Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) (16240 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Iraloren: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2022
guy u haven't see what is about to hit you all in that country. ever Obi is not winning that election talkless of TINUBU. U saw what they did to Wike? that is what Northern leaders is about to do to Tuinbu... they want to install Atiku as a president and when Yoruba or igbo disagree they will turn it to war. do you see Atiku campaigning the plans is there already. they want to use 2019 election he won to compansate him. ona be mumu in that country. let YUROBA keep hating Igbos.... Go , search for your enemies that have been fighting you since abiola time till date . Has IGBO ever fought you people ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by fredoooooo: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2022
We know, you even carry all religion and tribe along ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2022
Would he have said something different? Ediot
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Behold your next president.... whether you love him or hate him the man surely knows the game than anybody else
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by lagosrd: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1573033806545797122?t=1KZCPr0TTnHlM1Lq2SjHZg&s=19

You don't want to condemn your party and president for failure of governance yet you want to become the same president under the same hypocritical setup
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Xbobtage:
The man has a Pastor as wife right?

If you call his thug-of-a-wife a pastor, then all agberos are pastors. Have u heard her talk? U will stop calling her a pastor. She basically purchased that title.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1573033806545797122?t=1KZCPr0TTnHlM1Lq2SjHZg&s=19
go to russia and help russia..its militery are fleeing the country and putin is looking for fearless warlords and u fit in sir..endeveour to go with ur supporters on nl which also like to lick putins asss just cus its a white assss
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by IamNat: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2022
kizyalex10:
this is why this country have been a mess because of people like you,you are first yoruba and I guess that’s why u re backing incompetence.south east have voted for competence over tribe,since the advent of democracy,we have voted south west in obasanjo,then the north in yaradua and then Jonathan,atiku over buhari ,and all those years our sons have been contesting but we had to put competence first before sentiments.now when it’s ur turn to reciprocate competence over sentiments,u suddenly realized that u re yoruba first before Nigerian,the most competent now suddenly becomes an ipob and all manner of lies peddled against him.and tomorrow u will come out for end sars and all form of protest against incompetence and insecurity when the person who is not corrupt and has the capacity to better Nigeria is being kicked out based on tribal and religious sentiments.is alright one thing im sure is that when they choose sentiments over competence,surely hunger and insecurity will remind u that we re still Nigerians ,if u like run go abroad,u have families and relatives in naija who go feel am,either the hunger or insecurity,I Dey abroad like dis but d last time I came bck I was robbed off everything I came bck with jst one pole before police check point in mile 2 Lagos.including my resident permit,all police said was that I should thank God that they didn’t shoot me .im supposed to come bck again this December but insecurity have made my plans miserable.im secured here but what about my family,tomorrow e go be ur turn.all of una wey refuse to get sense.e go reach ur turn.most notherners wey vote buhari im sure they re enjoying his government,if ur Tinubu win,I hope u enjoy it too,unless u re working for ur corrupt pocket but even at that brother,when d poor finish attacking themselves,the rich will be next and they will feast on u and ur likes God help u and u run come abroad and we see u,we go beat u return Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa o, I didn't remember mentioning supporting anybody's name. When you voted Obasanjo did the Yorubas voted for him? Even though he was their son! Everybody in life can not behave the same way and you should learn not to leave your life dependent on others, do not do anything to anyone so that they will reciprocate, always follow your conscience that's just it.

Again, I never mentioned voting anyone or supporting anyone, this is how you keep attacking everybody up and down, thinking you are the only one that knows what's best for the country. When Goodluck was president did the Southwest had a different president? Now that Buhari is president did the Southwest or North have a different presidenct? Didn't everybody see what is going on? So what made you think you know better than others? You should vote who you like and let others follow their mind too.

You seemed really pained but you need to understand that there are somethings you don't have control over, such things you are supposed to restrain from them. So please, get treated for your pain and learn how to have a better conversation without throwing accusations around.
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by whitemand4(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Marvieduke:
Best friend of the Christian community and yet you couldn't see one to pick as your running mate with that your frog eyes.

Lolzz... grin
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by GoldSantana: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Guyman01:

He picked a northern Muslim because Northerners don't see Yoruba Muslims as being Muslim enough
sentiments aside, Tinubu stands a better chance of winning with Shettima than with a Christian running mate. It's a strategic move to divide the votes that would have gone to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Och77(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Valkrie:

Tinubu is obviously not a smart crook after all...!!

He is still playing politics of yesterday years...!!! His touts should wake him up....Nigeria have grown past that level now....!!

You spit on people face and still expect them to embrace you...!!!

The disgrace Tinubu would get from Nigerians would send him to his early grave....!!!

