Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) (50729 Views)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curvy Body In A Stunning Gold Leotard (photos) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Naked Body In Bed For Kanye West (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Duchessree(f): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
She did not give birth
It was via Surrogate pregnancy

But wait oooh
I no understand this surrogate thing
So the man will have sex with surrogate mother to impregnate her??
Abeg somebody explain ohh

They put the fertilized egg into the surrogate womb, so she can carry the baby for 9 months.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Juanmike(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
child will look like her naural self without the plastic surgery...aka (if in doubt, Khloe is the chubby one on the left side):

Whatever happened to Bob
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by joelbooks: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nice
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by tishbite42: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Wow! Big news!

I read it aloud and all the barren women in my neighborhood conceived and gave birth instantly undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Juanmike:
Whatever happened to Bob

he is the only one from that pic that never changed.... he was chubby then, and he is chubby now.

Duchessree:
They put the fertilized egg into the surrogate womb, so she can carry the baby for 9 months.

surrogacy can also be that the husband has sex with surrogate mother. many prefer that way which is CHEAPER than insemination.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by tishbite42: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Another pesin carry pikin for 9 months
Khloe still dey lie down for hospital bed!!! Doing what exactly?!

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Gipre(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Congratulations to Kloe. My Favorite Kardashian after Kim.

This must be a strange dejavoo because I was watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians on E! this afternoon and they showed an episode where the mother Kris went to her doctor who she stated did her breast implant in 1989. She went to him to remove it and put a new fresh implant.

I had always kinda imagined the mum was on breasts implants too but I got the confirmation today.

And right there i was like spiriting Nairaland bringing up a story on the Kardashian family on Front page and me using that opportunity to talk about the mum getting breasts implant years ago even before Nigeria ever knew it existed.

Now here it is.

So there you have it.

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Greenback: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
child will look like her naural self without the plastic surgery...aka (if in doubt, Khloe is the chubby one on the left side):

You really got it and see how natural and beautiful they were.
Women wahala is just too much. Do you know their mother,like many so called new world women,refused to bear their father's name until the family came into limelight and she told her husband she wants his name included in hers (like Hillary Clinton) but the man said no!
She wept bitterly grin
Even the Hillary would've been known today as Hillary Rodham but cos Bill was president,ahhhh she must bear his name grin
These western women and so called feminists are really wahala people

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Duchessree(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

he is the only one from that pic that never changed.... he was chubby then, and he is chubby now.

surrogacy can also be that the husband has sex with surrogate mother. many prefer that way which is CHEAPER than insemination.

Please dont twist it. It's no longer surrogacy if the husband have sex with the surrogate mother. That's means the child has the DNA of the 'surrogate mother' and the husband and not the husband and his wife. What you described is clearly cheating .
Please check the meaning of surrogacy

5 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx...I thought u were referring to the mad trans woman Caitlyn Jenner--(born Bruce Jenner)..

See the ugly face like spoilt akpu,,I swear oyinbo people are just crazy. grin

yes, Bruce Jenner is the man in the picture i posted above... that i am talking about.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Ghenghiskhan20: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beautiful!

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
These Kardashians seem to be the most talked about family in the world.
I don't understand what it is with the family that they have so much fame

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Duchessree:
Please dont twist it. It's no longer surrogacy if the husband have sex with the surrogate mother. That's means the child has the DNA of the 'surrogate mother' and the husband and not the husband and his wife. What you described is clearly cheating .
Please check the meaning of surrogacy

i guess you dont know much about surrogacy... many surrogate mothers do have sex with the father in order to carry the child (because wife is infertile and/or has no egg), because thats WAY CHEAPER than inseminating a fertilized eggs anyway. this is also why there has been so many instances where surrogate decided to keep the child.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yes, Bruce Jenner is the man in the picture i posted above... that i am talking about.
Oh...okay I thought it was Robert Kardashian.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Duchessree(f): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
She did not give birth
It was via Surrogate pregnancy

But wait oooh
I no understand this surrogate thing
So the man will have sex with surrogate??

How do surrogate mothers get pregnant??
Cuz if I'm not allowed to cum inside my surrogate, i no go gree
This thing dey confuse me
Abeg somebody explain ohh

Wtf
What type of diabolical shit is science doing?

There are some women out there who battle with infertility issues and as the world is evolving with the help of science in fertility , women like that can also become a mother.
Some women can also get pregnant but can't hold the foetus in their womb for long which can lead to miscarriage . now women like this can visit a fertility clinic with their partners donate their egg and sperm, get it fertilized then look for someone to help carry that fertilized egg which will turn into a foetus for 9 months. Now surrogate mothers are those women who help couples carry their child. The child will still have his/ her parents DNA.
But before couple go into surrogacy, an agreement will be made. The surrogate will be taken care of, and paid as well. The surrogate cannot claim the child.
There are women around the world who are fully into surrogacy, they help carry a couple child for 9 months, get paid and are off to the next available client.
Khloe has fertility issues. Kim also wanted four kids, but after her two first kids, the doctor advised her not to get pregnant again, so she and her partner had to go for surrogacy for her last two kids.
Only kourt didn't have any issues with fertility

