Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs (33292 Views)

Truck Drivers Protest At Upper Iweka, Onitsha Over Accident Caused By Touts / SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded / Driver Crashes Into A Residential Building After Accident Caused By Insect. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by aylipple: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
temitimx19:
That place has been like that since on Saturday

I traveled through that route Sunday evening & it wasn't this bad inspite the rain that fell that day. From indications, the Abuja-Kaduna section of that expressway has been abandoned by Julius Berger.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Romanoff(f): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Johel:

There's no "Owo da" miscreants there, only in the glorified slum a drug lord aka agbado master deploy hoodlums to take over major roads.

I'm talking about the bandits sir.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Bmaster(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
maureensylvia:
This affected me
Business wise

Goods still in Kano

I'm waiting for the road to clear before sending goods to east from here in kano

We hope it'll be resolved tomorrow no

don't worry honey,as you fine reach I pray that on your behalf there will be a fast solution to the congested road so as to allow for a clear and timed delivery of your goods and services, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Greenfaces: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:
What a terrible place to be stranded.

Imagine if the landlords of that road turn up?
As in ehn...

But soldiers go dey there sha. And landlords cannot even operate when people are as many as this
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Twoclans(f): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
aylipple:

I traveled through that route Sunday evening & it wasn't this bad inspite the rain that fell that day. From indications, the Abuja-Kaduna section of that expressway has been abandoned by Julius Berger.

Julius berger disappeared from that road immediately after the attack on the train.

They just scrapped off the coal tar from the road and left most parts of the road in a deplorable state and disappeared.

One shovel that belongs to JB cannot be found on that road.

The last one week has been terrible for motorist on that road.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Greenfaces: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
aylipple:

passes there tuesday and there was small hold up though. The road is bad
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by africanusvu(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
But IPOB told us that Northern roads are made of gold, never believe we still have bad road anywhere except in the land of ipobians
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Realists(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It takes rational human beings to fix a nation and not Irrational minded subhumans.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by CaptainFM1: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:
What a terrible place to be stranded.

Imagine if the landlords of that road turn up?

They will collect their rents na.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by assholemods: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mandesz:
Don't blame leaders all time, we should be tired of repeatedly criticizing them.

Some of these drivers are animals and the passengers will be quiet like rejected animals. The only person who raised alarm atimes are jointly attecked by saying " let the driver do his job.. they have the same life as we do".
How is this your comment related to the incident?
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by aylipple: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
You see that scrapping they did ehn, that's what made driving that route hellish for motorists. The security fear is understandable but motorists are the ones bearing the brunt.
Twoclans:

Julius berger disappeared from that road immediately after the attack on the train.

They just scrapped off the coal tar from the road and left most parts of the road in a deplorable state and disappeared.

One shovel that belongs to JB cannot be found on that road.

The last one week has been terrible for motorist on that road.

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by aylipple: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Greenfaces:
passes there tuesday and there was small hold up though. The road is bad

Bad is an understatement. Abuja to Zaria before that used to take max 3hrs 20mins now takes nothing < 6hrs with prayer & fasting.

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by maureensylvia(f): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bmaster:
don't worry honey,as you fine reach I pray that on your behalf there will be a fast solution to the congested road so as to allow for a clear and timed delivery of your goods and services, Amen.

Awwww
Thanks dearly
God bless you
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by davidtemi(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Let them meet una there o

If u can trek una better start before....
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Mandesz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
assholemods:

How is this your comment related to the incident?
This reminded me how frustrated i was trying to communicate with a deaf n dumb man. It got to a point i gave up cos he won't understand.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by abidemidare: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Realists:
Nigeria will surely be great, insha Allah.

Not under apc govt...
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by chakula: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
According to the news the accident had happened Wednesday night so the calculation is very wrong because up to now the hours spent in the gridlock is only limited for 27 hours.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by assholemods: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mandesz:

This reminded me how frustrated i was trying to communicate with a deaf n dumb man. It got to a point i gave up cos he won't understand.
I don't see why my question should warrant insult. Well I bet your father is the deaf and dumb man.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by blowjohn(m): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omo!

This one na over 6.5 for bandits o.
Or straight win.

Infact win both halves
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by egunna(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Just imagine how useles the leadership of this country is.
ha,wetin concern leadership for accident wey happen for road again?can't u atleast hate with sense,?
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Kingozymandias(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
egunna:
ha,wetin concern leadership for accident wey happen for road again?can't u atleast hate with sense,?

Are you a graduate?
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by descartes400: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's seems security has improved along this route. If it were before, everybody would have abandoned their vehicle in order to avoid being kidnapped by bandits and terrorists.

Kudos to the military for taking the fight to the bandits and sustaining it.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Pacesetter123(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
So people still dey pass through that road?

I bin think say the people running parallel government don seize the road totally.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by kennyz247(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Bandits will just be salivating and smiling over how much they will Cash out form kidnapping the stranded passengers
where d road dem go use carry there victims pass?abi Dem get flight
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by tunde1200(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
What a terrible road if those boys come for ops then another ransom in secret go happen.
May almighty God Safe them all from bandit Amin
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Johel(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Romanoff:

I'm talking about the bandits sir.

Oh yeah...you are right on that tho.

Don't mind me grin grin...I'm irritated by the Owo mi da hoodlums and agbado miscreants cheesy
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by ufuosman(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by clems88(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Is it necessary to punish this kinda news in this present Nigeria Knowing fully well that bandits may want to trace the place to lay ambush.
I think it better to inform security agents and road safeties to do the needfuls
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by fortunechy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
The Land lord of the road never show up...
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by HRMK: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
what of the kidnappers,bandits.terrorists,bokos,herdsmen?
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by egunna(m): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you a graduate?
it's a dime question u shud answer,what is the link to the leadership of the country?abeg,enlighten me.i no too go school,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos / Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.