Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC (12355 Views)

Nigeria: Stolen From The Mind Of The Fulani - By Musa Adamu / One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by FireUpNow(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2022
ceaser:

@ bolded. Is that "304" a code number for oloshoism? Like "402" the code for eating of dog meat?

I wish to be educated.
It's 404 for dog meat. On a serious note why can't this useless ICPC go after those that are stealing the money on daily basis?
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Femijohn198: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Our military constitution 1999 should be change we want the people constitution, so that many things about Nigeria will adjusted. As long we use this1999 constitution Nigeria can never progress, corruption will keep Alarming till we are all consumed by that same corruption.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Mystic216: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2022
georgeakins:

The same Obi that looted Anambra.
You have evidence to back your claim?
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by seunayantokun(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
By those in power
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by NOwazobia: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
We have some demented, ugly, stupid ratus ratus that always say is because the masses aren't paying taxes.

The same masses experiencing PAYE, and traders and transporters paying for various government tickets, why their father (the Nigerian don't pay tax gang) reap from where they never sow and empty the treasure before you say cheese.

I hate those hyenas more than I hate this government. undecided undecided

I could wipe them 2by4 if I happen to meet them physically. undecided
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by ogbonti: 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

LoL.... cheesy

He actually said so but you have just brought more light to his Emi Lokan statement.

i know you are very correct am trying to put some humor in the whole gist - great work, let’s continue to call out the “bourdillon bully”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by duncan511: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make ona arrest them on daily basic too, or Na only yahoo boys ona they arrest on daily basic?
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by DrMuzungu(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Useless c0cksuckers, ICPC.

Don't say "Someone is stealing". Instead, name the thieves and prosecute them to the full extent of the law, without sparing any of them, and no matter who they are.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by 9japride(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
carolingian79:
Don't bother telling them anything bros. The truth is very offensive to them. I have tried times without number and was branded an enemy of progress
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the way. Let all manage themselves when the effect of bad policy kicks in.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Originalwafi: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hm

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Cromagnon: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mystic216:
Just imagine
Nigerians!! Vote for Peter Obi!! Let them not loot your future finish
panama papers
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Sleekfingers: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Mrpojj(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
iwaeda:

…Says average of N50 trillion electronic transactions  made yearly

By Henry Umoru

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/money-to-fix-nigeria-stolen-on-daily-basis-icpc/
It's only in Nigeria that oil is not profitable

Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by rame18(f): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pipefitter:
Good morning rame18 hope you are ok

Hi I'm fine at the moment, been in and out of hospital lately.
Re: Money To Fix Nigeria Stolen On Daily Basis – ICPC by Pipefitter: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Sorry to hear that.. God will see you though. I'm happy to hear from you
rame18:

Hi I'm fine at the moment, been in and out of hospital lately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says / Court Recognizes Jude Okeke Faction As Authentic APGA Faction / RECs Nomination: Buhari Breached Constitutional Provisions – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.