Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs (33294 Views)

Truck Drivers Protest At Upper Iweka, Onitsha Over Accident Caused By Touts / SARS Killings: Protest In Gakem, Cross River. Roads Blocked, Travelers Stranded / Driver Crashes Into A Residential Building After Accident Caused By Insect. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by VanuatuWycombe: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Just imagine how useles the leadership of this country is.

Small incidence, you just look for ways to blame the leaders. Na d leaders drive the truck wey get accident block the road? Have you been to that route before? Be informed, Julius Berger is reconstructing that road and this is raining season.

It may be your family or my family who is supposed to be in charge of emergency response that didn’t do his or her work at all or didn’t know his or her job because they have always embezzled fund meant for evacuation equipment.

So don’t just talk. Think rationally before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by temitimx19(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2022
aylipple:

I traveled through that route Sunday evening & it wasn't this bad inspite the rain that fell that day. From indications, the Abuja-Kaduna section of that expressway has been abandoned by Julius Berger.
I heard it was abandoned after the train was attacked. It's crazy if u ask me.. That route is a crucial route.. Govt should act fast, so much money is been lost because of the delay

1 Like

Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by davessales039(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Do people still ply this road? .....with all the kidnappings happening there?
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by lagosrd: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Simple issue that could have solved by native intelligence and brilliant people. NBA... All you see are stupid people giving terrible heart wrecking advice on the solution.

Stupidity caused by 2 people left thousand stranded for 48hours of their lives in the middle of nowhere.

If you like continue to vote for them.

If there was road safety and their towing vehicles to rescue the situation that nonsense will not happen. They are still expecting the over stretched soilders . Al they do is to go and stay where there is pot holes and accuse you of one crime or the other and make you pay once you're not going to part with your money while leaving commercial transporters with 2 passengers fully stocked in the front seat.

Just collecting salaries , waking up to go and stand on the road .
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by Blazedaddy(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
that place na one way now beggar don scrap the other side for construction.
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by maureensylvia(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2022
maureensylvia:

Yeah
Depends on the goods though
This type of my goods can stay up to a week no qualms

My saving grace is that it's not perishables

Resolved cheesy smiley cool
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by sharpwriter(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Just imagine how useles the leadership of this country is.
Nigeria, sweet Nigeria cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs by SaturnNick(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Inom:
Wow.. I just hope that they don't get attacked
They are too many of them na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos / Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.