Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday (2343 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics) / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by pquaver(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

Says a dropout else prove me wrong and present your certificate.

Did u show us your certificate during the time you called Buhari own fake? Abeg comot body joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by pquaver(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

Those are digital signatures my dear, digital signature means that the signature is stored on a computer. if not for time I would have helped in educating you guys. the director couldn't have personally signed all of them and all of them couldn't have been printed in a day either but all must carry the same date.

Digital 1986? Are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by BATified2023: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

At least you are a school dropout, hence you know zilch about how NYSC calendar works and certificate printing works and mistaken duration of service with the date the certificate was issued cheesy
Illiterate urchin didn't even notice that the signatures are not dated.
nysc will never do pop on Saturday or any public holiday

We all served n we know d drill so tell us another lie
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Says the pool that believes certificates are signed on Public holidays. grin grin
shameless, even your cohorts have abandoned you, you can't even notice that NYSC certificated signatures are not dated, the dates you see there are that of the one year service cycle.
your type of ignorant is a big menace to your family member, because you lack vision in life. your life revolves around tribalism and envy.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2022
BATified2023:
nysc will never do pop on Saturday or any public holiday

We all served n we know d drill so tell us another lie
I don't think you served, i think NYSC served you, breakfast of course, else you'd know that the date there is the NYSC compulsory one calendar year cycle and not the date the certificate was issued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2022
pquaver:

Digital 1986? Are you kidding me?
you mean that there was no printing press as at then. my friend don't even argue with me because books were published, including almanacs and magazines. Scanners were very much available then.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Minime10(f): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Says a pool that believes NYSC pop certificates can be signed on a public holiday. You look so dumb bro.

Can't you sue Obi in Court, are you that broke
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

shameless, even your cohorts have abandoned you, you can't even notice that NYSC certificated signatures are not dated, the dates you see there are that of the one year service cycle.
your type of ignorant is a big menace to your family member, because you lack vision in life. your life revolves around tribalism and envy.

Pool there are two dates on that certificate. I know you are an illiterate like obi but at least try to apply your brain sometimes.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

You clearly do not know how digital signature works. Digital signature doesn't exclude the act of signing...you are only signing digitally.
You said that I do not know how it works and still said that it does not exclude the act of signing, meaning, it also includes the act of signing digitally, however, unlike you with inferiority complex, I understood what you wanted to say, meaning , you can sign on a digital screen, that's the same thing I am saying, when you sign on a digital screen, it gets saved and you can always apply it wherever it's needed.
you however can scan one, all are saved as image files on your system.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

You said that I do not know how it works and still said that it does not exclude the act of signing, meaning, it also includes the act of signing digitally, however, unlike you with inferiority complex, I understood what you wanted to say, meaning , you can sign on a digital screen, that's the same thing I am saying, when you sign on a digital screen, it gets saved and you can always apply it wherever it's needed.
you however can scan one, all are saved as image files on your system.

Lol. You need to sign (affirm) even if it means uploading a digital copy. YOU NEED TO SIGN. It's not a photocopy, dumbie.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Pool there are two dates on that certificate. I know you are an illiterate like obi but at least try to apply your brain sometimes.
the start date date and end date you mean? check your own NYSC Certificate if you have one, check the start date and compare it with the end date and tell me if it beyond one calendar year.
Shameless!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

the start date date and end date you mean? check your own NYSC Certificate if you have one, check the start date and compare it with the end date and tell me if it beyond one calendar year.
Shameless!

Check again. There are two dates fields in that certificate.... except unless you are blind as well.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Check again. There are two dates fields in that certificate.... except unless you are blind as well.
you should have seen three, how come you are seeing only two?
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Lol. You need to sign (affirm) even if it means uploading a digital copy. YOU NEED TO SIGN. It's not a photocopy, dumbie.
What's this one saying, illiterates everywhere, must you argue? you are arguing with yourself, contradicting yourself around
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

What's this one saying, illiterates everywhere, must you argue? you are arguing with yourself, contradicting yourself around

who dey argue with a poolish zombiedient? grin

it's not a signature unless you sign it however you want to.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

you should have seen three, how come you are seeing only two?

Date fields. One on the 3rd line. And 1 on the last line.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by CockAndBullStor: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Who doesn't know that Peter Obi is a fraudster and a dullard?
Someone that lies uncontrollable, even when it's glaring he's being stupid. This is someone that used Anambra money to backup credentials with professional certificates, with no development agenda. Someone that doesn't even know the meaning of green energy - oh my goodness! his dullness is beyond redemption. Anyways, we all know that an average Ibo man is a potential fraudster...kudos to the genuine and true ibos out there.

