Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi (648 Views)

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA / Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi / Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have read series of topics on the certificates submitted by Peter Obi and shared by INEC.

Please I want to ask, does the certificates published by INEC disqualify Peter Obi from contesting for the Presidential race?

If yes, then INEC should disqualify him. If no, the why the saga coming in like a flood just to discredit a potential presidential aspirant?

I have also read a story here on nairaland were a guy that graduated with PASS in a Nigerian university went schooling abroad and graduate with a FIRST CLASS. Does this determine how WISE he is?

What really is the fuss about Peter Obi's certificates submitted by INEC?

The least of Certificate that is required by INEC that can be submitted by an aspirant is SSCE/GCE which amongst others Peter Obi submitted. If para venture that Peter Obi submitted his acquired credentials I don't think it will contain the column created by INEC.

Nevertheless, if the published certificate by INEC disqualifies Obi then so be it. If not then try and vote who you know and believe will change Nigeria to a great country envied by others.

Vote wisely in February 2023

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Moh247: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
cool

Read the last statement on the forged certificate he couldn't submit

Nineteen hundred and eighty four 1984..

Why not submit the forged certificate to INEC , why put it on social media instead

4 Likes

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by oyebanji44: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obi could be jailed for this..15 to 17yrs

He must not run away from Nigeria.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
*Looking for the saga*
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyebanji44:
Obi could be jailed for this.. grin

He must not run away from Nigeria.. grin grin

Then use your lawyers or INEC should use their lawyers and jail obi if so. If not then vote for the RIGHT man you believe in that will do the RIGHT job from next year
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
azpekuliar:
*Looking for the saga*

Me too grin

APC and other parties making something out of Nothing. Please help me ask them, the results submitted and published by INEC is it credible for presidential race or not?

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chidibe212:

Me too grin

APC and other parties making something out of Nothing. Please help me ask them, the results submitted and published by INEC is it credible for presidential race or not?

In case you find it let me know oo cheesy
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by sleek214(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kwankwaso and his VP are the most qualified Academically but Atiku remains the best and most qualified candidate
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by oyebanji44: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chidibe212:

Then use your lawyers or INEC should use their lawyers and jail obi if so. If not then vote for the RIGHT man you believe in that will do the RIGHT job from next year

Tinubu is the right man..we all know this

And l wish you too could be batified as many Nigerians are rushing in to be batified.

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by lhordspy: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Potential president?

Who? peter third class obi??

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by N3TRAL: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chidibe212:

Me too grin

He didn't submit any university qualification to INEC, that's what raised the issue in the first place. He chose to publish it on Twitter instead.

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Humulity: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Can we see Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar's certificate, so we can all be on same page.

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
azpekuliar:

In case you find it let me know oo cheesy

Hahahahaha...I have not found anything o. Please help me tell urchins (I didn't mention party name o) to find it for us. If you think I am ascribing 'urchins' to your party then that's your own headache
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Why not submit the forged certificate to INEC , why put it on social media instead

Go and force him to submit it to INEC or rather submit it yourself on Obi's behalf.
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Kagd10: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
sleek214:
Kwankwaso and his VP are the most qualified Academically but Atiku remains the best and most qualified candidate

Which Atiku? Atiku that has master in law after studying hygiene in one college of education. How can you have "master in law" after studying hygiene?

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Moh247: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chidibe212:

Go and force him to submit it to INEC or rather submit it yourself on Obi's behalf.

No problem... Since you think Nigerians are not smart to know fraud

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by onez: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
AGBADOS looking for nothing where there is nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
sleek214:

Thank you for using most qualified "ACADEMICALLY"
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:

He didn't submit any university qualification to INEC, that's what raised the issue in the first place. He chose to publish it on Twitter instead.

Issues to disqualify him from the presidential race? I don't think so. Vote wisely dear.
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Period007(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by goshikid: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obidient is bastardz and fraud cheesy Only the yeast will vote him

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by tinsel: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chidibe212:
I have read series of topics on the certificates submitted by Peter Obi and shared by INEC.

Please I want to ask, does the certificates published by INEC disqualify Peter Obi from contesting for the Presidential race?

If yes, then INEC should disqualify him. If no, the why the saga coming in like a flood just to discredit a potential presidential aspirant?

I have also read a story here on nairaland were a guy that graduated with PASS in a Nigerian university went schooling abroad and graduate with a FIRST CLASS. Does this determine how WISE he is?

What really is the fuss about Peter Obi's certificates submitted by INEC?

The least of Certificate that is required by INEC that can be submitted by an aspirant is SSCE/GCE which amongst others Peter Obi submitted. If para venture that Peter Obi submitted his acquired credentials I don't think it will contain the column created by INEC.

Nevertheless, if the published certificate by INEC disqualifies Obi then so be it. If not then try and vote who you know and believe will change Nigeria to a great country envied by others.

Vote wisely in February 2023
OP, the real question is why did somebody with a degree certificate submitted only secondary school certificate? Don't you think there is more to this?

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by 4teenblaq: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
tinsel:

OP, the real question is why did somebody with a degree certificate submitted only secondary school certificate? Don't you think there is more to this?

There is no more to that..

Did tinubu submit his SSCE or FSLC?

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Period007(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
tinsel:

What we are asking is
How can someone without a Primary and secondary school certificate submit a university certificate. Is that not fraudulent.
Thiefnibu is a fraud
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Potential president?

Who? peter third class obi??

You with First class, masters, etc. Please share your notable achievements to us and impact to/in Nigeria at large. Oya we are listening.

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

There is no more to that..

Did tinubu his SSCE or FSLC?

Please ask them o. Hahahaha...humans and their state of reasoning when they want to bring someone down is so myopic. Lol
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:

But why did he refused to submit his degrees to inec is it because it's fake?

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Chidibe212(f): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
JOemmy:

But why did he refused to submit his degrees to inec is it because it's fake?

Please why did Tinubu refused to submit his primary & secondary school certs?

Is it possible for someone to skip these schools and Jump to obtain tertiary certs?

Your answers to the question above will determine how reasonable you are.

1 Like

Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Period007(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chidibe212:

Please why did Tinubu refused to submit his primary & second school certs?

Is it possible for someone to skip these schools and Jump to obtain tertiary certs?

Your answers to the question above will determine how reasonable you are.
Someone without WAEC/GCE, NECO, A' level suddenly present a university certificate and they want us to believe?
Thiefnibu is just too fraudulent to rule this country
Re: The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Common sense is very far from you. You case is very pathetic

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Video From The Obidient Rally Today / How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha / You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.