Eleribu....!!!
. Which kind early grave, if he dies now, at close to 80 or so, is that early ?
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by hollywater: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Thunder fire u dia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Zydote:

All na wash. No matter your antics, we can't be deceived by this schemer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by etrouble: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingspin:
This is a crocodile visit by Tinubu.
Baba, we have played these politics before and that landed us in a big mess as a country.

He is the master of politics, and you too know it.
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Canberra55: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
And you had to hire fake bishops to prove it. Continue.

This I have seen.
even when you clearly didnt make any prophecy, u always write your "this have seen".
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by funshint(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Thought they said he couldn't stand and was incoherent. Guess Baba was saving himself for campaign to start. #BAT2023
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by etrouble: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Bobloco:
Best friend with an evil intension

Yet, over the last 40 years, he has supported his wife from being a bench warmer in the Church to being and ordained Pastor at RCCG. You too think am, did your own father support your mother this much?
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by etrouble: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
And you had to hire fake bishops to prove it. Continue.

This I have seen.

His wife is an ordained Pastor, so he doesn't need any fake pastor again
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Lightorder: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Stupid man!
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by danhans(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

Northern Christians I hope you can see the bigots supporting Peter Obi do not even regard you.

Tinubu has more regard for you than this people filled with hatred.

Don't make the mistake of enabling your enemies.

I hope Babachir and Dogora can see why they must support Tinubu.

The alternative is not tenable.

Your destiny is to hel Tinubu secure Northern Christian votes.

Who am I to fight your destiny?
God forbid for us in Benue to support to Tinubu,you want them to kill all of us ?
My destiny is in the hands of God and my hard work
I don't even know some people's destiny is determined by humans
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Obakoolex:
Behold your next president.... whether you love him or hate him the man surely knows the game than anybody else
yes president of apc..osun and edo first put small pepper for him eye..apc should forget about the south south ,east ,and north...even north way him put mind artiku and kwakwasor go scater am for him hand .moreover wat is he going to campaign with ,that rice moved feim 7500 to 32k,the cement from 1500 to 4k..that fuel from 86naira to 180 naira or that assu has been on strike for over one year cuz i dont get it..his campaign team get a whole lot of work to do...or are dey going to be telling us about lagos 16 years ago..he shoukd just campaign in lagos...which is also doninated by igbos..even his own state of origin coupled with a sitting governor his own osun messed him up tinubu is not as popular as u think..the statement he made few days to the edo elecrion was wat caursed adams edo election
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by bewla(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Bobloco:
Best friend with an evil intension
married to a christen and bound with them
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2022
No you're not.
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Y pick a muslim friend as ur running mate..if u have plenty christain friends..pretenders...jihad is loading..we christains will not allow the islamisation of our dear nation..it wont work
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:

Northern Christians I hope you can see the bigots supporting Peter Obi do not even regard you.

Tinubu has more regard for you than this people filled with hatred.

Don't make the mistake of enabling your enemies.

I hope Babachir and Dogora can see why they must support Tinubu.

The alternative is not tenable.

Your destiny is to help Tinubu secure Northern Christian votes.

Who am I to fight your destiny?

Now you are still behind..

no wonder all you spew out is maximum trash..

The moment you as a so called self leader don't stand for the truth...You will be disrespected and disgraced.

Seniority ended after end Sars....Know this and know peace.

If you say nonsense,you will be disgraced...

so I advise you urchins to keep kwayet..Everything no be 30k or bribe..

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Elbethel1: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2022
That's why you don't find a befitting Christian in the entire north
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Just imagine if it where a christain christain ticket..i dont want to think of the innocent souls that would have been killed 8 months to the elecrions..nigeria for don they burn..why i hate muslim is that wat they wont toletate,they want others to tolerate them when its the other way round..bunch of illiterates
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Diligence: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Pls what on earth is APC+Tinubu+Muslim-Muslim Ticket going to campaign about

Anyone campaigning for APC or Tinubu at Presidential level should be seen as irredeemable bewitched!

APC's abysmal performance and unmitigated failure in education, economy and security can never be overemphasised!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteWisely
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by ajayiopy: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:
As it stands now,only yoruba muslims will vote Thiefnibu .
Urchins have used tribalism to chase away other tribes.
Core northerners have chosen Atiku and kwankwanso their brothers
South South and South east is on lockdown for Obi
Northern Christians and Yoruba Christians are looking for a Christian messiah.

Come 2023,Thiefnibu will come a distance 4th after kwankwanso

THIS IS A DEMOCRACY,PEOPLE DECIDE THIER CHOICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group / NL Official Presidential Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.