I have said it a number of times, as for me and my house, we will vote Asiwaju.

Asiwaju is our choice!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Date fields. One on the 3rd line. And 1 on the last line.
there are three there, the third must the same as the second and the second must a day short of the first putting a reap year into consideration.
what determines the second and the third is the start date. just like your international passport and other expirable official documents

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by CockAndBullStor: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

This rubbish gets people like u into trouble in real life, you can be taken to court for such accusations. Why don't u and ur fellow tinubu supporters write a petition to NYSC to verify the originality of the certificate and stop blabbing rubbish
Please, tell us why your lord and savior passed out on a public holiday.

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Babaseun1300(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

it is just like fowl that left the knife that killed it to be acting funny to the pot.

By the way, This shows that majority of urchins are school dropouts and motor park agberos who do not know what NYSC certificate looks like
what is called half education is dangerous, even mr google did not see the start date and the end date. if an extra day was added, the same zombie OP will still come here to complain that Obi NYSC duration was extended by one or more days.
NYSC is one year irrespective of what, it runs from dd-mm-yyyy to (dd-mm-yyyy)-1day in a year.
Illiterates everywhere.

Aswear
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

there are three there, the third must the same as the second and the second must a day short of the first putting a reap year into consideration.
what determines the second and the third is the start date. just like your international passport and other expirable official documents

There are two date fields there oga.

The last date field signifies the date the certificate was issued and signed not, not your service duration.

Go school, Una no gree.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by franchasofficia: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Zionmdde:

This rubbish gets people like u into trouble in real life, you can be taken to court for such accusations. Why don't u and ur fellow tinubu supporters write a petition to NYSC to verify the originality of the certificate and stop blabbing rubbish
Hungry urchins, can they afford transport outside their bedrooms to talk of money to file a petition ? cheesy

Their god and criminal Tinubu have done all necessary investigations and found nothing but here are his hungry lapdogs doing overtime on what their god didn't assign to them to do grin
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Godoverevery: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

Those are digital signatures my dear, digital signature means that the signature is stored on a computer. if not for time I would have helped in educating you guys. the director couldn't have personally signed all of them and all of them couldn't have been printed in a day either but all must carry the same date.
Digital signature in 1986

Like are you kidding me??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Achilles881: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

Obi passed out on a public holiday. Disgraceful.

He is relaxing on a beach, olodo, he didn't pass out

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by GeneralPula: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Pandora graduated with pass. Even a UNN lecturer proved he graduated with Pass with a flimsy excuse..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by etrouble: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Abdu81:

The VC of UNN that year is here let's ask him some questions.

My Nigga, shey you and I fit make Heaven like this? Leave my one and only Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu jare.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by Achilles881: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
etrouble:

My Nigga, shey you and I fit make Heaven like this? Leave my one and only Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu jare.

We need to search obi until we kpeme, we need small dust, at least one single dust is what we need to nail obi, ah ah, he wan claim Jesus, smh

Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Godoverevery:

Digital signature in 1986

Like are you kidding me??
When were you born? the word digital has been around since 15th century and that of digital signature since 1977 if not 1976.
Leave facebook and face the real book my friend sad
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

There are two date fields there oga.

The last date field signifies the date the certificate was issued and signed not, not your service duration.

Go school, Una no gree.
You're obviously a dropout, if that date format was wrong , you would have seen your fellow urchins here masturbating, just save yourself the shame and be on read only mode. you are not intelligent enough to continue with this argument.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

You're obviously a dropout, if that date format was wrong , you would have seen your fellow urchins here masturbating, just save yourself the shame and be on read only mode. you are not intelligent enough to continue with this argument.

You are obviously a dull pool. The date format is not wrong. Your pandora passed out on a public holiday. You are sounding like a zombie defending trash
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by mycar: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
naijapips02:

You are obviously a dull pool. The date format is not wrong. Your pandora passed out on a public holiday. You are sounding like a zombie defending trash
read what you typed again, I bet you, you will read it over and over and still will not be able to know what's wrong with your writeup. Hungry man like you.
Re: Peter Obi Passed Out On A Public Holiday by naijapips02: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
mycar:

read what you typed again, I bet you, you will read it over and over and still will not be able to know what's wrong with your writeup. Hungry man like you.

Pool, your pandora claims to have passed out on a public holiday. Is this how he plans to forge his way to aso rock? Ndi oshi na ndi ama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: What's Difference Between Tinubu Collapsed & Tinubu Died? Minna Rally / Reno Omokri: Did Atedo Peterside See Peter Obi's Crowd At Kogi Before Doing Poll / Nigerians Are Equal Oil In Niger Delta, Real State In Abuja, Business the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.