committee under the faculty of arts and they didn't send me back, I had a pass in Maths and a B in English.

So if at that time, I was admitted and allowed to finish my course without any issues raised in a federal university, why you wan come dey drag am with me?
Yes back then you could get admitted into the arts faculty with a pass in math and engineering faculty with a pass in English. That's not the case today
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by Romanoff(f): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Roger3D:
Yes back then you could get admitted into the arts faculty with a pass in math and engineering faculty with a pass in English. That's not the case today

Thank you o.
Re: Obi Attended University Before Secondary School - Inside Life by mayorofyentown(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

Abi o.

YES o. them get a long way to go. even if we explain tire, them no go understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Now Voicing To Vote Tinubu Online / Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian / Ekiti Senior Workers Write Capacity Assessment Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.