7 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by simplesearch: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Funny enough what God is concern about is we bringing forth godly seed. What is a godly seed? A child brought forth in a relationship where the first, The father and mother are properly married. secondly, Where both parents are children of God. Thirdly, Where concerted enough is made to bring up the child in the way of the Lord; from cradle, and they walk in the path of righteousness all the days of their life.
They bring light to their generation and make their society healthy and livable. With them, definitely you can't have any fear of terrorist terrorizing your life or constituting a menace to the society. They'll not kill, steal or commit fornication or adultery with anyone's wife. Put in the position of authority, they'll never amass wealth to themselves while the people they govern suffers. Everything about their life point others to God and his coming kingdom. This are the kind of children that trills God when they are born to the world, for there is a light that shines with their birth. Anything that differs from this, add more to darkness and ungodliness that already pervades the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by adeline101: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lets see if it works
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wetin concern us
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Juanmike(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

I mean he never implemented the fame

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Duchessree(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i guess you dont know much about surrogacy... many surrogate mothers do have sex with the father in order to carry the child (because wife is infertile and/or has no egg), because thats WAY CHEAPER than inseminating a fertilized eggs anyway. this is also why there has been so many instances where surrogate decided to keep the child.

The surrogate can only be allowed to keep the child because it's her own DNA like what you described up there, but in a situation where an agreement has been made with a lawyer , a surrogate can never claim the child , especially with the DNA of the couple.
The wife having no eggs is a different case, in fertility clinic you can see eggs donated by people . i don't think any reasonable wife would allow her husband to have sex with another woman, when there are various options out there.

A surrogate in my own opinion is a living incubator just to carry the child for 9 months, after that you're out. And they get paid a lot of money doing it o, especially when you're being a surrogate for a big celebrity.

5 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by xynerise: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
We don't give a fvck
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Duchessree:

The surrogate can only be allowed to keep the child because it's her own DNA like what you described up there, but in a situation where an agreement has been made with a lawyer , a surrogate can never claim the child , especially with the DNA of the couple.
The wife having no eggs is a different case, in fertility clinic you can see eggs donated by people . i don't think any reasonable wife would allow her husband to have sex with another woman, when there are various options out there.
A surrogate in my own opinion is a living incubator just to carry the child for 9 months, after that you're out. And they get paid a lot of money doing it o, especially when you're being a surrogate for a big celebrity.
Duchessree:

But before couple go into surrogacy, an agreement will be made. The surrogate will be taken care of, and paid as well. The surrogate cannot claim the child.

the above is not entirely true... you see , there is TWO types of surrogacy:
- TRADITIONAL SURROGACY where surrogates is the one providing the egg (aka she is the biological mother of the child therefore she has parental rights and can refuse to give up the child aftr birth)... and therefore, until the child is born and she gives up her parental rights, the child is still hers too.
- GESTATIONAL SURROGACY where surrogate is inseminated with someone else's egg, thus she is NOT the biological mother of the child, and therefore has no parental rights.

depending on the law where you live. many TRADITIONAL surrogates have refused to give up thei child after birth, and there is not much anyone can do about it, but sue surrogate for the money that was paid to her. a surrogate contract is worthless when facing parental rights because a mother CANNOT give up her parental rights until a child is born.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

The man having sex with another woman with an arrangement to forfeit the child isn't surrogacy. Maybe you can call it arranged pregnancy or whatever.

In surrogacy, the egg belongs to the woman as well so the surrogate simply acted as an incubator for the biological mother and father. In surrogacy, you get to determine the gender of the child as well as some other genetic factors before it's implanted in the surrogate mother.

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by jasminer: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
tishbite42:
Another pesin carry pikin for 9 months
Khloe still dey lie down for hospital bed!!! Doing what exactly?!

She has to be prepped so she can breast feed the child
Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Duchessree(f): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above is not entirely true... you see , there is TWO types of surrogacy:
- TRADITIONAL SURROGACY where surrogates is the one providing the egg (aka she is the biological mother of the child therefore she has parental rights and can refuse to give up the child aftr birth)... and therefore, until the child is born and she gives up her parental rights, the child is still hers too.
- GESTATIONAL SURROGACY where surrogate is inseminated with someone else's egg, thus she is NOT the biological mother of the child, and therefore has no parental rights.

depending on the law where you live. many TRADITIONAL surrogates have refused to give up thei child after birth, and there is not much anyone can do about it, but sue surrogate for the money that was paid to her. a surrogate contract is worthless when facing parental rights because a mother CANNOT give up her parental rights until a child is born.

Well this is the first time i'm hearing of traditional surrogacy ( we learn everyday). But i think any reasonable couple will go for gestational surrogacy to prevent any case of the woman claiming the child, but the traditional surrogacy doesn't mean the husband will have sex with the woman, rather her egg and his sperm will be fertilized together and inserted into her womb. grin. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by tishbite42: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
jasminer:

She has to be prepped so she can breast feed the child
Ok
Thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by Sharonstone7719: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Beautiful baby! I wish her happiness and a long beautiful life with her little family

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Shows The World Her Son For The First Time (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
jasminer:
The man having sex with another woman with an arrangement to forfeit the child isn't surrogacy. Maybe you can call it arranged pregnancy or whatever.

In surrogacy, the egg belongs to the woman as well so the surrogate simply acted as an incubator for the biological mother and father. In surrogacy, you get to determine the gender of the child as well as some other genetic factors before it's implanted in the surrogate mother.

again, not everyone has the FINANCIAL MEANS to have a surrogate inseminated (it costs 10s of thousands of dollars) so, many surrogates simply have sex with the father in a TRADITIONAL SURROGACY setting.
again SURROGACY is a woman getting pregnant and/or carrying a child for another person, and how that person gets pregnant (and/or whose child she is carrying) is irrelevant to the act of surrogacy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) / See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.